Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Epic Cosplay Wigs
Read Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews
Cheyanne Kennedy
products are slightly itchy and didn't quite match the photos, but still high quality and workable
The wig itself is very nice but it’s not as long as it seems in the picture. I should’ve really double checked before buying it. Hopefully I’ll need it for a different character in the future.
Good company and got back to me quick when I had issues
The quality is great! And the price is fair for the quality as well. I wish some wigs were thicker, but they are easy to take care of and to style. And the fibres are soft. Shipping is also fast! One of my go-to places for cosplay wigs!
It came faster than I thought
I like the variety of wigs on the site, but I have a little too big of a head, so they're a little I'll fitting
The wig is extremely soft and luxurious, except the adjustable snap broke off on the first use so I have a safety pin to keep the snap on.
The information provided about each wig is very thorough and easy to follow. As a new cosplayer, I felt very comfortable making my decision on what to buy. The only negative is that there isn't a video to show every wig, which might make it harder to differentiate between certain styles. My product came quickly and on schedule.
I've ordered wigs from epiccosplay multiple times, the shipping is always speedy and the wigs are very nice!
Epic has always offered speedy and friendly service, when I need thicker, more animated wigs I always look here first.
I’m always satisfied with the wigs texture, as well as how easy it is to style with the right amount of gel. All wigs from these guys are great ! They always come ahead of time as well.
Bis jetzt habe ich nur 2 Produkte hier bestellt, denke aber das es eine gute Website ist um qualitativ hochwertige Perücken für einen Vernünftigen Preis zu bekommen. Die Lieferung ging wirklich schnell und war in nicht mal 2 Wochen angekommen. Was ein echter Fortschritt ist wenn ich bedenke das ich für manche mehrere Monate warten muss. Ich muss jedoch sagen das manche Beschreibungen der Perücken leicht bis mittelmäßig abweicht. Zumindest von der Farbe.
I've always been so happy with epiccosplay wigs, the quality is great, and besides a little shine on some of the wigs I'm very happy with it !!
thwy are good quality but they are a little bit too shiny for me.
I had great service. It was really nice to be able to track my wig and I was very happy with the comoany.
Epic Cosplay Wigs 4 star review on 9th July 2020
The texture of the fibers makes it very easy to style, and overall it’s very good quality!
Lots of extra lace to add on to
They were very fast at shipping.
Always great and fast shipping, great wig quality. Some wigs are too shiny for personal tastes (particular the natural colored ones), but they all feel great.
I have only worked with them once but their stuff showed up fast and was high quality!
Epic Cosplay Wigs is rated 4.87 based on 1,000 reviews