Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Epic Cosplay Wigs
Read Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews
Super fast shipping and the product was easy to use!
Excellent variety (color and style) from which to choose. Prices were very good. The wig purchased is of high quality. Will definitely purchase from Epic again.
Delivered faster than expected! Enjoyed the wigs and selection available
I enjoyed the wig a lot! Some parts of it are a little difficult to manipulate but it's perfect for cosplay!
Really nice! Bangs came long enough to style yourself, untangles super easily. Really shiny though so I recommend using some baby powder to dull it.
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 20th October 2020 Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Great quality!
I have received two wigs from them. One for my Violet Evergarden cosplay in the Nyx style in Blonde Mix and the other in Aphrodite in Purple Black Fusion for my Jirou Cosplay. They are both great quality wigs and easy to style too. Can’t wait to buy more from them.
Was perfect!
The shipping was even quicker than the expected date and the website was very easy to browse.
The shipping is pretty fast and the wig quality is excellent!
The quality of their wigs is excellent. The materials have a pleasant texture, and the pieces fit well. My orders have arrived in a timely manner.
The wig is good quality and the color matched the picture perfectly. I got the wig exactly when they said I would.
Like always excellent service! Wig was shipped the same day i ordered it. I always get my wigs from here because they're simply the best πŸ’“
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 16th October 2020
I didnt even have to style this wig besides pushing the bangs the way I liked with my fingers. It was so hassle-free and it looked incredible. I have never felt so good while being masculine presenting. If this wig comes in other colors, I'm buying them all!
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 16th October 2020
These wigs are so soft and thick! I love them so much and I will definitely be buying from epic cosplay wigs again
I love the quality of the wigs I buy from Epic. They are my preferred cosplay wig company. I also have had only positive experience with their customer service, both online and at conventions.
I love the selection on the website and the shipping was very fast!
Great prices, excellent quality, and super-fast shipping.
Great quality wig and great company :)
Products always show up on time and are super easy to work with
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 13th October 2020 Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Epic Cosplay Wigs is rated 4.88 based on 879 reviews