Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Epic Cosplay Wigs
Read Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 21st January 2021
Cordelia Ridley
I just got your product to day it looks like it will do the job I make Halloween costumes ext not sure how many colors you have not a computer wiz but I hope you have more I’ll spread your site to all my creators
Great variety and quick service. The website is easy and clear in description and searching. Updates and accurate and shipping is quick. I love shopping here.
Shipping is always fast, I generally get my wigs in less than a week which is fantastic! The wigs themselves are just as pictured and of wonderful quality. And I love that I can use heated styling tools on them!
Shipping was super fast. Even though it was shipped in an unpadded mailer, all wig components were properly protected with very thick/stiff cardboard spacers wrapped around inside individual bags.

No complaints at all.
Very prompt delivery and service
Epic Cosplay Wigs has always delivered top quality wigs to me quickly and at a fair price.
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 8th December 2020
BEST COMPANY EVER. Love at first weft, I swear. High quality for great prices, a website that’s easy to navigate, and brilliant customer service.
Incredible shipping with even better customer service. Epic is the best wig company I’ve ever worked with, and will be using them from now on.
The wig was amazing! Just as ususal. Comes just like the picture and I love this company's wigs because you can do so much with them- the wefts don't show and they're very comfortable unlike cheaper ones. Excellent quality!
The delivery was very quick, I was kept up to date on where my package was, and the professional quality of the wefts is amazing. Will 100% have to buy a wig from EpicCosplay!
Good, as described.
Very nice quality wigs that are not only versatile but easily styled.
Best quality wigs I've ever ordered! The colors are accurate to the display pictures, and the wigs are thick and sturdy.
Epic is my go to for silky smooth wigs that are wicked easy to detangle.
I just recieved my second wig from Epic Cosplay Wigs, and definitely not my last! The wigs are very thick and very very soft.
I’ve bought so many wigs from epic cosplay over the years and they all have been wonderful! Customer service is always great and the wigs always come very fast and it great condition! Will 100% continue to buy from them.
I really love the wigs you guys make and the wefts are great, slightly darker than the images online though
I always love epic cosplay wigs because of the variety of styles, colors, and the high quality of wig no matter which one I pick. Not only that, but any time I’ve needed assistance, their customer service is so quick to help and very kind and efficient so it makes the whole process such a breeze. I also live not too far from the tustin location so it’s nice to be able to schedule to see a wig in person if I need a better idea of what each color looks like in person (if it’s one of the rare colors I have not bought at this point haha).
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 6th December 2020 Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 6th December 2020 Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 6th December 2020 Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 6th December 2020 Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 6th December 2020
Great items for a reasonable price.
Speedy shipping, and the wigs are of beautiful quality! Very silky, and carefully packaged for transit
Epic Cosplay Wigs is rated 4.87 based on 1,011 reviews