Ernest Jones Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Ernest Jones

How would you rate Ernest Jones ?

Quynh - Canada
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered a necklace on line and it never shipped to my address. I contacted the customer service by email provided all information that they asked me so .They said they could not locate the sale. I have sent them 2 more emails asked for sorting things out. But no reply within 2 business days as they has promised on their website. It has been over 3 weeks since I placed an order. I lost $130 USD for nothing . Let's buy jewellery from somewhere else , not from Ernest Jones . Don't even try to deal with Ernest Jones"
Sunil Kumar
"detailed descriptions of items on their web and from past experience always good quality"
"Awful company would never recommend them to order anything on line at all, and will never purchase from again. The customer service department really needs a good shake up and for some staff to be saked, or re-trained. How they can justify that at 9am you are then waiting for 45mins for your call to be answered by a employee who clearly doesn't give a toss about the customer for them to dilberatley cut the call off in between them trying to sort out a problem and not even calling the customer back, when I might add isn't the customers fault at all. Although after my fourth phone having spent even longer waiting 55mins onwards I did get a worthy customer service person who was very good at her job and sorted out my problem which wasn't caused by me at all Earnest Jones mistake I think the so called Director should get off he's bum and actually experience for himself what's going on in he's company."
Jamie Forbes
"Quality service and very helpful & polite staff, I would definitely recommend them to friends & family."
Craig Hunter
"Bought my wife to be her wedding ring here. The staff were so helpful and made it very easy for me to choose the right ring and helped with various payment options available."
Ernest Jones is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews