Ernest Jones Reviews

6PM
6PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Ernest Jones deliver?

How can I contact Ernest Jones?

Tell us how Ernest Jones made you happy

"I could tell you a big story but will sum it up. purchased 2 tag watches online. Both arrived scratched one on side about 3mm long and the other on side and underneath. 1 took 6 weeks to sort The other intended for my sons 21st Birthday took 6 months to sort. Including being sent to Tag on 3 occasions. Poor customer service and no rush to fix. Purchased another from someone else who has 5 star reviews on here and arrived perfect. Check reviews before buying. I emailed Ernest Jones customer service twice for comments before leaving a review and guess what. NO REPLY I can verify both purchases if required."
Are you Ernest Jones? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great experience in the Birmingham bullring store. Young guy, think he was a supervisor, couldn’t do enough for us, had great product knowledge and was very helpful."
"Ordered a very expensive watch. Delivered very quick. Tried to get watch fitted in my local Ernest Jones shop. But they could not do it. Had to travel 40 ,files to a shop that could fit watch, not impressed."
"I advise against shopping in this store I got a broken used watch after replacing again I got used only this time it worked"
"Staff not that helpful or friendy just felt like they wanted your money."
"Very helpful in assisting us in searching and purchasing our wedding rings"
"Product arrived promptly and in great packaging."
"I ordered a necklace on line and it never shipped to my address. I contacted the customer service by email provided all information that they asked me so .They said they could not locate the sale. I have sent them 2 more emails asked for sorting things out. But no reply within 2 business days as they has promised on their website. It has been over 3 weeks since I placed an order. I lost $130 USD for nothing . Let's buy jewellery from somewhere else , not from Ernest Jones . Don't even try to deal with Ernest Jones"
"detailed descriptions of items on their web and from past experience always good quality"
"Awful company would never recommend them to order anything on line at all, and will never purchase from again. The customer service department really needs a good shake up and for some staff to be saked, or re-trained. How they can justify that at 9am you are then waiting for 45mins for your call to be answered by a employee who clearly doesn't give a toss about the customer for them to dilberatley cut the call off in between them trying to sort out a problem and not even calling the customer back, when I might add isn't the customers fault at all. Although after my fourth phone having spent even longer waiting 55mins onwards I did get a worthy customer service person who was very good at her job and sorted out my problem which wasn't caused by me at all Earnest Jones mistake I think the so called Director should get off he's bum and actually experience for himself what's going on in he's company."
"Quality service and very helpful & polite staff, I would definitely recommend them to friends & family."
"Bought my wife to be her wedding ring here. The staff were so helpful and made it very easy for me to choose the right ring and helped with various payment options available."
Ernest Jones is rated 3.25 based on 12 reviews