Evans Halshaw Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend Evans Halshaw

How would you rate Evans Halshaw ?

(optional)

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
A L Harrington

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Evans Halshaw in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
A L Harrington
"After care service is impossible to get hold of , once you finally get hold of them they make you feel as though what has happend is your fault even when it's there responsibility"
Andrew Williamson
"Didn't make me happy at all. Bought a car and returned it the same day, I never saw it again. Eventually got my money back. Absolutely useless, wouldn,t recommend them to anyone. Martin the salesman was the only bright spot in an exprience filled with untruths and broken promises. AWFUL!!!"
Shane Hutton
"Wanted my car same day I purchased it.they msde it happen,including a valet and guardex .free coffe is always nice"
Dennis Barker
"Only pushed sale. Dreadful after sales service. Would never go back under any circumstance"
Mr Jason Abbott
"Completely incompetant. Bought a car which had faults which they agreed to fix. Booked car in for those repairs only to drive an hour then after having my car 2 hours phoned to say they had not ordered the parts so had to re book. On morning of re booking phoned ahead and they had ordered the wrong parts so trying for a third booking. I had been warned by a Nissan dealership that they were like this."
James Clarke-Irons
"Superb customer service whilst purchasing used Citroen C4 Grand Picasso."
Michae Daly
"Polite and professional but need to be more knowledgable"
Evans Halshaw is rated 3.00 based on 7 reviews