ewheels Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend ewheels

Tell us how ewheels made you happy

"1st, excellent purchase experience from eWheels with fast delivery and package arrived in perfect condition. 2nd, the KS18L is everything I was hoping it to be. I just pulled off my 1st long ride and the experience is smooth and exhilarating. The wheel is big & heavy at 1st but becomes nimble as soon as it picks up speed. It's already taken a beating as I was learning how to ride but it took it like a champ and feels very sturdy: the build quality is very high. My only issues are related to the phone app that's stays on draining phone battery even after the wheels turned off. Overall, very happy customer here, props to KingSong and eWheels!"
"I had several questions regarding proper selection of wheel based on experience (none), age (56) and stature (5’9” 200lbs), Jason answered when possible or directed me to the appropriate online forum(s). I order the inmotion V8 and V10, it was processed immediately, and both machines arrived within 5 business days. LA to Virginia. Service so far has been excellent, I will buy my next wheel from Jason @ewheels... it’s so much fun!"
"Great customer support and selection to help you have the most fun you can have on one wheel."
"This is the second purchase I’ve made from e-wheels. I received actually what I purchased and the shipping has been very fast. I received my item a day earlier than expected."
"Simple and Quick. I love my new 18L. Its everything I had hoped for. My only regret is after a few days of riding it the 18XL was announced. I would have held out had I known. This is my first wheel. Easiest thing I've ever learned. What a great machine!"
"I have purchased three EUCs this year, all from ewheels. Why? Because when you invest a significant amount of your hard earned money in a purchase, you should be able to expect more than just a quality product... and you get exactly that with ewheels.com With each purchase I have experienced responsive pre-sales communication, information and suggestions, timely updates concerning my order and delivery and outstanding post sales support. Perhaps best of all, I know that I am purchasing from a company that is passionate about their products and supports the wider and growing EUC community."
"They provided great costumer service. When I messaged them with questions about the wheel I was interested in, they responded promtly the fallowing morning. And when I did place my order, they got it shipped right on schedule. Thank you."
"eWheels is the premier provider of high end scooters in the US. My experience was great. Complete professionalism and constant communication regarding product availability and shipping schedule. I would highly recommend them."
"My feedback is to have some sort of automated order confirmation email. I think I didn't get one the first day I bought it. I checked spam and everything. The confirmation email came at least a day after ordering. Other than that, the instructions emailed prior to delivery of the ewheel was very helpful. Great service!"
"Good responsiveness. Fast shipping. Service the units they sell. These units will break eventually so it is important to have a resource to turn to for repairs when they happen."
"Been a customer of ewheels for years now and for good reason. Jason runs a biz with some of the best customer support I've ever seen in any industry. Truly a consummate professional in a largely unregulated, wild-wild-west industry."
"I ordered a Speedway III which shipped promptly. Upon receipt I noticed that a critical component was defective. Ewheels shipped the replacement component without hesitation, but I have no way of installing it. The component requires disassembly of the folding mechanism which isn't the kind of work I want to complete on my own especially for a brand new product. I think the solution didn't go far enough to account for the inconvenience."
"Outstanding customer experience. In an industry full of less than reputable merchants, unclear commercial terms and often unreliable products, eWheels stands out. It is led by a knowledgeable and passionate community leader, who shows that growing a community and putting the customer's satisfaction over short-term gains is the winning long-term approach. Thank you Jason and eWheels."
"I have gotten exceptional service, communication, and products from eWheels. On top of that, they are a US company with inventory IN the US, not an online storefront that ships from overseas. Highly recommended for any eWheel or scooter needs."
"Great help from Jason on which wheel to purchase, planning to order another wheel this week. I did have the trolley handle malfunction but when I called Jason he had already sent out a replacement. Waited years to order a wheel which was a mistake. I built my own airplane and use the wheel for transportation after I land. It is so much fun! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfpW6H8wYpyQxNaFsGJj6tQ"
"I’m a customer from japan. I’ve used my king-song16s for 3months. The euc performs very well. And also when my charger was broken weeks ago. Ewheels addressed the issue immediately and I could received a new charger in just the following 3days. I think the company has a wonderful customer service."
"Service of ewheels is phenomenal! I bought an MTen3 almost a year a go and now had a weird problem with it flashing without ends. I contacted them for help and got an immediate repsonse an hour later that they hadn't seen this kind of problem before. They contacted Gotway for this and upon their reply sent out an replacement controller board. The board arrived at my house at no cost within a week. Turn around time from problem send to solution in less than a week is pretty amazing. They even helped with a problem I had with a MSuperV3 I didn't buy through them. Obviously I didn't get the same superior treatment, but got quick helpfull answers to my problem."
"Jason and the Ewheels team have been phenomenal. I've purchased a KS16S and a MSX from them . They are very responsive and the nice extras Jason has sent when there were delays were much appreciated. Thank you guys so much!"
"I've had a 100% positive experience. eWheels has been very responsive answering my questions and helping me get started. I never owned or rode an EUC before ordering from EWheels, and I highly recommend getting one. It's been a blast, and a very practical means of commuting around the city."
"Excellent buying experience! Wheel was neat and safely packaged, and my sweet FedEx delivery guy carried it up to my front door since it was heavy! Now its all up to me to learn to ride it. Thanks for an easy and painless online purchase !!"
ewheels is rated 4.87 based on 75 reviews