ewheels Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend ewheels
Under an hour
"eWheels customer service is outstanding. Jason takes care of his customers extremely well. He sets the standard for all others."
"Quick shipping and quick response to questions. Would definitely buy from them again."
"Excellent customer service from Mr. Jason MacNeal in person"
"Great customer service! Friendly and knowledgable staff, worked hard to ensure I was satisfied with my order. Will buy from them again!"
"eWheels was helpful, prompt in their service, and had product shipped within 1 day of order confirmation. I'm very satisfied with my experience at eWheels, and I can recommend it to others. Fedex got the shipment to my door without any damage, but with some delay."
"Awesome service! Thanks for the help Jason!"
"I recently purchased a dualtron Ultra from ewheels. This is the second e scooter I have purchased from them. When it came off the FedEx truck the box was upside down and open with just a couple pieces of Scotch tape on it. I'm sure it happened because of all the sliding around during shipment by FedEx which wore off the original packing tape when it was shipped from mini motors. FedEx simply flipped the box over and put a couple pieces of Scotch tape on it instead of packing tape. Luckily no parts were missing and the scooter was not damaged. It came with off-road tires on it which were not as advertised. I emailed Jason and told him about the condition of the box and the tires. He responded immediately! To make up for the tires and the condition in which I received it he immediately ship me out a set of street tires, extra tubes and a seat. Jason is the best! And EWheels is a great company to do business with. Good luck trying to get that kind of customer service with any other company!"
"Thank you, Jason"
"ewheels offered a seamless transaction from the moment I placed the order to the moment my PEV reached my doorstep. Jason quickly responded to my questions as if I were his only client! Highly recommend this site for all your PEV needs!"
"Fast shipping and promt responses every time I order, thanks Jason!!!"
"Killer customer service. One of the few companies where you can call the owner and speak directly to them and they are knowledgable and passionate!"
"The scooter is awesome. Even more awesome is the level of customer service. I email questions at all times of day and get an almost immediate response every me. Highly recommend!"
"Ewheels is the place to go! I emailed them with questions and got a quick response back answering my questions."
"Ordered a Solowheel 3. Great product. Delivery was free and took 4 business days from time of order to delivery from California to Florida. I was a little worried since I’d watched videos online of people getting their wheel in a box that says Solowheel on the box. Kinda like mailing gold in a box labeled gold, but all went well. Thank you."
"I placed my order on the ewheels website and my 84.2v rapid charger arrived at my house 2 days later. This charger is amazing. It allows you to choose the charging power from 1 - 5 amps and the choice to charge your batteries to 80%, 90%, or 100%. No more waiting 5-6 hours for my Gotway Tesla to fully charge. This charger is great to have for spontaneous rides and for fast charging during group rides."
"I was hasty and pressed the button for fast shipping, when I didn't need it. EWheels reached out with a quick email, I confirmed I did not need it, and they refunded the extra. It's like they read my mind! Great work. ( Although, fix your website to not have the most expensive shipping be the default! )"
"I have purchased several uni-scooters prior to my using the eWheels. I have to say, so far the experience with ewheels has been outstanding and way better than my other purchases with this type of product from previous sources. The web site is well done and very insightful. The Solowheel 3 has been great and exactly as advertised. Love it!"
"I purchased my first wheel (Kingsong 16S) from eWheels about a year ago and have bought three other models from them since. I have the Gotway MSX and the Kingsong 18S. Over time the natural progression brings a need for a larger, faster wheel with longer range, which recently brought me to purchase the KS18XL. The XL does it all in a sleek design. I am very happy with it’s safety features and performance. My overall experience with eWheels has been very positive, I would highly recommend dealing with this company. They offer superior costumer service and Jason has been quick to respond when it came to any troubleshooting."
"Short and sweet: Best customer service you'll find anywhere from Jason. Love my 18s to the point that I'm in disbelief that something so cool even exists. Seat is a must for commuting."
"I bought two EUC, Gotway MTen3 and Ninebot Z10 from eWheels. The service and communication from eWheels was stellar. The MTen3 in particular have replaced my car for my daily commute to work since September. I ride through wind and heavy rain. Besides saving $6 parking fee, it is just a fun way to get to commute."
ewheels is rated 4.89 based on 157 reviews