ewheels Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend ewheels

How would you rate ewheels ?

"I've purchased two inmotion electric unicycles from ewheels (the v5f+ and the v10f, both as one of the first available in the US, thanks to ewheels taking pre-orders). My husband has purchased his inmotion v8 from ewheels; he also had an easy time purchasing on the site. DELIVERY: Both wheels arrived earlier than original estimated delivery dates and in perfect working order. PRE-PURCHASE CUSTOMER SERVICE: First off, the owner, Jason participates on all the electric unicycle forums giving tips and pointers (super helpful for anyone new to the wheel community). Jason answered multiple emails, which helped me decide on which wheel to buy (needed to perform well in the rain with minimal splash so my nice work clothes don't get messy, but be nimble enough for super crowded sidewalks). WARRANTY AND POST-PURCHASE CUSTOMER SERVICE: I'd rode my v5f+ an average of 5 miles (sometimes as much as 8 miles) for over two years when it just stopped working; I was able to send it back for repairs at a reasonable price. The repair was painless and pretty quick. RECALL FOR THE V10F: The V10F models had a company recall; Jason emailed everyone who'd purchased a V10/V10F to let them know ASAP and also notified us that he would be sending recall pre-paid shipping labels in the next few weeks. EXTRA AWESOME - ewheels insisted that the manufacturer throw in additional battery protection, so their customers would have even more protected from the battery issue that sparked the recall in the first place. The total time it took for me to send back my wheel and get it back was just under a week (California to California ground shipping, but even still, that is VERY fast). I've recommended ewheels to a tons of strangers who ask where to find out more; I couldn't be happier with my ewheels purchases and the excellent customer service from Jason and his colleagues."
"Excellent customer service. Shipped quickly and did a great job following through. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again."
"I BOUGHT THE EW36 THIS BIKE FLIPS OVER AT A POWER SETTING OF 5, I RETURNED IT FOR THE EW74 AND I LOVE IT, BUT IM INTO PROGRESSI MOBILITY FOR A 500.00 RETURN FEE 1800.00 FOR THE EW36, AND MEDICAL BILLS OF 2000 PLUS, WHAT ARE THESE COMPANIES GOING TO DO FOR ME, THIS BIKE IS NOT SAFE FOR PEOPLE WITH ANY TYPE OF DISABILITY AT ALL , VERY UNSAFE. AND PAINFUL."
"I have ridden a e36 for 4 years . the only thing wrong is it leaks oil."
"If you want to buy any of these products and have them arrive to your location this is a place in which you can do that."
"Great customer service. I've put 50+ miles on my electric unicycle in less than a month. It is an absolute blast! Thanks guys."
"My new wheel had a quality control issue so I had to send it in. eWheels provided me a shipping label and had it repaired within one day of receiving it."
"Bought this wheel from Jason, he made the shopping fast and easy! I will not hesitate to shop with ewheels again!"
"Great customer service and exchanged my scooter for a different model when it was clear the original one didn't meet my needs. I'm happy with the new selection they made for me."
"I ordered my first EUC (Gotway Tesla w/ quick charger). I was pleasantly surprised at the level of instructions provided by Jason, given the manufacturer's manual was not in English. Jason advised that the quick charger was on backorder and would ship in 4-5 weeks. Around the 5 week mark, I wondered whether eWheels forgot about the charger but behold, it arrived a few days later. The quick charger is well worth it, and I'm glad eWheels offers a way to prolong the batteries by charging it up to a preset percentage of 80,90 or 100%. I admit I was a bit reserved from ordering from eWheels initially due to the aesthetics of the site (very early 2000s?) but reddit, forum.electricunicycle.org, and youtube all mentioned eWheels and I'm glad they did. I hope to order another EUC from Jason soon (MSuperX 100v?)"
"Took the time out to explain everything, I was questioning about the Wheel in plain English."
"Quick responses, directed me to the best wheel, and taught me how to make it go MUCH faster than factory settings :D :D"
"Let me just start by saying that I am an extremely discerning customer who places a big emphasis on value. I cannot say enough good things about Jason at ewheels. He is an absolute professional and an expert in what he sells. Jason was able to advise me on what fit my personal interests best as opposed to just recommending the most expensive item. He was very patient with my endless questions and always very helpful. But it doesn't stop there; the customer service was excellent. By no fault of ewheels, my first wheel was defective almost out of the box. With no questions asked, Jason immediately sent me a replacement which arrived in 2 days, before I even sent the defective one back. In the end, I ordered 2 wheels (Gotway ACMv2 and the Solowheel Glide 3) both of which arrived in 2 days, and I couldn't be more pleased. Don't bother looking anywhere else, ewheels is a top notch and trustworthy company that works hard to give every customer the highest level of service. Very highly recommended!"
"Very good support and customer service."
"Jason was outstanding in answering all my overwhelmed questions on deciding which unicycle to get. Nice when the owner answers your calls!!! πŸ˜‚ it’s like 1987 all over again!!! Charger failed after 4 months. Bought one off his site bummed. Without asking he refunded my money and sent it for free!!!"
"My EUC broke down a year after purchase, and eWheels were able to diagnose the problem from a video and sent the part for free: I'm back on the road."
"I am new to the Electric Unicycle world and eWheels made it really enjoyable to get into this fun world. I had lots of questions that got lots of answers. Often times I would have a question answered that I hadn't thought of until I learned a few more things and then those answers all came together and clicked. Shipping was easy and very quick. I was also able to put a deposit down to hold the item I wanted as it was in high demand. I chose the KingSong KS-18S and couldn't be happier."
"Jason is great to work with. Outstanding customer support over delivers"
"My review of ewheels... Great service , amazing people,very helpful. Best place to get your wheels,if you have questions or if there is any issues they are always there to help. My first wheel was a KS14D wich i totally destroyed in the process of learning,they actually bought it from me when i upgrade to the KS16S,they even pay for shipping. I was very happy the way everything was done . "Thank you jason" I highly recomend ewheels for your wheels purchase."
"Edit: Updated review to reflect 5 stars. Initially, I had regenerative braking off. I thought it would slow me down. Today, however, I decided to set it to 3, per eWheels recommendation. The difference has been huge in terms of energy put right back into the battery. This resulted in: 25 avg speed on flats opposed to the 18-20 I was previously experiencing. The biggest difference was on my local hills. Previously, I was hovering around 10-12 mph. Now I'm averaging nearly 20 up those same hills. Also, eWheels sends out a maintenance PDF. Be sure to follow it. Prior to riding, be sure to adjust the brakes and also make sure your headset is tight. Both needed adjusting/tightening on mine, but it only takes a minute. It's no big deal, but important you make the adjustments to ensure maximum performance and enjoyment, as well as safety. Specifically, make sure you brakes aren't rubbing - that will severely affect your speed."
ewheels is rated 4.90 based on 41 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!