ewheels Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ewheels

How would you rate ewheels ?

(optional)

"Exceptionally good support. Jason was very nice, friendly, responsive and helpful. Plus the buy was a great deal Solowheel V3 + free delivery and cover."
Aaron Heyer
Verified Buyer
"THE SPEEDWAY M4 IS A TANK! I was returning from an early morning fly fishing destination and was "T-boned" by a Pontiac (they were cited for failure to yield). I broke their bumper loose, dented up their hood and broke their windshield. The M4 went airborne and landed yards away. The tires were ripped off of the rims, the forks were squashed. The headset was whopper-jawed and the steering was every-which-a-way. I figured my rig was done, or at least down for an extended period of time, but after an hour or two of bending, hammering and swearing this beast was once again road worthy. She fired right up and the computer/electronics didn't even stutter! HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE???? It reminds me of an off-road Jeep I built when I was in my 30's. This rig comes with my highest recommendation and I send my thanks to Jason and the Ewheels team for their continued after purchase support!"
"Communication is key and I received GREAT communications before during and after I ordered an ES2"
"I needed a vehicle for my 8-mile commute from Queens to Brooklyn. My $350 Jetson Breeze electric scooter wasn't quite cutting it, since the battery barely lasted the full 8 miles and its 250-watt motor and clunky build meant I was slow and frankly felt lame riding it. I started researching the top-performance-tier EUCs because I wanted one of the fastest electric vehicles I could get (I'm also a long-time motorcyclist), but I was very concerned about the safety of commuting in NYC on an EUC. The likelihood of faceplanting in front of a taxi was enough to steer me away. Luckily, I found this scooter, which has similar speed and range capabilities to a good EUC, and the form factor (it has handlebars) made me feel much more safe, so I bought it. After making the commute several times, I can say this scooter is an absolute beast. It takes less than half the time to commute by scooter than it would if I took the subway or ferry. I can cruise at 25+ mph, which means I'm fast enough to hold my own in most car lanes (most city streets have a 25 mph speed limit). This is a big deal - since I'm so fast, cars rarely feel the need to pass me, and being passed is in my opinion one of the most dangerous parts of riding in traffic. Honestly, I usually end up passing most cars because they have to slow down much more frequently than I do. The front and rear suspension is a life-saver too. It makes the ride smooth enough to take at such a breakneck pace. It's no Cadillac suspension, but it will absorb bumps reasonably and I can hop off curbs no problem. It's also fun to leverage the bounciness to hop over small obstacles and slippery spots. The battery capacity on this thing is insane. I can commute to work and back (16 miles total) and still have about half my battery left. I'll have to see if this degrades over time, but I don't require any more range, and I could even charge at work if I wanted to take a 30 mile joyride on my way home. Something else that I really like about this scooter is that I feel really cool riding it. It looks slick, and the performance is so amazing that I can ride it like a madman, and people often see me ripping down the street and exclaim "Woah!" or whatnot. I just have so much more confidence on it than I did on my cheap scooter and it feels great. Now, the negatives. There are no front brakes. There's only a rear brake which is physically much less capable of stopping you than a front brake because the rear wheel skids under brake pressure. You have to lean back pretty far in order to stop effectively, and since this scooter is capable of such high speeds that is a safety concern. The rear brake's effectiveness is controlled via the dash settings. It's a combination of a mechanical drum brake and a regenerative electric brake which can be adjusted on a scale of 0-5. I just set mine to 5 (maximum braking capability) and I'm satisfied. It brakes acceptably, but not exceptionally well. The scooter is also whisper quiet above about 8mph, which is great, but it absolutely needs a bell. I bought a $5 bike bell and attached it (which wasn't very easy - there's not a lot of options on the handle bars for mounting bells conveniently) and I'm constantly ringing to warn pedestrians and announce my presence. When people see you flying by at 27 mph they usually give you plenty of space, but they need to hear you first, so a built-in bell would have been a welcomed addition. All in all, I'm thrilled I invested in this scooter. It is perhaps the best possible way of traveling in NYC and has taken back an hour of my day from commutes. When I get to my destination I'm usually giggly from the excitement of my ride. I can adjust to the so-so brake ability but including front brakes would have been better. If you have the money to spend and don't need to carry your scooter up stairs, the larger Pro IV model has better brakes, suspension, and battery. But if you do have to carry your scooter or want to be able to bring it on trains and whatnot, this Mini model is almost certainly the best choice. It's a marvelous way to get around. Always wear a helmet. Cheers."
Matthew Britton
Verified Buyer
"Sales and Support Staff excellent!! Very fast shipping and Awesome products. Jason was very helpful with helping decide which EUC was right for me. 5****** all the way for eWheels"
"Have recently purchased a ks14d from Ewheels. It’s a great wheel that handles really well. I have only put about 35km on it because of winter conditions but so far so good. I’m 43 years old about 175lbs and the little wheel does well. Can’t wait for spring."
"This is my first scooter. I emailed Jason from eWheels a few times with random questions and he was always happy to answer them and responded quickly. Once ordered it was delivered promptly with follow-up emails on best practice tips. The scooter is awesome. Strong, sturdy and quick."
"I am very pleased both with ewheels and with my new King Song 16S. I ordered my new wheel in December and was told the next shipment would come in late January (It came when expected). The following week I was in Miami Beach so I called Jason and stopped by. He gave our group of seven a tour of his facility. He couldn't have been more hospitable. I left with a very good feeling as did the others in my group, which included one experienced EUC rider. My wheel arrived undamaged and exactly as ordered (black and with the pads without logos). After six days of riding and 50 miles, I couldn't be happier. While I did have my first real fall on day three going downhill crossing a bridge, there were no injuries or damage to the wheel, though I was sore for a few days. I was wearing full gear, including the wrist guards that Jason was kind enough to include without charge in my order. Although I am a new rider having only just learned on a cheap step and roll wheel from Ebay, I am rapidly growing accustomed to my new 16S. When I am ready to purchase another new wheel, I will be giving Jason a call. Bruce"
"I’m a sailboat cruiser. We have a 38′ Beneteau that we enjoying cruising in New England in the summer. We use folding bikes as ‘port runners’ that we move ashore by dinghy when we anchor out off a destination port. Last summer we encountered our first e-wheel rider and were very impressed with his speed, talent, distance and effortless control. He was a small plane pilot who put his EUC behind his seat to use to get around after landing. We talked a while, and became convinced of the utility of the machine for port running. So for Christmas we got an Inmotion V-3 Pro as a trial wheel. We have 5 young adult kids that we wanted to enjoy the wheel during their short visit, without putting everyone on a near lethal learning curve. Everyone, including my 61 year old self, my slightly younger wife (tact is the essence of self preservation) daughter and 4 sons were up and riding the V-3 within 10 minutes of initial effort. The V-3 Pro is a great beginner wheel, that delivered the promised speed, range and climbing capability. There is nothing ‘beginner’ about its performance, but the tandem wheels make it much more stable and give the rider confidence and enable a far shorter learning curve. So, impressed by the V-3 Pro, I scouted for my next wheel on the internet. Again choosing e-Wheels for great shipping response time I back ordered a KS-16 S. It shipped sooner than expected. Out of the box, the question was “how long will it take to learn to ride a single wheel?” I was up and rolling after my third attempt to mount the wheel and was able to use what I learned with the V-3 Pro to quickly master the KS-16. The KS-16 is a superb wheel and in just a week I’m all over single track mountain bike trails. More importantly, my wife is quickly mastering the V-3 Pro on trails and will soon be ready for a more aggressive and powerful wheel. So the strategy worked–V-3 to KS-16 with lots of fun, minimal falls, ego mostly intact and wife enthused about wheeling around ports this summer. Upon shipping the KS-16, e-Wheels provided the first touch of what other reviewers have mentioned in terms of personalized service. An e-mail from Jason informed me of the best method the connect my KS-16 S to my Android phone to monitor and select a host of features through the Kingsong and Wheel Log apps. This is not as intuitive process with the KS as it was for the V-3 Pro, so I appreciated the directions and effectively paired the device and unlocked its full speed potential."
"eWheels is an amazing store to get a wheel. They typically have bundled extras for the same price as other places. The support is top notch too. I've asked questions about different wheels and have always received honest feedback and suggestions. I haven't had issues with my current wheel, but I did have an issue with a charger and Jason helped me and exchanged it. The support alone is worth buying here. eWheels stands behind the products they sell."
"I really enjoy my interaction with ewheels as it gives me a clear picture of the product offer and what might be a good fit for me. I can ask questions and get advice as well as receive detailed setup instructions and gotchas once my order arrives. Excellent support, which is essential in this market, and great shipping! Thanks!"
"Sales and Support Staff excellent!! Very fast shipping and Awesome products. Jason was very helpful with helping decide which EUC was right for me. 5****** all the way for eWheels."
"Ewheels shipped my EUC very fast, the next day. It arrived in less than 5 days, and shipping was even free. Fantastic. They also included wrist protection guards which have been very handy as I try to learn to ride the wheel. I also received an email with additional instructions on how to operate the wheel prior to receiving it so I was ready to go with the android app when it arrived."
"This wheel is just straight awesome! Delivery was fast and solid, packaging was solid, and the info to unlock and control the wheel was thorough and supportive. I picked up riding the thing almost to the intermediate level within a few hours. I'm having a blast and already looking forward to getting the wife on board. Cheers, K"
"Contacted Ewheels before purchase. Was unsure about a few things on the eWheel I selected. It was my first. They gave me all the information I needed. Very pleased with customer support. I placed my ordera few minutes later. Shipping was very fast!"
Jason Waller
Verified Buyer
"Great service, great product."
"I have only had this scooter for about a week but so far it has been amazing. It is very fast and has a long lasting battery. The only complaint I have would be the handle bars were a little difficult to fold down at first but after sanding it for a few seconds it became very smooth. Also my odometer doesn’t display a battery percentage but after a quick email with customer support I will be recieving a new one in no time. They were exceptionally helpful and fast with responding so I would absolutely recommend getting one for yourself."
"Jason is quick to respond via email and checkout process was easy."
"We have greatly enjoyed zooming around on the eWheels unicycle. Jason provided my client and I the greatest customer service. Jason answered all of our questions quickly, concisely, and happily. We are extremely satisfied with our purchase, and would highly recommend eWheels products!"
"Ordering the Kingsong 14D online for my 13 year old daughter's Christmas present couldn't have been easier, It arrived much quicker than it was originally estimated to arrive. It was in perfect condition. My daughter learned to ride it in a few hours and has been zipping around everywhere since. Jason McNeil at eWheels.com is incredibly responsive to questions and very helpful. I'll be ordering a Kingsong 16S for myself soon."
ewheels is rated 5.00 based on 20 reviews