ewheels Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ewheels

How would you rate ewheels ?

"Great customer service and exchanged my scooter for a different model when it was clear the original one didn't meet my needs. I'm happy with the new selection they made for me."
"I ordered my first EUC (Gotway Tesla w/ quick charger). I was pleasantly surprised at the level of instructions provided by Jason, given the manufacturer's manual was not in English. Jason advised that the quick charger was on backorder and would ship in 4-5 weeks. Around the 5 week mark, I wondered whether eWheels forgot about the charger but behold, it arrived a few days later. The quick charger is well worth it, and I'm glad eWheels offers a way to prolong the batteries by charging it up to a preset percentage of 80,90 or 100%. I admit I was a bit reserved from ordering from eWheels initially due to the aesthetics of the site (very early 2000s?) but reddit, forum.electricunicycle.org, and youtube all mentioned eWheels and I'm glad they did. I hope to order another EUC from Jason soon (MSuperX 100v?)"
"Took the time out to explain everything, I was questioning about the Wheel in plain English."
"Quick responses, directed me to the best wheel, and taught me how to make it go MUCH faster than factory settings :D :D"
Michael H.
Verified Buyer
"Let me just start by saying that I am an extremely discerning customer who places a big emphasis on value. I cannot say enough good things about Jason at ewheels. He is an absolute professional and an expert in what he sells. Jason was able to advise me on what fit my personal interests best as opposed to just recommending the most expensive item. He was very patient with my endless questions and always very helpful. But it doesn't stop there; the customer service was excellent. By no fault of ewheels, my first wheel was defective almost out of the box. With no questions asked, Jason immediately sent me a replacement which arrived in 2 days, before I even sent the defective one back. In the end, I ordered 2 wheels (Gotway ACMv2 and the Solowheel Glide 3) both of which arrived in 2 days, and I couldn't be more pleased. Don't bother looking anywhere else, ewheels is a top notch and trustworthy company that works hard to give every customer the highest level of service. Very highly recommended!"
Gustavo C.
Verified Buyer
"Very good support and customer service."
"Jason was outstanding in answering all my overwhelmed questions on deciding which unicycle to get. Nice when the owner answers your calls!!! 😂 it’s like 1987 all over again!!! Charger failed after 4 months. Bought one off his site bummed. Without asking he refunded my money and sent it for free!!!"
"My EUC broke down a year after purchase, and eWheels were able to diagnose the problem from a video and sent the part for free: I'm back on the road."
"I am new to the Electric Unicycle world and eWheels made it really enjoyable to get into this fun world. I had lots of questions that got lots of answers. Often times I would have a question answered that I hadn't thought of until I learned a few more things and then those answers all came together and clicked. Shipping was easy and very quick. I was also able to put a deposit down to hold the item I wanted as it was in high demand. I chose the KingSong KS-18S and couldn't be happier."
"Jason is great to work with. Outstanding customer support over delivers"
"My review of ewheels... Great service , amazing people,very helpful. Best place to get your wheels,if you have questions or if there is any issues they are always there to help. My first wheel was a KS14D wich i totally destroyed in the process of learning,they actually bought it from me when i upgrade to the KS16S,they even pay for shipping. I was very happy the way everything was done . "Thank you jason" I highly recomend ewheels for your wheels purchase."
"Edit: Updated review to reflect 5 stars. Initially, I had regenerative braking off. I thought it would slow me down. Today, however, I decided to set it to 3, per eWheels recommendation. The difference has been huge in terms of energy put right back into the battery. This resulted in: 25 avg speed on flats opposed to the 18-20 I was previously experiencing. The biggest difference was on my local hills. Previously, I was hovering around 10-12 mph. Now I'm averaging nearly 20 up those same hills. Also, eWheels sends out a maintenance PDF. Be sure to follow it. Prior to riding, be sure to adjust the brakes and also make sure your headset is tight. Both needed adjusting/tightening on mine, but it only takes a minute. It's no big deal, but important you make the adjustments to ensure maximum performance and enjoyment, as well as safety. Specifically, make sure you brakes aren't rubbing - that will severely affect your speed."
Matt Hawkins
Verified Buyer
"Ewheels adds to much value to an already really amazing product, the Speedway Mini 4. Ewheels first sent me a very well written email when I purchased my scooter that detailed everything that I needed to know about getting my scooter set up. After having the scooter for a while, every time I have questions they are there to help and make sure that I'm enjoying my scooter to the fullest. Finally, the guides prepared by the team are so very helpful... More helpful than anything Speedway branded. Thanks so much for all that you do!"
"Exceptionally good support. Jason was very nice, friendly, responsive and helpful. Plus the buy was a great deal Solowheel V3 + free delivery and cover."
Aaron Heyer
Verified Buyer
"THE SPEEDWAY M4 IS A TANK! I was returning from an early morning fly fishing destination and was "T-boned" by a Pontiac (they were cited for failure to yield). I broke their bumper loose, dented up their hood and broke their windshield. The M4 went airborne and landed yards away. The tires were ripped off of the rims, the forks were squashed. The headset was whopper-jawed and the steering was every-which-a-way. I figured my rig was done, or at least down for an extended period of time, but after an hour or two of bending, hammering and swearing this beast was once again road worthy. She fired right up and the computer/electronics didn't even stutter! HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE???? It reminds me of an off-road Jeep I built when I was in my 30's. This rig comes with my highest recommendation and I send my thanks to Jason and the Ewheels team for their continued after purchase support!"
"Communication is key and I received GREAT communications before during and after I ordered an ES2"
"I needed a vehicle for my 8-mile commute from Queens to Brooklyn. My $350 Jetson Breeze electric scooter wasn't quite cutting it, since the battery barely lasted the full 8 miles and its 250-watt motor and clunky build meant I was slow and frankly felt lame riding it. I started researching the top-performance-tier EUCs because I wanted one of the fastest electric vehicles I could get (I'm also a long-time motorcyclist), but I was very concerned about the safety of commuting in NYC on an EUC. The likelihood of faceplanting in front of a taxi was enough to steer me away. Luckily, I found this scooter, which has similar speed and range capabilities to a good EUC, and the form factor (it has handlebars) made me feel much more safe, so I bought it. After making the commute several times, I can say this scooter is an absolute beast. It takes less than half the time to commute by scooter than it would if I took the subway or ferry. I can cruise at 25+ mph, which means I'm fast enough to hold my own in most car lanes (most city streets have a 25 mph speed limit). This is a big deal - since I'm so fast, cars rarely feel the need to pass me, and being passed is in my opinion one of the most dangerous parts of riding in traffic. Honestly, I usually end up passing most cars because they have to slow down much more frequently than I do. The front and rear suspension is a life-saver too. It makes the ride smooth enough to take at such a breakneck pace. It's no Cadillac suspension, but it will absorb bumps reasonably and I can hop off curbs no problem. It's also fun to leverage the bounciness to hop over small obstacles and slippery spots. The battery capacity on this thing is insane. I can commute to work and back (16 miles total) and still have about half my battery left. I'll have to see if this degrades over time, but I don't require any more range, and I could even charge at work if I wanted to take a 30 mile joyride on my way home. Something else that I really like about this scooter is that I feel really cool riding it. It looks slick, and the performance is so amazing that I can ride it like a madman, and people often see me ripping down the street and exclaim "Woah!" or whatnot. I just have so much more confidence on it than I did on my cheap scooter and it feels great. Now, the negatives. There are no front brakes. There's only a rear brake which is physically much less capable of stopping you than a front brake because the rear wheel skids under brake pressure. You have to lean back pretty far in order to stop effectively, and since this scooter is capable of such high speeds that is a safety concern. The rear brake's effectiveness is controlled via the dash settings. It's a combination of a mechanical drum brake and a regenerative electric brake which can be adjusted on a scale of 0-5. I just set mine to 5 (maximum braking capability) and I'm satisfied. It brakes acceptably, but not exceptionally well. The scooter is also whisper quiet above about 8mph, which is great, but it absolutely needs a bell. I bought a $5 bike bell and attached it (which wasn't very easy - there's not a lot of options on the handle bars for mounting bells conveniently) and I'm constantly ringing to warn pedestrians and announce my presence. When people see you flying by at 27 mph they usually give you plenty of space, but they need to hear you first, so a built-in bell would have been a welcomed addition. All in all, I'm thrilled I invested in this scooter. It is perhaps the best possible way of traveling in NYC and has taken back an hour of my day from commutes. When I get to my destination I'm usually giggly from the excitement of my ride. I can adjust to the so-so brake ability but including front brakes would have been better. If you have the money to spend and don't need to carry your scooter up stairs, the larger Pro IV model has better brakes, suspension, and battery. But if you do have to carry your scooter or want to be able to bring it on trains and whatnot, this Mini model is almost certainly the best choice. It's a marvelous way to get around. Always wear a helmet. Cheers."
Matthew Britton
Verified Buyer
"Sales and Support Staff excellent!! Very fast shipping and Awesome products. Jason was very helpful with helping decide which EUC was right for me. 5****** all the way for eWheels"
"Have recently purchased a ks14d from Ewheels. It’s a great wheel that handles really well. I have only put about 35km on it because of winter conditions but so far so good. I’m 43 years old about 175lbs and the little wheel does well. Can’t wait for spring."
"This is my first scooter. I emailed Jason from eWheels a few times with random questions and he was always happy to answer them and responded quickly. Once ordered it was delivered promptly with follow-up emails on best practice tips. The scooter is awesome. Strong, sturdy and quick."
ewheels is rated 5.00 based on 33 reviews