freshchileco-com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend freshchileco-com/

Tell us how freshchileco-com/ made you happy
Great customer service, speedy deliveries, and exceptional products.
The red green sauce medium heat is great just the right amount of heat and flavor is so good. My next order I will get the medium and the hot cause some time you want that little extra kick. If you like it hot then definitely go for the hot or extra hot. I will be a regular customer and shipping was fast.
This stuff is great!!!! The red and green makes great salsa! Will be ordering much more
My order of chili sauce and the posole kit arrived quickly and I love the flavor of the chili sauce. The packaging was ideal and kept the jars nicely protected. Thanks for your quick delivery!
Very friendly and helpful I will order again soon πŸ‘
I was looking for something spicy and hot I found it !
My order came right away without any problems.
pretty expensive after you pay 11 dollars and something shipping charges
I have placed multiple orders from the fresh chile co before and the product is by far the best! The last order there was an issue with what a ordered. They immediately contacted me and upgraded what I purchased with no charge. The communication they give is superb!! I will not order anywhere else
Flavors are excellent, Chile is fresh and well seasoned, appearance is amazing, and best of all...it’s DELICIOUS!!!!
Website very easy to navigate. I ordered in the evening and received my order 1 1/2 days later in perfect condition. I have ordered twice and had the same experience both times
You all have a custom for life with me! Keep up the great work!
I love all three jars. We love hot chilies and these are great!
Excellent products. Quick shipping. Will definitely be buying more and telling my friends!
Product was meticulously packed and arrived in excellent condition. This sort of attention to detail is followed in the preparation of this delicious condiment. I will be ordering more. Thank you.
Totally shocked. I ordered the red and green sauce hot and extra hot. Figured I would be disappointed as usual. Holy cow. The hot was actually hot and the extra.. Wow. My only complaint is that they sent some recipes along and now I have to buy more stuff. This could get expensive.
Love the fresh taste of the products. My favorite is the red.
Great service
I discovered this company from an online ad and was very interested as we love Hatch chiles. Their choices are diverse and the ordering process was efficient and easy. They were very helpful in informing us of the status of our order, then to our surprise, the order shipped extremely quickly. We have not yet tried all three of the flavors we purchased but based on the first taste, they are all going to be fantastic. We are looking forward to enjoying the full variety. This company is top notch and good to deal with, highly recommend them.
Excellent service Excellent product