The Fresh Chile Company Reviews

service@freshchileco.com

320 E. Wyatt Dr.
STE C

Tell us how The Fresh Chile Company made you happy
Your sauces are fantastic but your delivery lacks promptness. I attempted to order fresh chili last year and gave up waiting. Ended up canceling my order. This year I ordered the dry chili powder for my daughter-in-law in MA and placed an order for me in WA, 8+ items. She got her item but I never did. Called and found my order was never completed. It was rectified by customer service. Still charged for shipping.
I bought the hot green chili and red and green blend. Delicious!
We re enjoying all of their products and have even subscribed to several of them! My goal is to always have their products in my pantry and refrigerator! Our favorite is the green chili. I order twice as much as any other product. We are looking forward to their newest product, barbecue sauce!!!
This is very tasty and is just the right touch for many treats such as hot dogs and quesadillas.
This is my third purchase and everything I have ordered has been perfect. From whole chilies that we roasted to the bottled products. When we moved to Montana we couldn't get the chilies we loved. Now, we do!!
Everything I’ve ordered has been great and even though shipping took longer no fault of there’s I was given a coupon for future orders looking forward to trying salsa
My first order was great. I made Chile verde delish.
The Fresh Chile Company,

Yes! Yes! All the sauces i have purchased were very good and had a good heat levels. The stand out of the group for me and my family was the Red and Green Chile blend. The red Chile and green combination is perfect! Thank you for such a wonderful product. I will be ordering more in the near future, seeing as some of my jars are almost gone. Future subscriber for sure.
I bought this for a friend. She was thrilled and this is the best Chili.
The best salsa around!
It is the best Salsa ever!
Will be placing another order when the salsa is available cant wait for it already have my bag of blue corn chips ready......mmmm
I wish the green chile was just green chile without garlic, lime and seasoning. The label says pure green chile roast which is what inspired my order. Upon closer inspection on the website you did list the ingredients, but I failed to see that before ordering. I see you do offer raw, unroasted chiles which is a decent option, but I would prefer an option to purchase roasted peeled green chile with no additions. The Abuela's is quite good, the red chile sauce is a bit bland. I would give 3.5 if it was an option. I do like knowing the variety of green chiles that you all use (Sandia, Big Jim etc.), not many places list this and as such I am always concerned that when I purchase Hatch Green Chile it really isn't. I will likely be a customer again, but would spend big money if I could just fill my freezer with fresh roasted and peeled green chile of the variety of my choosing.
LOVE LOVE LOVE everything I have received. Waiting on a shipment now. Customer Service is amazing!
The new hot red roast is excellent.
I ordered the green chili mild to extra hot. My family loves all of them but especially the extra hot!
Loved the ingredients and the recipes. Received the products and was very pleased to see how very well the jars were packaged. Shows you care about us and your products. That, and the quality, is the reason I will be returning for more. Thanks!
Best Sauce ever! I will definitely be ordering more.
Now that I found you --- I have the source I wanted for real Hatch chile
Very good service! My first order was short one jar but they made it right. second order was perfect. Will continue to order my chiles etc. from them.
The Fresh Chile Company is rated 4.84 based on 2,330 reviews