Frost Nyc Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
Read Frost Nyc Reviews

The packaged arrived on time and looked identical to the picture. My husband was extremely happy with his ring.
Staff was courteous and knowledgeable Quality was good
My experience with frost nyc has been a great one.they deliver on time and the gold is beautiful...
Great quality, fast shipping. Will definitely purchase from here again.
I love my bracelet. Customer Service is wonderful.
Customer service is terrible.
Hi Kenny,

We do apologize you were not happy with our service . After looking further into your order we see that FedEx attempted to deliver your order 3 times and you were not available. As you were not available the item was sent back to us. Your order was already refunded. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us at 888-485-1061.

Thanks,
Sales Manager
I was very satisfied with the services that I received from your company and the staff who were always professional.The product oredered 14 k gold chain was absolutely beautiful and exactly what I expected. Thank you.
Frost Nyc. Is the bomb Quality and Price that your not gonna beat anywhere period...
Frost NYC has provided me with excellent customer service. There was a delivery issues that was resolved and I'm very pleased with the customer service I have received from Nick. I cannot wait till my package is redelivered and this time I will be home in order to receive the package. Thank you
I'm pleased with my purchase and will be placing another order soon
Satisfied
I order a Cuban link braclet for my husband and he loved it. I love the quality .
Extremely disappointed in what I received. The product looked NOTHING like the picture. The "gold" was a very fake looking yellow color (I WILL be having it tested). Thouroughly disappointed.
Hi Melanie,

We do apologize you were not satisfied with our service, we have attempted to contact you multiple times in order to help with any issues you may have had and have not received a response. Please be assured that all of our jewelry are 100% real gold and you are able to take it to be tested at any legitimate jewelry appraisal shop and they will confirm it is real gold. If you can please contact us so we may further assist you we would greatly appreciate it as customer service is our number one priorities. Our number is 888-485-1061.

Sales Manager
The best in the business
Good product
Excellent service
I ordered a 9” 10k yellow gold 6.5mm mariner bracelet. I accidentally received a 10” 6mm bracelet. I emailed the company to let them know I received the wrong bracelet. I did have a few issues but they replaced my original order with a 7.5mm 9” bracelet and they’re reimbursing me some money back too. Thank you Frost NYC.
My boyfriend loves his Miami Cuban links chain but I bought it too short....
Company resolved the issue that I had. And because of that I will be a customer for life.
Great material!