Frost Nyc Reviews

Gabriel valdes
Frost Nyc 5 star review on 19th January 2019
Frost Nyc 5 star review on 13th January 2019
More Photos & Videos
I will not give another dime to this company. The customer service is horrible. I ordered a 3.1 mm franco. It came damaged. I then ordered another 3.7 mm franco and it took 24 days for the order to get delievered...the wrong item. They sent me a franco smaller than the one I already have, 3.1 mm franco. Scum bags. I also entered the coupon code for a free watch. Not only did I call multiple times to check on the order, they said I was going to get the watch multiple times. When the wrong bracelet came in, I didn't even get the watch...Lol. F*ck Frost Nyc. Dirt Bags.
I have emailed twice requesting information about the purchase, and still have not gotten a response.
I bought a yellow gold aquamarine ring for mens it is a nice piece just not the same style or design on picture
I loved my necklace and bracelet and they were a great price. They are stamped 10k
What I bought was excellent however the length of time to get it was too long.
Product sent was not the right size nor was the clamp working properly. Upon further review I went with another company who was able to ship and discount their product to meet my future needs. I was sad this could not be done with you but the customer service was poor when I decided to refund and the times from recieving to issuing is extensive. Covid or not major areas for improvement. When asking to speak with a manager was denied several times.
Purchased a Rolex in April that is missing links and it’s basically June and they still haven’t sent my links!! Basically a $10,000 paper weight!! Customer service is a joke, I’ve contacted them several times and all I’ve gotten is the run around!!
Order was a month and half late and received the wrong item never deal with frost again
Ordered a Figaro mens 10k gold necklace and couldnt be happier !! Very good quality and cant beat the deals these guys have !
Horrible would never recommend ordering I ordered a bracelet and it was really small and I wanted to return it I returned everything except for a small little tag that said how much it was and they would not give me my money back they would only give me a credit I can understand if I would have had it for a length of time I literally opened it never wore it and sent it right back and they would not give me my money back and they were very nasty to me when I asked if I could speak to the supervisor never put a supervisor on the phone the woman was more or less acting very disrespectful
Very easy to find what we needed. The prices were very reasonable. Will recommend to all my friends
I couldn't be happier with my chain and bracelet better then I expected!!
Yes Really lives the bracelet but it didn’t fit the person I was giving it to they really love the bracelet too but it didn’t fit so I have sent the bracelet back the tracking number 9505512849160142561318
If I could give 0 stars I would. Worst customer service I’ve ever received, I ordered something and then decided to cancel my order the next day and they told me it was cancelled but they didn’t do it and told me that it was being sent to me so anyways and that I would have to PAY to return it once it gets to me. I received the item 2 MONTHS LATER and it was the WRONG ITEM! It’s now on the way back and I’m hoping to god I will receive my refund because they’ve been ignoring my emails and have been so rude and unapologetic. I don’t recommend ever ordering from them.
I bought a chain as a gift and they won't take it back even though it hasn't been used and the person i bought it for doesn't want it.
My wife loved the bracelet wears it all the time
Fast Shipping
Real Gold
Great Buy
Good! I like it
The Chain feels like plastic and it popped I am very disappointed smh a waste of $405 that I could’ve used on something else I won’t be buying from FROST NYC again
Ordered a gold chain for my husband he liked it. Good quality.
Frost Nyc is rated 4.42 based on 1,555 reviews