Frost Nyc Reviews

Frost Nyc 5 star review on 19th January 2019
Gabriel valdes
Frost Nyc 5 star review on 19th January 2019
More Photos & Videos
Garage two day start pealing off
OMG when I say they’re the best I mean it. keep in mind this is all happening during our pandemic.I had a very special gift for my husband need a very specific date. I placed the order Friday received it Monday, unfortunately I ordered the wrong size. No problem! I contacted them and immediately received instructions on how to return the item. Due to unforeseen circumstances he business needed to close for a week. I wasn’t worried because I still was able to speak with someone there to assure me everything was ok. Once business resumed my order was sent out!! And my husband received his gift for his birthday!! Once again the finest quality of jewelry and very friendly staff. Kudos to you guys 🥰
I love my chain love the price
Sent me wrong length chain got in touch with you guys two times to handle it sent in the info to get the matter correct haven't heard from you guy's since been almost a month.
Sent my items back for a refund. Never received my refund. So I had to do a claim with my credit card. They mail me jewelry that the Gold was coming off showing Gray. Terrible customer service never order from now.
Nice and easy
Poor communication and customer service by the manager. You lost a sale and customer
Made many purchases. At Frost Nyc. But this last order has been a diaster. Hoping I get a full refund. For the items I brought..
I canceled the order as soon as I placed it and the item was still shipped to me. I sent the item back over a week ago and still have not heard back about my refund.
Satisfied but i think you should offer 18 inch chains
My experience was not the best with Frost NYC. I purchased a nine inch Cuban link bracelet and received an eight inch initially. After contacting them, I then returned the eight inch and they assured me I’d receive the correct merchandise. I then received an eight and a half inch bracelet. I contacted them yet again and requested a refund and then shipped the second incorrect item back. I still am not in receipt of my refund. I can understand the first mistake, but not twice. I will say both wrong items I received were of great quality just the wrong length.
Bought a pendant that was supposed to come with a solid 10k Cuban link, ended up being a hollow Cuban link chain. Asked if I could upgrade and give them the extra money for the solid chain, even though it was pictured to come with a solid chain. They say the do upgrades but I got no response. This review stands until I get my upgrade
Needs more pics of how the the jewelry actually is before being purchased other than that good quality gold
Satisfied.😉
The chain came out just as I imagined!!
This is the 3rd time i made a ourchase from Frost NYC, they never disappoint me n always on time for the delivery except when tgey were lockdown.
The goods i bought from them are really nice n i love them all.
I’m getting ready to order another one, this time a ROLEX watch... yahoooo!
Revised* I received a call from Frost NYC, I spoke w Izzy which was very nice and willing to assist. Thanks for following up
I love my Gold chain it is awesome !!!!!!
I'm satisfied with my purchase ill purchase again in the future thank you.
Excellent. Just as advertised. Love it!
Frost Nyc is rated 4.36 based on 1,640 reviews