Frost Nyc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Frost Nyc Reviews

Cant be more happier with my purchase. Thank you again. The Figaro solid gold looks great on me. Can't stop looking in the mirror now, lol. Peace!
Frost Nyc 5 star review on 17th July 2020
I got this chain for my husband. Great quality!! Amazing service and shipment arrived early.
We have made 2 purchases and both were excellent. The quality of the name tag necklace and dog tag bracelet are excellent. In fact my husband had been looking at the bracelets for a few months so I purchased it for him. The picture on the website does not do justice. It is a sparkling and stunning piece of yellow gold jewelry. He LOVES it and I LOVE the name tag necklace he purchased for me. Frost NYC has 2 new customers for life!
Im from Cali and i recently purchased a solid franco 14k gold 3.1 mm 24 inch chain. FrostNyc makes great chains and im definitely going to upgrade to 6mm and another 2 inches.
Very satisfied with quality and workmanship. You have very efficient customer service representatives, they all require a raisešŸ˜€also like your Life Time Guarantee.
excellent service.
Good products at nice prices
My chain took a little long to get to me but that was probably cause of COVID. Other then that I got nothing bad to say. 8/10
My New jewelry spot
Let me start by saying that I loved the ring. it was slightly different than pictured and the 14K stamp wasn't visible but the quality was good. The only issue was when I purchased it, I got a ship date but 3 days after the ship date, I never got confirmation that it had actually shipped. I chatted the company for tracking info and it wasn't until then that I was told the ring was actually out of stock and back ordered for another few weeks. They did offer $30 credit for the delay but I had to contact them 3 times for the credit to be issued and I didn't get the credit until almost 2 months after the order shipped.
Everything was just as advertised. I even had to change my address a couple of times and they were just as friendly. I will purchase from them again.
Good site great quality
The pendant itself is good. My only issue is with the chain really, it is very poor quality. But since it wasn't the main order I don't really care that much about it although would have been nice to get a better chain nevertheless.
Great products, but the service does take a bit to return any messages or concerns. However, being a respectable establishment will do that at times.
Well it seems to be a very good chain so for i have it on my neck every day no change so for i am thinking of buying a another one soon
Love the weight of the gold?
Appreciated
Frost NYC is 100! Great service fast shipping.
My husband loves the Necklace and pendant I purchased for his birthday, It came a little late but I just got creative to make his birthday weekend longer. I plan on another purchase soon
I love my gold chain and I preferred frost NYC to everyone I know