Frost Nyc Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
Read Frost Nyc Reviews

Quality Jewelry. I purchased multiple items. Everything was better than expected.
Jayla was really helpful in helping me pick out the picture pendant I wanted, shipping was quick and it was the perfect gift.
I love the quality of the product
Bought an engagement ring here from frost I live in NY but not close at all so I purchased online. The most nervous thing a man can do ESPECIALLY online and frost made it so simple and easy and was there every step of the way! I couldn’t ask for better service
I had purchased a bracelet for my husband but when I seen it, it was way too small. Small in not being more wider or thicker then I thought. It looked like it was for me. I wanted to get him something for his birthday but was on a budget. I don’t make those big dollars like some people but still, just so darn small. Oh we’ll. Beautiful and very secure, That I can say is good.
I bought a chain from them went to have it appraised they put a magnet to it and it has a slight pull to it was told it could just be a impurity in the gold but it diminishes the value of the chain will not buy no more from them
Hi Adam,

We do apologize you were not happy with our service. We have attempted to reach out to you via email and phone multiple times with no success. A magnet test is not a legitimate way of testing for the purity of gold. We advise you to take the chain to a legitimate jewelry appraisal shop that will test the chain with an electric gold tester gun and confirm the purity of the gold. As you purchased a 14K chain the purity will measure 58.5%. Please note this is the only way to test for gold purity and any legitimate jewelry appraisal, repair or gold smith shop will know this. If you have any questions feel free to contact us. 888-485-1061

Thanks,
Sales Manager
The packaged arrived on time and looked identical to the picture. My husband was extremely happy with his ring.
Staff was courteous and knowledgeable Quality was good
My experience with frost nyc has been a great one.they deliver on time and the gold is beautiful...
Great quality, fast shipping. Will definitely purchase from here again.
I love my bracelet. Customer Service is wonderful.
Customer service is terrible.
Hi Kenny,

We do apologize you were not happy with our service . After looking further into your order we see that FedEx attempted to deliver your order 3 times and you were not available. As you were not available the item was sent back to us. Your order was already refunded. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us at 888-485-1061.

Thanks,
Sales Manager
I was very satisfied with the services that I received from your company and the staff who were always professional.The product oredered 14 k gold chain was absolutely beautiful and exactly what I expected. Thank you.
Frost Nyc. Is the bomb Quality and Price that your not gonna beat anywhere period...
Frost NYC has provided me with excellent customer service. There was a delivery issues that was resolved and I'm very pleased with the customer service I have received from Nick. I cannot wait till my package is redelivered and this time I will be home in order to receive the package. Thank you
I'm pleased with my purchase and will be placing another order soon
Satisfied
I order a Cuban link braclet for my husband and he loved it. I love the quality .
Extremely disappointed in what I received. The product looked NOTHING like the picture. The "gold" was a very fake looking yellow color (I WILL be having it tested). Thouroughly disappointed.
Hi Melanie,

We do apologize you were not satisfied with our service, we have attempted to contact you multiple times in order to help with any issues you may have had and have not received a response. Please be assured that all of our jewelry are 100% real gold and you are able to take it to be tested at any legitimate jewelry appraisal shop and they will confirm it is real gold. If you can please contact us so we may further assist you we would greatly appreciate it as customer service is our number one priorities. Our number is 888-485-1061.

Sales Manager
The best in the business
Frost Nyc is rated 4.46 based on 1,455 reviews