Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
This is quite possibly the coolest thing I’ve ever bought... Arrived in great time, awesome quality, well impressed and would definitely order again and recommend to a friend!
Fy 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Poor quality try eds print archive .com super print blows fy out of water tried both ill stick with eds print archive
Disappointed that it wasn’t framed properly. Once on my wall it started to make all types of noises like it was falling apart. Made it impossible to sleep at night. Not worth trying to re-frame, will likely end up being trashed unfortunately.
good delivery orderd picture of carl sagan blue dot sky full of stars no earth high lighted so whats the point of the picture? we all no his historic quote poor picture the earth should be high lighted ,
I love my picture! Arrived today and put it up straight away. Really nicely framed and great value for money. Very happy!
Fy 5 star review on 19th February 2021 Fy 5 star review on 19th February 2021
I was very dissappointed with the low resolution of the print. The original art has so many brush stroke details that are blurred here. So it is too much to pay for a paper print, in a low res. The photo shows a comparison of an original next to the print. Do not recommend.
Fy 1 star review on 18th February 2021
Delighted to receive my otter print, very nice quality and he is beautiful. The postage was very fast, getting to me within a week from the other side of the world (I’m in Australia). Thank you
Been waiting for a print for a month now, and have never been able to track the order. Don't expect to receive the order, or get a refund as it's impossible to reach Fy. I paid 78£ in total.
Print is nice but I’m sorry I paid so much extra for framing. It was poorly done, with no mat (it was pictured with a mat), and the print isn’t centered within the frame. I’ll have to take it apart and do it myself.
Awesome product. Great price and arrived in Australia, from England, in less than a week!
The picture was exactly as expected and arrived packages well. Beautiful
Don't buy your frames from these as they are not proper ones they are plastic I had to get my picture reframed and I was very disappointed as it cost me 70 euro for a very small print framed from these.
I bought a blanket from Sidonie Textiles and I absolutely love it - it is such nice quality and the design is brilliant - so different and goes with everything, well worth it - very pleased, and delivery was good.
Overall the product looks good from afar and it arrived in a decent amount of time. My only issue is that for the price, the quality wasn't great. The image isn't sharp when you get a little closer. It's a little sloppy, there was glue all over the edges that catches dirt and sticks to surfaces.
I placed an order for a poster over a month ago, and it still has not been delivered. The vendor refuses to send another poster. Customer service takes over a day to respond and has not offered any logistical help. Getting a refund has been nearly impossible. Very disappointed and would not recommend purchases from here to others.
Buyer beware. I purchased the giraffes in a bath print, and was happy with the quality, but disappointed to find that the actual picture size is smaller by 1 inch all round. I purchased what I thought was a 12 x 16 inch picture, and what I received measured 10 x 14. Whilst it does state the picture is trimmed, I believe clarification that this reduces the overall size of the picture itself needs to be made clear.
Line through picture, like there was low ink when printed.
First time I’ve used FY and I must admit I was very presently surprised at the quick delivery and quality product! I was a little dubious based on the appearance of the website, and not being able buy more than one item in on transaction. BUT great service, a nice 20% discount on first order, really fast DPD delivery as website said 8-10 days, but I got them within 48 hours, and the products, MALINI LUXE cushions were really really NICE and finished my room perfectly!
I have to say I was very skeptical. I fell in love with the style and bought the boots and then worried it was a fraudulent company, but I got to say I was wrong. The boots came within two weeks- they were gorgeous and comfortable- albeit the wrong color :( I ordered the brown - got the black- which were actually very nice. I wrote to customer service and they actually refunded my money and let me keep them!! Wow so now I will go and order the correct color. I was wrong. I judged them and they did right by me.
Quick delivery, good packaging and good quality. Happy :-)
Fy is rated 4.47 based on 1,810 reviews