Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
So pleased with prompt and safe delivery of my print in frame.
Couldn't have been happier. Nice frame, nice print. Well done
'
Love these prints, they’re simple but still add just enough to brighten up a room!
FYI to potential buyers - this references a transphobic message!
This stuff is gross af
Honestly, what arrived was not what I thought $100 would get me. It’s basically packaged in a cheap frame and it’s a POSTER, I could of done this myself for 1/2 the price. It’s not worth it!
DON'T BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE THEY ARE A SCAM
Citadel Ii Art Print - Great quality print at 18x24.
Red And Yellow Collage Texture Art Print - Image quality was not as sharp as expected at 18x24. I like the artwork but would recommend going with a smaller size to get a better quality image.
Fast delivery! Fantastic price and quality is better than I imagined for the size print I got
We could not be more disappointed with the quality of print we received. We ordered the Wish Lanterns piece and it is horribly pixilated. It absolutely should not be sold in the 20x20. Up on our wall it just looks cheap and tacky.
The print also has a marking where it looks like some sneezed on it.
Do not buy.
This looks so nice in our jungle-themed office. It lights up the wall where it hangs. Love it.
Absolutely perfect. Top quality. Thank you.
Be careful what you order for it might get delivered and it might not. I ordered over $200 prints and throw and it didn't make it to me. The tracking notifications were very confused, with the order number referring to a different item, and shipments were consolidated under one item's order number so when it said delivered you can't track what's missing. Just a big mess their system. I sent an email and all I got is: it says delivered, check your parcels box, or contact the shipping company directly. I love their stuff but their shipping is unreliable so I won't be ordering again.
I started off buying one print with birthday money from my Son, well that started a roller coaster, bought quite a few prints, cushion and now even sunglasses! What a site. Everything arrives quickly, no complaints from me. Cracking company 😆
Incredible customer service! I made a mistake and ordered the wrong size of a print. They quickly responded with a personalized email solving my issue. Fantastic website with amazing product tracking and customized customer service!
The print was not cut properly to specifications, the linework is not even on the borders. Almost looks tilted, wouldn't recommend.
Perfect prints and quick delivery.
Overpriced for what I got and slow delivery
Pixelated. Paper was too stiff and rolled tightly so there was no way to unroll without wrinkling. Had to throw away :( super disappointed.
Honestly the quality of the print is horrible. It is so pixelated. Not worth the price even on sale.
Fy is rated 4.54 based on 1,716 reviews