Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
"The Twins Kate And Grace Hoare 1876 Art Print by The Fitzwilliam Museum" Everything perfect.
I love the selection on Fy, but I got my first framed print and I was hoping for better quality. For over $100, I was expecting a higher resolution print. The frame also seemed a bit cheap. Overall, a bit disappointed. The piece also took about a week longer than expected to ship as there was some sort of issue that wasn't fully explained that caused delay.
"Baby Doll by Honeymoon Hotel" This cannot be framed. Badly wrapped!
My prints arrived today and I am so so happy with them. The colour and quality is second to none! They were beautifully packed and free shipping extra bonus! I want to put them all over my house. Thank you. Mary Lyons Galway Ireland
Print looks like it has an orange filter on it. The print I ordered looked a lot clearer and had no funny undertone.
I ordered 2 prints from FY, and when they arrived I was very impressed with the care in packaging. Because of Covid of course there was a small delay, but could not have been happier with the prints themselves .Beautiful quality.I was going to gift them to someone else, but i think i will keep them and order another 2.
Shipping was supposed to be 5-7 days but it took 12. The tracking seems to show it took a long time to get out of the warehouse. I did receive what I ordered and it looks great.
Ehh you get what you pay for. My order shipped quickly and was packaged nicely. The prints are fine, but the frame has plastic rather than glass on the front. Plastic is more reflective than glass so it looks like plastic, and looks pretty cheap. The glare is really bad. I’ll hang them for now, but definitely looking to upgrade when I’m able. I don’t think I’d buy this again.
Fy 2 star review on 14th October 2020
Don't bother buying from these guys, it wont ever turn up. Bought some whale coasters over a month ago, still haven't showed. They took over a week to reply to my email for them to just say 'well they should have turned up by now' Yes. they should have. But they haven't. No reassurance that they will send another or will fix it in any way. Waste of money. DO NOT BUY.
Fabulous customer service which far exceeded my expectations. Sabrina was so helpful, polite, and efficient. Amazing products and I will definitely continue shopping with Fy xx
Amazing art work from a very talented designer. Great product. Thank you!
I ordered a print of a rabbit. When it arrived it looks like someone made a colored copy on a copier. The print is grainy and there is a mottled background that looks like it may have been a linen mat that did not copy very well. Very disappointed and I would not recommend anyone to purchase prints from you if this is the standard qualityl.
Brilliant quality , highly recommend
So pleased with prompt and safe delivery of my print in frame. Couldn't have been happier. Nice frame, nice print. Well done '
Love these prints, they’re simple but still add just enough to brighten up a room!
Fy 5 star review on 5th October 2020
FYI to potential buyers - this references a transphobic message!
This stuff is gross af
Honestly, what arrived was not what I thought $100 would get me. It’s basically packaged in a cheap frame and it’s a POSTER, I could of done this myself for 1/2 the price. It’s not worth it!
DON'T BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE THEY ARE A SCAM
Citadel Ii Art Print - Great quality print at 18x24.
Fy is rated 4.49 based on 1,789 reviews