Gen Mobile Reviews

Based on 369 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Gen Mobile Reviews

About Gen Mobile:

Gen Mobile is a U.S. pre-paid wireless service provider that runs on America's largest 5G GSM network. We are dedicated to keeping wireless service affordable without compromising on network, speed, and service quality.

Our plans are designed to fit all budgets and start at $10 per month. Plans $15 and up include free calling to 100+ countries so our customers can stay affordably connected to family and friends around the world.

Gen Mobile was founded by a team with 25 years of combined experience in the wireless industry. We leveraged our expertise to take advantage of the latest technological advances and bring amazingly low prices to our customers.

(833) 528-1380

care@genmobile.com

2215 Artesia Blvd, #1243, ,
Redondo Beach

Tell us how Gen Mobile made you happy
I think Gen Mobile is fake Company! The Internet or Cellular data l have on my phone (account) , even when I’m not using data or it’s off steel they charge me! Data usage no matter what is going up!
Worst service provider yet, the phone they send is so cheap and outdated it only gets 3g service. And the data is super slow from day 1. Very very disappointed
Well I wouldn't say it made me happy it a cheap phone and the service doesn't pick up good indoors. But it did come quickly and came with everything I need
I had my gen mobile home for sometime I called a lot of times to get a new phone because the phone DON'T KEEP A CHARGE I can plug this phone up to 100 percent in 45 minutes it's dead this is a very cheap phone I ask them to send me a new phone they want me to send this phone before they can send a new one so I'm going to be without a phone for 2 weeks so I said forget it I'm reporting them they are awful I am not recommending them to no One not even my worst enemy.
Im telling you these people are correct about the terrible over seas lack of anything close to customer service. I've had people use profane language, giggle, hangup, and much more. This place should not be in the business of helping people at all. My phone has a camera but it went out weeks after getting it. It works when it wants to. Meaning sometimes it rings when a person is trying to reach me other times it will not and go straight to VM with no notification when new texts or messages are available. Ive called customer service which is the Philippines and they have no answers or ideas on how to get me a proper phone. Its like they don't care. Sounds like another company that took the large amount of grants and funding from US politicians to supply the West with cheap to free mobile communications and they ran! I have now been stuck with this piece of junk phone for 9 months. Today I took steps to switch companies and I do have a phone on the way. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME HERE!!! YOU WILL REGRET IT!!
I was approved on dec 9, 2022 ( today's date is Dec 17, 2022) & still have not been able to speak with one single person from GEN MOBILE to inquire why I have not yet received my phone that they offered when I applied through the AFFORDABLE CONNECTIVITY PROGRAM I keep getting the run around with different numbers to call & then I receive a message stating that my phone had already been shipped by UPS so I just called UPS with the tracking number they sent me & UPS tells me that it was delivered by our local US POSTAL SERVICE on Dec 9, 2022!!?? This whole deal is starting to feel like a definite SCAM I will report this the FTC first thing Monday morning !
The WORST phone service I have ever had!!!!! I would give it a zero star if I could. The phones DO NOT WORK! Literally, I lost two jobs because the boss could not get a hold of me, or the call dropped or the phone would not call out. It should be ILLEGAL for this company to be giving away such USELESS phones!!!! JUST SAY NO! DON'T EVEN BOTHER GETTING ONE! THEY WILL LEAVE YOU STRANDED AND BROKE!
Worst customer service ever called riven 4 times been hung up on by then every time ask me for An access code which I've never heard of before I ask them the last 4 of my social that's when now they can't hear me all the sudden great service guys seriously on your 611 calls you cant hear me and the call is so far garbled that I. Can't you either this all started when I got a stupid tablet from I guess another ACP provider then you cut my service off my phone then you tell me just wait until dec1st ok I wait now my service is off on my tablet Jesus Christ could someone please just help me get this straightened out out
i should give zero but unfortunately cant go below one star. horrible customer service,
They didn't text me that my bill needed to be paid, so I missed the renewal date. I paid the bill 25 hours after my service went out, and I was told I couldn't keep the # I had been using for nearly two years. Every other service provider I have used will disconnect the service and give you at least a few days before fully deactivating your #. Other than that they are fine.
It was very helpful website
I have been waiting for two days to talk with an agent. I did renew my plan. But it didn't work for two days. Agents are very busy. They don't value peoples emergency.
No,good service,Phone hangs up doing calls,can't download games.My advice is to do not get with GEN MOBLIE!!!
I purchased this phone in front of fresh groceries and I got the phone for my grandson who’s 9 all he kept saying after a only having the phone for a week they charged me $50 with my id supposed have been phone for low income people that’s normally free so that should have been a sign but now the phone cut off called and went on this website with the mobile number that was giving it says no account for that number scammers stole my money now no phone for my grandson and called nobody to take my call
I've called twice because my phone will not ring an takes forever to connect my call I have serious health conditions an I need my phone to work an they will not do anything they say we will write a ticket report an call you back both times NO !!! Call back
I tired to call Gen Mobil but number no longer in service. my phone was stolen and i wanted to know how i can get a replacement and turn off the number on the stolen phone. I even sent message online with your company with chat person but no reply/ the other phone that was stolen is locked and the thief does not know the code i put in it. Please contact me at 9549804770/ friends loaned me.
It's garbage. Phone is active but won't call
Gen Mobile customer service number no one answers, I couldn't get in touch with this company to cancel, the person who represented this company was not trained properly. I made a complaint with FCC whistle blower to intervene on my behalf. Stay clear of GEN MOBILE
If I could give them NO STARS for their messed-up service, I would. Got a phone threw Obama care and it has never worked properly if at all. spent 3 hours on a friend's phone to call customer service and just kept getting put on hold and then hung up on. They take this federal money to provide service to low-income people and provide nothing. There has to be a law against this someplace and when I find it, I will attempt to but GEN MOBILE OUT OF BUSINESS! They are not just ripping off the federal government but the people whom the program was intended to help
This is the most horrible service I have ever had…….. they are with sprint services, also when I call representatives they are rude and never helps with the situation there is no way I have unlimited talk txt and data and is getting my calls cut off and dropped. I been with them almost a month I will be leaving this service and contacting a lawyer beware of this serivice this is the most horrible service ever go to AT&T T-Mobile or even Verizon……
Gen Mobile is rated 3.1 based on 369 reviews