Get Laid Beds Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Get Laid Beds

How would you rate Get Laid Beds ?

"My attic bedroom has really low eves and I had great difficulty in finding a bed that would fit under the eaves. Having this bed made is fantastic. The bed is strong and the slats are solid wood and thicker than you will find in most other beds. I have been able to fit a double wardrobe and a small chest of drawers in the room now which I didn't think possible. Thanjs so much and I would highly recommend this company for efficiency and service too."
"Great service from Get Laid. My Low Loft Bed was delivered on time and smells of fresh wood! :)"
"Excellent Service! Bed arrived on the day I selected and is great quality. Simple to build and really completes our loft conversion."
"Really delighted with my bed. You get what you pay for, or in this case, it's fair to say, probably more than you pay for! It's solid made, long guarantee should we actually need to use it and looks great. Glad we chose this company over others. Thanks."
"Bought a bed with under-bed storage. The price for under-bed storage was euro 0,00 on our confirmation. Good for us. As we had a discount on the bed already we thought this was an extra service. So we ordered. Delivery came and the under-bed storage was missing. We claimed this and the answer was that they had a problem with their website and we could get the storage with 30% discount? Unacceptable. We live in Holland. If we would have know the confirmation was not right we would not have ordered the bed at all. Now we can send the bed back but we first have to dismantle it. I will not recommend this company to anybody."
"A Well Made Bed & Reliable Customer Service. We ordered a bed in advance of needing it, while our project was still a building site! Once delivered, it was stored carefully, still boxed and then constructed once our project was complete. The sign of good workmanship is when a piece of furniture can be constructed easily after a period of time in storage. Actually built it without the instructions as they were mislaid as we opened the packaging but when we found and checked them, we'd instinctively got it right! A beautiful bed which looks stunning in situ and the Get Laid Beds mattress is excellent too."
Get Laid Beds is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!