Get Laid Beds Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Get Laid Beds
08AM
8AM

Tell us how Get Laid Beds made you happy

"On January 22nd I ordered a “Low Oriental” bed frame and a set of floating shelves all to be finished in satin cinnamon and delivered at my home on February 12th. My order was confirmed and all seems right. Then, on February 11th, one day before my scheduled delivery, I received an email from Get Laid happily informing my their workshop had JUST received my order and that the bed had just gone into production. An hour or two later, I received a second email from Customer Services apologizing for “a delay in delivery,” stating my bed would arrive 5 days behind schedule. I explained that this was uacceptable, as I had paid for garunteed delivery and that they had more than enough time to produce my bed since I’d ordered it. I also explained that I had paid a deposit on movers to take my old bed and mattress and that I would be without a bed for 5 days. All I got were apologies. They wouldn’t even admit their own mistake when I brought up the production email agin and again. “We can not confirm the cause for the delay” was the only response I got. When my bed did finally arrive, I discovered, much to my chagrin, that it was finished in two different colors, and that my floating shelves would be ANOTHER day late because they were “too wet to put in boxes” as an email stated. Once the shelves arrived, they were a third, different color. In addition, the support slats all varied in length by an inch or less, some pieces lacked guide holes that others had, and the sanding done on the leg corners looked like a child had done it. Pictures were sent to the company and the situation was explained. The offered to replace the legs, which were the only prpperly finished pieces. Then they said they’d replace the head board and slats. Then they went back and said “Once the legs come in it will all look more cohesive. Different pieces of wood finish differently.” While that is true about wood, I currently have a bed finished in three very different colors. No refund was mentioned. When I did ask for one all the covered was the delivery fee. I then received a generic email offering the chance at a full refund if I enter and win an artistic bed photo competition. Ive sent enough pictures of their blunder to warrant a refund. The company is laughable. At least the bed doesn’t creek."
Are you Get Laid Beds? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Poor quality control leading to extremely disappointing experience with the product and absolutely shocking delivery and collections arrangements. I would never use this company again. I ordered a kingsize Chelsea bedframe painted white with under bed boxes. The bed arrived with numerous chips and scuffs on the paintwork and the frame was too small to hold a standard kingsize mattress ( it measured 145x195). The company offered initially to send replacement parts which would have meant taking bed apart and having to reassamble when I'd paid White Glove Service. But once it was established the frame was actually the wrong size they agreed to collect and refund, which will then take 14 days once the goods get back to the warehouse. Meantime I have taken THREE days off work so far. First a whole day waiting in for the bed to be delivered. It eventually arrived after 5 pm. And now this week I have waited in TWO whole days for the couriers to come and pick it up. No communication at all from couriers, but was told by Get Laid Beds that the first time they didn't come it was because the driver was sick. They claimed to have left me a voicemail but this was a lie. I hadn't no missed calls or voicemail on either landline or mobile that day. I was then given another delivery date for today. And a time slot of 4-7 pm. But no one showed up, again no communication from courier company and I have no idea as to why no one came and the bed is still here, with the mattress perched on top of the frame as it won't fit inside it. I am now faced with having to take a FOURTH day's annual leave for them to come and take it away. This is totally unacceptable and no one at either. Get Laid Beds or the Courier Company seems to care. Appalling."
Dear Ms Airey,

Sorry to see you're rated us with one star,

Firstly I wish to apologise for the situation you've been left in. Unfortunately there was a driver illness which caused the first missed collection of your return and we've spoken to the courier to find out why the second arranged collection wasn't completed.

We're working hard to rectify this issue with your collection and is a rare circumstance for this situation to occur. Please be rest assured the courier will be attending our your new chosen collection date which has been arranged and we're also offering a discount of the items you've opted to keep.

We value all feedback good or bad and will be looking to see what could be improved even in a unforeseen circumstance like illness.

Please contact us should you wish to discuss the arrangements further for your collection.

Kind regards,

Andrew - Get Laid Beds
"My attic bedroom has really low eves and I had great difficulty in finding a bed that would fit under the eaves. Having this bed made is fantastic. The bed is strong and the slats are solid wood and thicker than you will find in most other beds. I have been able to fit a double wardrobe and a small chest of drawers in the room now which I didn't think possible. Thanjs so much and I would highly recommend this company for efficiency and service too."
"Bought a bed with under-bed storage. The price for under-bed storage was euro 0,00 on our confirmation. Good for us. As we had a discount on the bed already we thought this was an extra service. So we ordered. Delivery came and the under-bed storage was missing. We claimed this and the answer was that they had a problem with their website and we could get the storage with 30% discount? Unacceptable. We live in Holland. If we would have know the confirmation was not right we would not have ordered the bed at all. Now we can send the bed back but we first have to dismantle it. I will not recommend this company to anybody."
Get Laid Beds is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews