Getlaidbeds.co.uk Reviews

Wharf Way,
Leicester
Leicestershire
LE2 9UT

Tell us how Getlaidbeds.co.uk made you happy
Getlaidbeds.co.uk 5 star review on 3rd July 2024
Getlaidbeds.co.uk 5 star review on 13th June 2024
Caroline Stanger
Getlaidbeds.co.uk 5 star review on 30th April 2024
Doug Renaud
We have always had high quality mattresses from Europe and after returning to the UK couldn’t find what we wanted to fit our European size bed…until Get Laid Beds! Amazing mattress great price fabulous delivery and we’ve slept so well on the new ones we’re very happy!
Very good bed frame!
Love my new Oxford bed! Looks great, creak free and pretty painless to put together. Spoke with customer service before I bought the bed - friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful. Then again afterwards as I thought they’d sent the wrong size. ….they hadn’t! A very patient lady talked me through measuring it to confirm it was all correct and didn’t make me feel like a pillock! Thank you😀
Thank you so much, Lesley, for giving Get Laid Beds a fantastic 5-star rating! We greatly appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that you love your new bed. Enjoy your new bed and have a wonderful day! Kind Regards, The Get Laid Beds Team
I've relied on Get Laid beds for a number of years, for a good nights sleep. Their service is always top quality. I can always: contact, deal with and buy from Get Laid beds with complete confidence. We spend a great deal of our lives in bed . . . . . . . I choose to do it in pure comfort :-)) Many thanks
Quick work, accurate delivery no problems at all.
The construction leaflet was easy to follow, and the componnent parts fitted with siutable tighteness. The quality of selected woods was excellent. My daughter for whom the bed was purchased is happily having good overnight comfort. Yours emails re progress allowed for comfort here.
Excellent communication from order to delivery. Friendly personal service. Able to contact easily by phone. Quality product. Easy to assemble, clear instructions. Very very pleased and will purchase again from company.
Excellent service from order to delivery. Delivered exactly when they said. Only thing I suggest adding is a sequence in which to open the boxes as when ordering as a flat pack mine came in 9 boxes and you have no idea what sections are in what box or indeed where the instructions are.
Thank you so much for your fantastic 5-star rating and for taking the time to share your feedback. At Get Laid Beds, we continuously strive to enhance our customers' experience, and your valuable feedback assists us in achieving that goal. We genuinely appreciate your input and will work to address this issue within our packaging and instructions. Once again, thank you for your positive review and for choosing Get Laid Beds. We hope you enjoy your new bed to its fullest. Best regards, Get Laid Beds team
Absolutely obsessed with my new amazing bed! The mattress feels even better than in my old frame to sleep on and is firm and supportive whilst also providing a relaxing night's sleep. I also love the way the warm wood compliments the bedroom. Service and contact were very helpful all the way through, highly recommend although you may never be able to get out of bed!
Dear Priya, Thank you so much for your incredible 5-star rating! We are thrilled to hear that you are absolutely obsessed with your new bed. We are also delighted to hear that our service and contact were helpful throughout your experience. Your recommendation means the world to us. Thank you once again for your kind words and for choosing us. Sweet dreams, Get Laid Beds Team
I was informed at each step from how my bed was doing to when it got dispatched and delivered.the bed was pretty simple to build very good quality all solid wood and the slats are wide and study. I’m pretty good at building stuff though so if you don’t know what you’re doing I’d maybe get them to build it for you. Over all fantastic strong sturdy bed reasonably priced with a fantastic finished look.
Getlaidbeds.co.uk 5 star review on 3rd July 2024
Dear Phillip, Thank you so much for taking the time to give Get Laid Beds a 5-star rating! We sincerely appreciate your kind words and feedback about your experience with us. Thank you again. Best regards, The Get Laid Beds team
I bought a double loft bed for my daughters bedroom. We found it so difficult to find a double loft bed bed anywhere! I was so impressed with the quality. I ordered it with a white finish so I didn't even have to bother painting it. All the attention to detail with the fixtures and fittings was gorgeous. The packaging was so well thought out. We loved the chicken theme. Really impressed with the speed it was delivered and how sturdy it is. Couldn't ask for anything more! Will definitely use this company again.
Getlaidbeds.co.uk 5 star review on 1st July 2024
Dear Anna-Laura, Thank you so much for your fantastic 5-star review of Get Laid Beds! We are delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience with us. We understand how challenging it can be to find a double loft bed, and we are thrilled that our product worked perfectly for your daughter's bedroom. The fact that you didn't have to bother painting it with our white finish is definitely a plus point! We sincerely appreciate your support and trust in us, and we will be more than happy to assist you again in the future. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need any further assistance. Warm regards, Get Laid Beds Team
Extremely happy with the bed, great quality, easy to assemble. Also great communication from order to delivery of the bed, being updated through every stage.
Getlaidbeds.co.uk 5 star review on 1st July 2024
Dear Volkan, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating! We truly appreciate your support and feedback. We are delighted to hear that you are extremely happy with your bed, and that it met your expectations in terms of quality. Thank you again for choosing Get Laid Beds. Best regards, Get Laid Beds team
Great bed
Absolutely lovely bed. Very well made and a dream to go together. Communication from customer services with regards to a change of delivery date, on my part, was 10/10 also. Great company to deal with. Delivering company was also great to deal with too.
Thank you so much for your 5-star review of Get Laid Beds! At Get Laid Beds, we strive to create positive experiences for our customers, and it's fantastic to hear that you found us to be a great company to deal with. We also appreciate your praise for our delivering company, as we work with trusted partners to ensure a smooth delivery process for all our customers. Thank you once again for choosing Get Laid Beds and for taking the time to write a review. Kind Regards, Get Laid Beds Team
I opted for the self assembly. Extremely disappointed with the instructions. Very confusing to follow. Also, I had a bag of screws that were not needed. And what is the metal coat hanger shaped thing? Again, no instructions!
Couldn't be happier with the Japanese storage bed we have purchased. We went to the showroom to view and were assisted by a very helpful staff member. The ordering and delivery were first class. The bed has already received compliments, it is well made and looks amazing in the room. Plenty of storage in the drawers we ordered as extras. Love the minimalist look of the bedside shelves. Very happy with purchase and would definitely recommend this company.
Brilliant company. The bed is excellent quality. Very professional and efficient service. Definitely will be buying any new beds from this company in the future. Thank you
Helpful to the end. Great communication. Nothing too much trouble. No fuss problem fixing. Thank you.
Customer service was very good. We had a small issue and they were quick to respond and solve the problem. Very friendly team that affixed the headboard for us. Love our new Superking!
I was very disappointed in this Ottoman bed. The price is for a premium item, but the quality was only just acceptable. I am highly experienced and confident at building furniture but the instructions for this build are truly atrocious (at one point an illustration shows screws entering the incorrect holes), and some of the pilot holes were drilled so poorly that it was impossible to assemble components straight. We got there in the end, but with blood, sweat and tears. Definitely would not recommend, and would not buy from Get Laid Beds again.
Lovely sturdy frames and easy to use website with plenty of pictures. Including pictures from other purchasers is valuable
Getlaidbeds.co.uk is rated 4.5 based on 1,438 reviews