Get Laid Beds Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Get Laid Beds
4PM
4PM

Tell us how Get Laid Beds made you happy

"Poor quality control leading to extremely disappointing experience with the product and absolutely shocking delivery and collections arrangements. I would never use this company again. I ordered a kingsize Chelsea bedframe painted white with under bed boxes. The bed arrived with numerous chips and scuffs on the paintwork and the frame was too small to hold a standard kingsize mattress ( it measured 145x195). The company offered initially to send replacement parts which would have meant taking bed apart and having to reassamble when I'd paid White Glove Service. But once it was established the frame was actually the wrong size they agreed to collect and refund, which will then take 14 days once the goods get back to the warehouse. Meantime I have taken THREE days off work so far. First a whole day waiting in for the bed to be delivered. It eventually arrived after 5 pm. And now this week I have waited in TWO whole days for the couriers to come and pick it up. No communication at all from couriers, but was told by Get Laid Beds that the first time they didn't come it was because the driver was sick. They claimed to have left me a voicemail but this was a lie. I hadn't no missed calls or voicemail on either landline or mobile that day. I was then given another delivery date for today. And a time slot of 4-7 pm. But no one showed up, again no communication from courier company and I have no idea as to why no one came and the bed is still here, with the mattress perched on top of the frame as it won't fit inside it. I am now faced with having to take a FOURTH day's annual leave for them to come and take it away. This is totally unacceptable and no one at either. Get Laid Beds or the Courier Company seems to care. Appalling."
Dear Ms Airey,

Sorry to see you're rated us with one star,

Firstly I wish to apologise for the situation you've been left in. Unfortunately there was a driver illness which caused the first missed collection of your return and we've spoken to the courier to find out why the second arranged collection wasn't completed.

We're working hard to rectify this issue with your collection and is a rare circumstance for this situation to occur. Please be rest assured the courier will be attending our your new chosen collection date which has been arranged and we're also offering a discount of the items you've opted to keep.

We value all feedback good or bad and will be looking to see what could be improved even in a unforeseen circumstance like illness.

Please contact us should you wish to discuss the arrangements further for your collection.

Kind regards,

Andrew - Get Laid Beds
"My attic bedroom has really low eves and I had great difficulty in finding a bed that would fit under the eaves. Having this bed made is fantastic. The bed is strong and the slats are solid wood and thicker than you will find in most other beds. I have been able to fit a double wardrobe and a small chest of drawers in the room now which I didn't think possible. Thanjs so much and I would highly recommend this company for efficiency and service too."
"Great service from Get Laid. My Low Loft Bed was delivered on time and smells of fresh wood! :)"
"Excellent Service! Bed arrived on the day I selected and is great quality. Simple to build and really completes our loft conversion."
"Really delighted with my bed. You get what you pay for, or in this case, it's fair to say, probably more than you pay for! It's solid made, long guarantee should we actually need to use it and looks great. Glad we chose this company over others. Thanks."
"Bought a bed with under-bed storage. The price for under-bed storage was euro 0,00 on our confirmation. Good for us. As we had a discount on the bed already we thought this was an extra service. So we ordered. Delivery came and the under-bed storage was missing. We claimed this and the answer was that they had a problem with their website and we could get the storage with 30% discount? Unacceptable. We live in Holland. If we would have know the confirmation was not right we would not have ordered the bed at all. Now we can send the bed back but we first have to dismantle it. I will not recommend this company to anybody."
"A Well Made Bed & Reliable Customer Service. We ordered a bed in advance of needing it, while our project was still a building site! Once delivered, it was stored carefully, still boxed and then constructed once our project was complete. The sign of good workmanship is when a piece of furniture can be constructed easily after a period of time in storage. Actually built it without the instructions as they were mislaid as we opened the packaging but when we found and checked them, we'd instinctively got it right! A beautiful bed which looks stunning in situ and the Get Laid Beds mattress is excellent too."
Get Laid Beds is rated 3.86 based on 7 reviews