LoadUp Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read LoadUp Reviews

844-239-7711

support@goloadup.com

Tell us how LoadUp made you happy
I had to get rid of an old 3 cushion couch and a 2 cushion loveseat. I could have used my truck to take them to the dump, but that would have required me to enlist friends help and pay for dumping. At first I scheduled another service that promised onsite estimate and low prices... SURPRISE! The estimate was 3x+ higher than the quote from LoadUp. I just said 'Uh, no' to that services driver. They even expected me to help. I am so glad I looked up the price on LoadUp as a sanity check. It wasn't much higher than my cost hauling the stuff myself, and definitely worth the time savings for me. Over 1/3 lower than the others!!!! That's huge. I know what company to call in the future, LoadUp! The loaders showed up a little early, but made sure to call before arriving. They loaded up fast and we're gone within minutes. I had a friend help me take the couch and loveseat out to the driveway the day before in case I wasn't able to be home.
Russell and his helper were FABULOUS! Very kind and courteous, and were careful about removing a very heavy king mattress from our home. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you!
Arrived on time and promptly cleared all the items.
Arrived on schedule, called before arriving, loaded everything up without problem and observed covid masking. Very smooth transaction!
Willie and his wife did a great job. On time, friendly, efficient. I will use GoLoadUp and Willie again.
Timothy, it was our pleasure! We appreciate your kind words and will happily share your feedback with Willie and his wife! We look forward to helping you again in the future!
1. PRICE IS REDICULOUS 2. PICK UP WAS SUPPOSED TO BE EARLY DAY ,BUT HAPPENED AT 8:30 PM.
Dudley, thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. While we strive to make this process easy and convenient for our customers, there are times when situations out of our control result in a delay of service. I.e. traffic, weather, mechanical issues. Our most sincere apologies for the inconvenience this caused you. Please feel free to call us at (877)786-1348 or email support@goloadup.com with your order number so that we may look into this further for you. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.
I did not hire you recently?
Wow. It’s like magic. The CARVANA of junk removal! As smooth and stress-free of an experience as you can imagine. Everyone else wanted to “come and give me and estimate” LoadUp gave me clear pricing UPFRONT. They were able to Add and remove some items at the last minute when I changed my mind. Marcos and his partner were on time and professional. Great experience all the way around. I still can’t believe it!
They spammed me with a review email, but I never used their services. One star.
Men were fast clean and friendly. Did a great job
Afforable, on time, efficent, friendly. Completely recoemnd. They took an old 65in TV and some pallets from my condo
My loaders were super nice and very quick. Punctual and efficient work. Really convenient for removing old furniture when renting!
Vincent was very nice and competent. I give him 5 stars. As for the company, they didn't tell him what the job was. He was expecting to assemble and install my bed whereas it was only a simple repair. He was not experienced with the equipment but when I explained what the problem was he traced out the wires and quickly found the problem. The original crew did not completely insert the plug for the bottom motor. Vincent examined the situation and firmly installed the plug and everything is working correctly. Thank you Vincent. I'll never buy a large piece of furniture on the Internet again. Avocado you may have a really nice bed but your customer service sucks. And Load Up, I suspect you didn't get the proper information from Avocado so I give you good for accomplishing the task without proper instruction.
Paul, thank you so much for sharing your detailed review with us, both positive and constructive! We appreciate your kind words and will happily share your feedback with Vincent. We look forward to the opportunity to help you again in the future - thanks for choosing LoadUp!
Friendly and patient staff
beware!! my property was damaged and stolen and they are doing nothing to rectify the situation. They just said it's not their responsibility. how is that possible? so I'm going to court. save yourself the hassle.
I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. I want to extend my deepest apologies for the experience you had with our services. We would welcome the opportunity to speak with you further regarding this matter. Please feel free to call us at (877)786-1348, or reach out to support@goloadup.com with your order number at your discretion. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.
The team was respectful, polite, timely, and fast.
Customer service was great and the driver Tyron was on time and professional. I will definitely use this service again.
This is what we love to hear! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review with us and for the thoughtful feedback about Tyron! We will happily pass on your kind words to him. We look forward to the opportunity to help you again in the future - thanks for choosing LoadUp!
I paid up front for removal of my elliptical, including additional fees for disassembly and removal from upstairs location. When the two guys arrived, they were ill prepared to remove the elliptical. They said that they never disassemble equipment. They just remove it. I told them that it could not be removed without disassembly since it was assembled in the room initially. They didn't have tools to remove it and seemed confused as to how to do it. I then suggested that if they weren't comfortable, maybe they shouldn't remove it. They agreed that they didn't know how to proceed. They left (less than 10 minutes after arrival). I only received a 50% refund after requesting 100% back because Load up said that the drivers told Load up that they could remove it intact (it was not possible with the size, the fact that it had to be taken downstairs). Clearly these guys had never disassembled anything, didn't have the tools and seemed like people who just move things into their truck without any further knowledge. It should not be my problem if Load up cannot bring individuals who know how to do the job, especially when they specifically ask for these details on their website when paying for and booking the job. Don't ever use this company!!!
Thank you for bringing this to our attention and for sharing such a detailed review of your experience with our services. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience. If you'd be willing, we would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further with you. Please feel free to contact us via phone at (877)786-1348 or email support@goloadup.com with your order number at your discretion. We look forward to hearing from you.
Removed our large entertainment center from 2nd floor without any issues. Took off one star because the guys walked in our house with dirty boots.
Excellent communication, fast service and friendly workers who wore their masks! Thank you.
LoadUp is rated 4.55 based on 2,317 reviews