LoadUp Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend LoadUp
Own Driver
"They were on time and super fast. This was a pickup of a old mattress for disposal not a delivery."
"Service was easy to use, on time and had 2 very nice loaders arrive. I was surprised how efficient the service was. Very detailed communication. Would definitely recommend from my experience."
"Quick, easy & reliable"
"Great effecient friendly service we will continue to use this company many more times"
"They were not prepared to load a mattress in the rain, they had no tarp to cover it."
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience, Betty. We sincerely apologize for the way in which your item was handled and hope you will give us another opportunity to provide you with the service we know we can in the future. Thanks for choosing LoadUp!
"LOVED working with LoadUp to remove an old mini fridge from our office! Scheduling was quick and easy, emails were informative, and the people who came to do the work were thorough, friendly and professional. I've placed LoadUp in my contacts for the next time I need work done, as well as to recommend them to others - thank you!"
You are more than welcome, Bonnie! It was a pleasure helping you remove your items and we look forward to serving you again in the future. Keep checking our website for savings and exclusive disposal tips and tricks in our blog! Thanks for choosing LoadUp!
"Efficient, respectful of the house and courteous"
"Did a great job."
Thank you! It was our pleasure. We hope to see you again in the future. Thanks for choosing LoadUp!
"Timely and communicated well!"
That is excellent news! Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you had a wonderful experience with our company. We hope you will think of us again in the future and that you will let your friends and neighbors know about our service as well. Thanks for choosing LoadUp!
"They call in advance, let you know average time for pick up, very accurate. Most of all they are super polite and make it very easy and simple."
Thank you for your kind words, Philip! It was our pleasure to help you remove your item. I see in your pickup information we provided a return service for you. We hope you will think of us again in the future for your personal removals. We can take mattresses, box springs, furniture, appliances, and other items as well. If you need it out of the way, we can take it! Thanks for choosing LoadUp!
"First, I want to express my effusive praise for the two people who showed up to remove my A/C. They were kind, polite, neat, and removed my window A/C unit quickly and efficiently. I have nothing but kind words for them and the work they did. It is such a shame then that they work for LoadUp. I booked my pick-up for the 4-hour morning time block, 8am-12pm, which was perfect given that I have to be at work by 1pm. I waited patiently all morning until 12pm when I received a call informing me that the loaders would be 45mins late. My girlfriend was home, but she had to leave by 2:15pm at the latest. Then, from about 12:45 on I was repeatedly informed that the loaders were "15 mins away" until they *finally* arrived at 2pm. The loaders were 15mins away for over an hour and a whole 2 hours late, for a total wait time of 6 hours. As I mentioned, once they arrived that could not have been nicer and did a fine job removing the A/C. But I think their management has a lot of room for improvement. We booked a 4-hour time block and planned our day around it, so if LoadUp has trouble sticking to their schedule then I would suggest just doing all-day time blocks."
Thank you for your kind words about our drivers. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that was caused to you and your girlfriend during your pickup. Unfortunately, there are circumstances that can cause routes to run on delays. We do our best to keep our customers informed with accurate information in those cases, but it appears we were not able to communicate with you effectively during your pickup. We do hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide you with the service that we know we can. Please contact the office for a discounted rate on your next pickup. Thanks for choosing LoadUp!
"He was very friendly but there was only one of him! For a big heavy mattress like ours, we really would have needed two employees. My husband helped get the mattress out, and we're lucky he was around, otherwise I'm not sure what LoadUp would have done!"
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience, Dominique. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience to you and your husband during your removal. We do ask that our drivers have a helper and we will be reaching out to the driver to find out what happened here. We are not able to maintain our level of service without valuable feedback such as yours. We do hope you will give us another opportunity in the future. Thanks for choosing LoadUp!
"Good job with a heavy treadmill"
It was our pleasure, Jack! We hope you will think of us again in the near future and that you will let your friends and neighbors know about us too. Thanks for choosing LoadUp!
"Excellent. Shaun McGill--on time, friendly, prompt, helpful, & professional."
Thank you for that wonderful review, Mrs Roberts. We do our very best to offer quick, easy, and professional service and it sounds like we were able to do just that for you. We have some of the best drivers in the business and we will definitely pass your kind words onto Shaun. We hope you will think of us again in the near future and that you will let your friends and neighbors know about our service as well. Thanks for choosing LoadUp!
"Was okay; but for paying for assembly and the guys brought ONE wrench? Give me a break. And they partially tore the carpet in the hallway because they dragged the equipment. Fair at best."
We sincerely apologize for any and all inconvenience caused to you during your pickup. We do our best to provide excellent service and it doesn't seem that is what we were able to accomplish here. We do hope that you will think of us again in the future and allow us the opportunity to provide the service we know we can. Please contact the office for a discounted rate.
"The guys were professional and friendly too. They explained how the pickup, return and refund would work. I received notification right away that all was done accurately and on time and my refund occurred within 3 days."
Thank you for your wonderful review of our company, Noreen. It was our pleasure to assist in your return and we are so happy to hear that the whole process was easy and quick for you. We hope you will think of our service for your personal use in the future. Thanks for choosing LoadUp!
"LoadUp was absolutely awesome. They were able to come sooner than scheduled to pick up my unwanted belongings which was great! Greg came and quickly loaded up the (4) items I needed removed. I have already recommended LoadUp to a co-worker....reasonable prices, schedules and quick responses. Highly recommend!!!"
Wow! Thank you for that amazing review! It was our pleasure to help you remove your items and we are thrilled to hear we were able to be extra accommodating and get them out of your way earlier than expected! It is always our goal to offer quick, easy, and reasonably priced removal to our customers and we pride ourselves on having top notch customer service as well. It sounds like we really hit it out of the park this time! We look forward to serving you again in the future and thank you for spreading the word! Thanks for choosing LoadUp!
"Both guys were friendly and fast. No complaints here!"
That is wonderful to hear, Carlos! It was our pleasure to help you remove your items and we are so happy to hear that you were satisfied with the service you received. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and we hope you will let your friends and neighbors know about our service too. Thanks for choosing LoadUp!
"Brea helped facilitate the moving man coming to do the work. She remained professional and kept on my matter until the job was done. I would recommend LoadUp. Sincerely Norissa Murden"
Thank you for your wonderful review, Norissa. We have excellent employees and drivers on our team and it is so wonderful to hear that Brea was able to help you during your pickup to your satisfaction. We hope to see you again in the near future and thank you for passing the word along! Thanks for choosing LoadUp!
"The crew that showed up at my door was friendly and professional. They got the job done and I couldn't be happer. I would recommend this company to anyone."
Thank you for your wonderful review of our company, Janny! It was our pleasure to help you remove your unwanted items and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Don't forget to check our website for saving and tips and tricks on disposal in our blog. Thanks for choosing LoadUp!
LoadUp is rated 4.57 based on 318 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!