LoadUp Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend LoadUp
Linda Long
Verified Buyer
"The driver did arrive on time but he was alone. The company was supposed to pick up our heavy king size memory foam mattress. The driver was probably in his 60’s and he was limping. My husband was home with me and had just had a medical procedure with post procedure instructions to not lift anything over 20 pounds for 3 days. We really needed to have the mattress moved out of our house that day and so my husband felt compelled to help the driver. I have had back surgery and could not help. LoadUp should have sent at least 2 people to pick up the mattress. They put us in a difficult situation that could have resulted in physical injury to my husband or me. But if we had let the driver try to move the mattress by himself I‘m certain that our home or furniture would have been damaged as the heavy mattress wobbled back and forth."
"It was very easy to schedule over the internet. The driver kept in contact and was right on time. They were very pleasant and professional. The price was great. Very happy with LoadUp."
"On time and efficient"
"Responded to emails promptly. Showed up right on time."
Anne Varian
Verified Buyer
"I had a great experience with LoadUp. All the movers were incredibly polite. Everyone showed up on time and they let me know exactly what time they were coming. They worked incredibly fast and took great care of everything. I highly recommend!"
Joy Santan
Verified Buyer
"They were on time & very courteous"
"Friendly, professional service."
Patrick Richardson
Verified Buyer
"The driver called so I could meet him at storage. It worked out very well. He was friendly and helpful."
"Really easy and quick pickup. Very friendly."
"Very friendly"
Laura Apelbaum
Verified Buyer
"Easy to find online. Email and text updates on timing. Helped with an additional project. Environmentally good— or at least hope so."
"I didn't have to worry about disposal, time and effort in removing the belongings in such a short time. The whole process was quite easy."
"The guys were super helpful and very nice! I really appreciated their help. They went above and beyond by also giving us advice on which furniture is good quality and which is not. I'll always use LoadUp to get rid of my unwanted furniture from now on."
"Customer service training needs to be provided to your company especially in Georgia operations. I had an issue that was your company’s fault however it was only resolved after I went thru Costco. The remark I received from loadup operations was “go ahead you can go to Costco as they will only refer you back to us” which was 100% false. Your company tarnished the Costco brand!"
"They were quick and professional."
"Arrived on time, pleasant and professional"
Karla Bullock
Verified Buyer
"The kids did a great job. Very polite, professional, on time, reasonable pricing structure, and didn’t scratch up my walls. I highly recommend this service over Got Junk."
"Scheduling was easy and contracted pickup person arrived in scheduled window."
"Your guys did a great job. Were even able to take apart a large item that I was afraid might get left behind."
"They were great. The three guys that came were cheerful and very professional. Load Up was by far the cheapest company I could find. While the price was cheap, the quality of service was above par."
LoadUp is rated 4.66 based on 104 reviews