LoadUp Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend LoadUp
Own Driver
Under an hour
"The staff who picked up my mattress we’re very professional and the process was very easy. They were in constant communication with me even the night before and arrived on time."
"On time, friendly and professional service. Excellent!"
"Arrived on time and quickly removed mattress to be returned or recycled."
"Very efficient and friendly!"
"Exceptional service. The crew that came to pick up the item set the standard for respectfulness, professionalism, and courtesy."
"Very professional. Did a god job. No problems at all."
"The crew came and grabbed our mattress at the scheduled time. Bonus Kudo's we had a lot of snow and they came through like a champ."
"nice guys, job was quickly and nicely done"
"Kept me updated with arrival, came on time and we're professional."
"EXCELLENT SERVICE!! They stayed in touch with me about pick up time and even texted when on way to let me know exactly what time GPS said they would be here. Very professional !!"
"The representatives called before they arrived and showed up on time. They did a good job and removed the bed without any problems."
"Load up was supposed to arrive by noon. When I returned home about 4 my treadmill was still out on my driveway. I called and was told someone would be there soon. I had to call again and - long story short- someone finally arrived about 9 pm! I was quite worried as there was a prediction of snowy icy weather starting later that night and I would have been unable to get the treadmill back into the garage. If I had not been proactive about calling multiple times I am not sure the treadmill would have been picked up at all!"
"On time, professional and the they were in and out in ten seconds."
"There were 4 last minute cancellations that ended up taking over a month past when they were supposed to pickup, only 1 had to do with weather. The supervisor was supposed to call me, I was promised a call but never received one. They were suppose to call 30 minutes before pickup and never did. Eventually they completed the pickup. They did the bare minimum."
"It may be the folks I placed my order with that should have contacted me (not Load Up). But I had to figure out if and when my pick-up was scheduled. Load up was just fine-came when they said, worked quickly and were polite."
"Excellent service, which I heartily recommend. On the ball with communication as to when they'd be coming - from start to finish. Very courteous and efficient people. Would not hesitate to use them again!!"
"Courteous. Prompt. Professional."
"Very professional"
"The workers were on time. They called ahead. They were also very courteous and careful with the returned items"
"No problems on pick up, even was anle ti com a day earlier than schedoled"
LoadUp is rated 4.58 based on 508 reviews