LoadUp Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend LoadUp
"They were great- fast & efficient and arrived a bit early to make sure they were ready to start on time. Great attitude & customer service. I will recommend them to others."
"Exactly what needed to be done nice job"
"The gentleman who loaded up our mattress was very nice, careful and informed us how it was being delivered to a good cause."
"The people that came to pick up a matress were extremely helpful. Very professional and well mannered."
Heather Vessey
Verified Buyer
"Easy scheduling, efficient and friendly team."
John Quinn
Verified Buyer
"Very nice guys who worked hard and never complained. They were careful not to scratch Walls and were very neat."
"they got rid of my stuff"
"Did what you said and did it on time"
Ron Siegel
Verified Buyer
"Person who came was prompt, courteous and efficient"
Kathleen Rixey
Verified Buyer
"We were scheduled for a pick up of a sofa sleeper between 8 am and noon. I called at 11:50am because we had not received a call or any notification they would be late. Our team arrived to pick up the sofa within 30 minutes after we called LoadUp to ask if they were still coming. Thank you for the prompt response."
Thomas Keller
Verified Buyer
"Prompt, polite, personable. helpful"
Robert Glass
Verified Buyer
"The movers were very friendly and efficient"
Margaret Centra
Verified Buyer
"They picked up the mattress."
Monique Sheffield
Verified Buyer
"The two men who came to pick up my items were very professional and courteous. The items were moved quick and easy -"
DENISE WALLACE
Verified Buyer
"They didn’t pick up on the scheduled date. We had to move the mattresses to the porch because we had a deadline to clear out the bedroom. I had to call back. They rescheduled for the day and said that I didn’t have to be home for the pickup. The driver came at 10:15pm, 2 hours after the last scheduled pickup for the day. It scared me because it was a man in a regular truck with no identification that he was with Load Up. I thought it was someone taking our mattresses because they were outside. So I went outside to confront him. I would have been reluctant to let him in my house if he came on the scheduled date. I will not be using Load Up anymore. If you live in the Colorado Springs CO area, I recommend not using them."
"Got it done."
Donna Winski
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service, on phone and pick up service. Needed a bigger truck. Guys had to make 2 trips. I assume when order is placed they order truck according to size of Oder."
"the whole process was very esy and communication was excellent! Thank you!!!"
"Don’t try to cancel they keep money anyway. I called and set up removal for pickup in a day or two. Called back the same day because I realized I could donate the items. I called and they told me I only had 1 hour to cancel after placing or and that they keep 50% of payment. Really? I can’t cancel a order on the same day I placed it? Customers only have minutes to cancel."
Carlos Diaz
Verified Buyer
"Everyone helped tremendously on short notice to get service out to us, as we had a pressing need. Thanks again for going above and beyond to help us!!"
LoadUp is rated 4.65 based on 193 reviews