Go Load Up Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Go Load Up

How would you rate Go Load Up?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Super easy to work with, from scheduling to hauling away our stuff. Would absolutely use again and would happily recommend."
"The service itself was excellent in terms of communication and prompt arrival. However, may barely used new mattress was a return and was supposed to be donated. The driver was alone and struggled to drag it to his truck on a rainy day. He dragged it through a puddle and soiled it! I called your company and reported this so I trust it won't happen again. I also called Avocado Mattress and spoke to a supervisor there. She will be following up with you as well."
"They were supposed to be at my house before noon didn’t get there until 3:30. I had to call 3 times to check and see if they were still coming."
"After making my reservation, I received text and email notifications prior to the appointment time. On the day of the pickup, two very nice gentleman showed up on time and removed my items quickly and with no problems. I would definitely use the service again."
Tommy Torres
Verified Buyer
"Early for pick up, promptly loaded mattress and went on their way. Very happy!"
Francesca Bill
Verified Buyer
"Setting up the appointment was convenient, pick up crew were very professional and courteous. Showed up on time, called beforehand. Would absolutely recommend this service."
Debra Nixon
Verified Buyer
"Very professional and efficient! Thank you!!"
"They were wonderful..quick, professional and thorough"
"Great service, very accommodating!"
Gary Greenhoe
Verified Buyer
"Really seamless work from the time of my scheduling the prior day to the prompt and courteous pick up. I will be using Go Load Up for my removal needs in the future!"
"Prompt and wonderful customer service"
"Arrived on time and took away our items quickly. Would recommend"
"Easy to schedule and came in time. Thank you"
Marylinda Tunnell
Verified Buyer
"Everyone I spoke with at Load Up was extremely helpful and accommodating of my needs and the driver & his helper were very friendly, considerate, respectful and helpful in removing my item. I’m totally impressed with the professionalism of this company and will call them again for any future needs. Highly recommend!"
"Cancelled 2 appointments but put through credit charge. Still not picked up."
"Contacted me to set up a time that would work. Showed up when expected. Received a notification that they were on their way. And received notification via email that it had been picked up. Great communication, overall very satisfied"
Michael Stevens
Verified Buyer
"On time, good communication, friendly service."
Doug Davies
Verified Buyer
"Very dependable service. Good advance communication with the crew. Customer friendly from the front desk on the initial call to the loading crew doing the pick up. Would definitely use this resource again."
"Easy to schedule a pickup, received a call the afternoon confirming the pickup. Driver called told me he was on his way, arrived on time and was very friendly and picked up my items and then he was on his way. Couldn't be any happier, will definitely use again when the need arrises."
"Very friendly team, professional and efficient! Great service! Thank you!"
Go Load Up is rated 4.66 based on 35 reviews