Green Flag Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Green Flag
3PM
3PM

Tell us how Green Flag made you happy

"So easy to set up a direct debit and not much money every month for peace of mind"
Are you Green Flag? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"My car broke down on Tuesday and I was so relieved the green flag engineer turned up very quickly, was very friendly and encouraging about my car, and got me on the road within half an hour as he just had the part I needed! great service! thanks"
"Very disappointed only used them once in 3 yrs. and the person they sent didn't have a clue, it ended costing me £45 and the problem was a button pressed by mistake."
"Value for money. Good customer service. Does what it says on the tin"
"with green flag 4 years never had breakdown"
"Absolutely brilliant service received from GreenFlag today. Whilst on route home from work I suffered a blow out rendering one tyre completely useless. Made a call to GF, chap I spoke to was really helpful and dispatched a mechanic. I received texts giving an ETA as well as a courtesy call to ensure I was in a safe place. Within 15 minutes a break down truck was with me. Mechanic was friendly and knowledgeable and repaired my car within minutes. From making the initial call to being back on the road was no more than 30 minutes. Absolutely cracking service for the modest monthly price. Great to have that piece of mind. 10/10"
Green Flag is rated 4.17 based on 6 reviews