Green Flag Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Green Flag
01AM
1AM

Tell us how Green Flag made you happy

"Value for money. Good customer service. Does what it says on the tin"
Are you Green Flag? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Green Flag receives. Reply Free
"Absolutely brilliant service received from GreenFlag today. Whilst on route home from work I suffered a blow out rendering one tyre completely useless. Made a call to GF, chap I spoke to was really helpful and dispatched a mechanic. I received texts giving an ETA as well as a courtesy call to ensure I was in a safe place. Within 15 minutes a break down truck was with me. Mechanic was friendly and knowledgeable and repaired my car within minutes. From making the initial call to being back on the road was no more than 30 minutes. Absolutely cracking service for the modest monthly price. Great to have that piece of mind. 10/10"
Green Flag is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews