Gym Direct Reviews

Gym Direct 5 star review on 2nd November 2020
Anony****
Gym Direct 5 star review on 2nd November 2020
Anony****
After placing my order with Gym Direct, as any online website I’m always hesitant. To much surprise I had received my order in less than 24 hours, this was shipping to Melbourne. The best online experience I have ever had, the alert emails that were sent to me regarding the updates to my emails were amazing. The tracking of the shipment was great also. The products were even better, very heavy duty commercial quality pro style dumbbells and weight plates. Couldn’t have been more happier and will reorder with these guys!
Elle, thank you for your kind words and feedback. We're so glad to hear that Gym Direct was able to exceed your expectations! Your comments are an important part of the customer experience and we appreciate hearing how our product offerings meet your needs. We hope you'll share this review with others who might benefit from our products as well!
I had to ring Numerous times to chase my order, when it finally arrived it wasn't complete and no notification of it, I had to ring to find out where the missing parts were.
Posted 40 minutes ago
Awesome gear!
Extremely happy with the postage. Got my order the very next day after placing it!! Was so happy with the product too, commercial grade quality, and since I’ve had them I haven’t had an issue with chipping or falling apart etc. highly recommend!!
Thank you so much for your review Shantelle. I am thrilled to hear that our service was quick and efficient, and that the product is of high quality. We are working hard to ensure we provide a great experience every time - it would be wonderful if you could share some photos with us of your installation process (and even better if they're before/after shots) so we can showcase them on our website or social media channels!
Easy ordering and quick delivery given the current times.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Nigel! I'm glad that your experience with our service has been so positive. We're constantly looking for ways to improve and will be sure to pass on your feedback about our ordering process.
I came across a Gym Direct advertisement on Facebook . They stock a good range of items suitable for the home gym. They have some of the old school items as well as some new innovative products .
Thanks for the review, I'm glad you were able to find what you needed. We're always working to expand our stock and are excited about some of the new equipment we have coming in soon. If there's anything else that catches your eye, please let us know!
Very fast delivery during Covid restrictions, very impressive. This is the 2nd time I have used gym direct and I was very pleased with the value for money and quick delivery.
I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and we were able to deliver during a time of need. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and I will be sure to share it with our team.
Quick fast delivery
Thank you for your review Suzie, I'm so happy to hear that you received your order quickly and in good condition. We do our best to get orders out as soon as possible, but we also want them delivered safely so we take care with packaging. If there is anything else we can help with please don't hesitate to contact us!
Good equipment and workable prices. It stands up to being abused on a concrete floor and left out in the rain near my garage.
Thank you for your review and I'm glad to hear you like our equipment. We've been working hard to make sure we offer the best quality products at a fair price and it's great that this has resonated with you!
Quality is great, would definitely buy again
Thank you so much for your review Luna. I'm glad to hear that our quality is what you were looking for and that you would buy from us again in the future.
Good prices on a broad range of items.
Hi Brett, thanks for your feedback and five stars! We're always happy to hear that we've been able to provide a great price on something you need. If there's anything else we can do for you, please let us know.
Great product selection and prices however took 2 weeks to dispatch my order. No updates on my order in that 2 weeks but about 10 marketing emails to buy more items.
Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that the dispatch of your order took a while and hope it didn't interfere with anything important. I'll make sure our team is aware of this so we can improve our processes in this area. We really appreciate you mentioning how great the product selection and prices are though!
The dumbbells are perfect!
Thank you for your review of our Dumbbells Ella! We're so happy to hear that they have been a good purchase. We hope this means we'll see you back on the site soon, and please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.
Equipment very good and delivery prompt
Thank you for your feedback Michael. I'm glad to hear that our equipment and delivery was prompt, as well as the condition of the items when they arrived with you. We're committed to providing a great customer experience from start to finish and we take every opportunity available to us in order to do so. We hope that this is just the beginning of a long relationship with us!
Equipment as described
Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear that the equipment is as described and we were able to meet your expectations!
Great weights, quick turn around even in Covid. Will buy from gym direct again
Thank you, Roisin for your review! We're so glad to hear that you were happy with the products we sent and that they arrived quickly. We hope to see you back again soon.
Cant review yet as i havent received my order yet
Thank you for your patience Janette, we will be in touch with an update on the status of your order and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
Great quality!
Thanks for taking the time to review our products and service Ellie. We're so pleased you had a great experience with us!
Excellent products, fast delivery and friendly service... AWESOME
Thank you for your review Scott! I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying our products, delivery speed and customer service. We take pride in providing the best possible experience for every customer. We are always looking for ways to improve our services so if there's anything we can do better please let us know!
I received the incorrect weight plates and am still waiting for the new set to be sent.
Thank you for your patience with this Hector. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding as we work to get you what you need. We are happy to hear that our customer service has been helpful during this time and we'll continue to do everything we can to ensure a positive experience.
Outstanding customer service- amended an order very quickly and easily and provided super fast responses to other queries by email. Excellent product range and clear and easy to navigate website - and great prices! Highly recommend
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I'm so glad to hear that our customer service and website were helpful. We're always working hard to improve both of those areas, so your feedback is really valuable. Thank you again for shopping with us!
Gym Direct is rated 4.46 based on 735 reviews