Harrisons Carpet & Flooring Reviews

Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
Read Harrisons Carpet & Flooring Reviews

Tell us how Harrisons Carpet & Flooring made you happy
I strongly recommend Harrison’s Carpets. Good sound advice from Dan and a very professional job by Nico and Cody.
The whole process went extremely well from start to finish was very happy with final result would highly recommend to all.
Great service and very reliable
Prompt service, great communication and excellent installer
Great service and communication from Harrisons Carpet and Flooring, Blenheim. Prompt and efficient communication, helpful and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble. Thank you so much!
Installation was excellent
Great service. Installer friendly and very helpful. Great job
Happy with produce and price a little disappointed with a couple of install issues but compensated a little for these.
Thank you for an excellent job, we are very pleased with the very pleasant manner in which you handled our job. Thanks also to Ian for his professional installation Other more extensive work is planned, we look forward to your involvement at the time.
Excellent service and easy to communicate with.
Great service both before and after job was done . Will defenitly recomend to friends & family
Great price, great product, extremely tidy installation. The Rep listened to my specific needs and brought in samples that fit the brief. I was also contacted when a cancellation came up and I could get my installation a month early.
Harrisons carpet and flooring bring samples to the house and give an on the spot quote which helped immensely. They help with suggestions for choice of vinyl or carpet to lay. The final product looks and feels amazing. The carpet and vinyl layers pay attention to detail. Thanks Jenny
The laminate flooring installed in our house has moved has large gaps and it turns out is not the appropriate type of flooring for our house. Franchisee who sold us the flooring wants nothing to do with us doesn’t return our calls. My husband has rung customer care and head office many times people say they will get back to us but don’t we are doing all the chasing to try and get this solved. Flooring specialist sent out at one point to look said floor not installed correctly would make suggestions to Harrison’s to get this fixed. We are 8 months down the track with this my kitchen is not safe and sanitary the floor gaps are ridiculous. We paid thousands of dollars for flooring and can’t get any remedy it seems. Would not recommend or use Harrison’s again.
I highly recommend Harrisons Carpet & Flooring. From our very first contact to the completion of the job Harrisons were quick and efficient, professional and gave great personal service. Their recommendations for carpet were spot on. We couldn't be happier. Thanks.
Excellent service and the final result was fantastic! Thank you!
Excellent service, communication and great people to deal with.
Have always used Carpet court in the past and overall they offer better service
Great service from sales, carpet layer and guy who trimmed the doors !!!
Have used Harrisons for over a year now and they are the best to deal with, I have had several of my Properties re-carpeted and Daniel and the Team are just great to deal with.
Harrisons Carpet & Flooring is rated 4.69 based on 3,592 reviews