Harrisons Carpet & Flooring Reviews

Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
Read Harrisons Carpet & Flooring Reviews

Tell us how Harrisons Carpet & Flooring made you happy
The sales representative was so helpful and honest
Very good service from knowledgeable couple who displayed a range of carpets and had answers to questions. Great team of carpet layers who assisted when I was not able to move things.
Exceptional service, extremely happy with the whole service.
Great service
Quick and responsive from the first call I made till the end of the install. Great reliable service. Second time using Harrison’s and will again in our next home.
Very knowledgeable & impressive first meeting. Neil was very aware of the carpet we were wanting. Would recommend him to anyone looking to replace their carpet.
5 stars Happiness for me Thank you.
Very efficient, good communication about delivery and installation times, overall an easy and reliable service
I have laminate flooring installed and everything was great, The process was fast, efficient, and of extremely high quality. The price was reasonable.
We have had our whole house done by Harrison’s, Carpet and Vinyl over approximately 2 years. Every time job had been to high standard, communication is awesome too! I will continue to use them for further renovations on other properties when we are ready to do so.
Good personal, good product
Very efficient, pleasant and a job well done.
The entire experience from start to finish was faultless.
Good company , competitive quote, great install, kept me informed
Fantastic service, friendly people and great value.
Excellent carpet
Lovely customer service, installation went great and installer was super lovely as well. We are very satisfied with the finished product especially with the value for money.
Great service.Installers very efficient and helpful. Very Happy with finished carpet and vynil
I found the whole service from Harrisons Hamilton branch to be excellent. They were informative, excellent on communication and the install of the carpet was quick, careful and competent. I love my new carpet thanks heaps the crew at Harrisons.
your franchisee was very professional and helpful, i have since had further dealings with her ahpnd on each occasion the service has been very good
Harrisons Carpet & Flooring is rated 4.69 based on 3,150 reviews