Harrisons Carpet & Flooring Reviews

Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
Read Harrisons Carpet & Flooring Reviews

Tell us how Harrisons Carpet & Flooring made you happy
Nicki was good to deal with in our first dealings with Harrisons but once we started having issues with the Vynal it all went down hill from there. I won't recommend these franchisees to anyone, especially after finding out this isn't the first time with them being involved with an issue with someone else I know and they were also left with a soar taste from there dealings.
Colour change in one room where carpet was joined. Cavalier Bremworth rep assured me that it was because I am a one person household and would improve when it had been walked on and the fact that room had a lot of light in meant that it looked different. I accept that the carpet was all off the same roll but it is disappointing that the change remains obvious to me. One room in particular has the problem but my living room also looks different from a join which runs right across the room 1050mm from the ranch slider which is my main entrance.
Harrisons Carpet & Flooring is rated 4.69 based on 3,695 reviews