Harrisons Carpet & Flooring Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read Harrisons Carpet & Flooring Reviews

Tell us how Harrisons Carpet & Flooring made you happy
Excellent service from 1st consultation thru to coming home to the carpet laid
Appreciated help with choosing carpet.
they are in and out from salesman to layers no mucking about , no extra personal contact either. as mentioned previously.
We could have not dealt with anyone better, thanks for making our home look fantastic Sue.
Very good service with friendly tradesman
Great service from Harrisons. Once my order had been placed communication was great and my product was installed according to my needs. Installation was quick and painless. Very pleased with the service we received and the product.
Excellent service and product. Very happy with the workman ship and will recommend to other.
Rob extremely helpful. Answering all questions and giving good advice. I called him a couple of times and he called back promptly.
I highly recommend Harrison’s to everyone as there was absolute no hesitation on their part in giving me full refund as I wasn’t able to go ahead with the installation of the carpet really appreciate what Suzie has done for me. Thank you once again
I’ll definitely go ahead with you guys once I’m ready.
Excellent company to deal with and really nice hardworking carpet layers. Very happy with everything and would recommend Harrison’s flooring.
Efficient friendly and helpful rep
Harrisons Carpet & Flooring 5 star review on 15th December 2020 Harrisons Carpet & Flooring 5 star review on 15th December 2020 Harrisons Carpet & Flooring 5 star review on 15th December 2020 Harrisons Carpet & Flooring 5 star review on 15th December 2020
Great service, everything on time and easy to deal with.
Great advice from Heather, who responded efficiently and immediately, and excellent advice and expertise from John, and excellent work by the two carpet installers (sorry I can't remember their names!). Most of all I appreciated their advice to wait until we'd tiled the fireplace area, then John helped advised on how best to do this, and suggested finishing touches that I didn't think of that were both practical and looked better! You guys rock!
Dave and his team were amazing- they listened to my questions and were happy to make changes to the original quote
Good service and prompt reply and fixing of problem
We had vinyl plank flooring installed. Around 3 months later the thinline started lifting from the floor beneath. Floor bulged plus thinline joins started raising, vinyl planks still attached to the thinline but our floor is bubbled and raised in places. It has been looked into and Harrisons told us it is due to subfloor moisture - which they are supposed to test for prior to install but did not. Their expert lifted a plank and tested moisture content and found it was dry and well within the maximum permitted. Harrison are still saying its our problem. Much communication between us but at this stage they will not even confirm what the warranty period is on our floor. Everytime we look at our floor it is a reminder of the miserable dealings we have with Harrisons. WE VERY MUCH REGRET BUYING FROM THIS COMPANY.
Hi Graham,

Thank you for your feedback. I also received your email and we are looking into this for you. Please expect a follow up call from us to discuss this further.

Kind regards,
Customer Care.
Great fast friendly looks good
Helpful being able to have a home visit to look at the carpet selection with excellent installation
Very good service, competitively priced ,professional and responsive to questions.
Very reliable and communicated clearly. Work well with my budget.
Harrisons Carpet & Flooring is rated 4.70 based on 2,922 reviews