hermes.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend hermes.co.uk

Tell us how hermes.co.uk made you happy
My parcel containing trainers for my hubby for father's day was stolen by the courier! Pretending that he delivered it to me at 12.2pm, when I had been sat in my front garden the whole day. No telephone calls being answered, even my local depot wouldn't help. E-mail addresses are changed all the time, meaning no one reads or answers emails. No one to turn to when things go wrong. CUSTOMER SERVICES ARE NULL AND VOID!
AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL TIMES!!!
After paying for a 2 day delivery slot,my item turned up 4 days later.
Give slot time which never fulfilled. My delivery was 4 hours late no courtesy call to explain the lateness when it was delivered ask courier why was it late,he total blanked me ,even driver not up to scratch
Really not sure how this awful company is still allowed to trade. Parcel picked up from vendor on 26th May, 10 days later and it's still at the 'We've got it' stage. Tried to ring their number, just get disconnected. Taking money under false pretences. I will never use these crooks again EVER!!!
I placed an order for next day delivery and it has yet to arrive 7 days later. I used the companies tracking app, but after 3 days all it says is that my delivery is delayed for 24hours. The app has not updated for 4 days now. They have no contact phone number. I filled out their inquiry form and no one has responded to me. I wonder if the company is even still operating?
Keep sending me emails DELIVERY TODAY BETWEEN 5 7 PM was waiting No one came. Next day new email - WE TRYED TO DELIVER YOU MISSED YOUR PARCEL! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY???? THATS NOT FIRST TIME all the time ! My husband's parcel worth 50£ was missed TRYED TO CALL 1000000 TIMES went to they wearhouse ( 40 min driving ) no one knows NOTHING !!! WAIS OF MONEY AND TIME ! TERRIBLE SERVICE .... NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL !
Apparently they cannot find my house, even though they have delivered here on a number of occasions. Disgusting service.
They delivered two pairs of trainers instead of one. I was wondering if you have received the trainers yet? Thank you.
Try to Send a food items to a vulnerable someone during the lockdown through Hermes But Hermes charged me the postage and never came to collect the parcel, I contacted them lots of times but update I have not received my refund and they never collect the parcel. Never use them again ever
My order out of delivery 5 days ago. Still haven’t received. And there’s no way contack with hermes. Just a joke!!!
They delivered my package to someone else I have paid over sixty pounds for someone else to get my T-shirts
I had a problem with a parcel being sent by Sports Direct. The Hermes staff in Tyneside did so much to try and resolve my problem. Thanks Sam, Kevin and Angus.
Absolutely awful
The experience I have had with this courier is downright unprofessional
Russell at Bridgewater depot you are an absolute star. My parcel was due to be returned to sender due to closure of Argos during Covid 19
Russell retrieved this parcel and had it delivered to my home address the same day. This was a fantastic gesture as the parcel contained a medical nebuliser I'll never forget you kindness and belief in Hermes courier service
A week has passed the next-day delivery so no payed items delivered!!
I have just had a laptop and a mobile phone sold on ebay STOLEN by Hermes. They were never delivered!! Avoid and report them to the watchdog and police!
parcel due to be delivered to me on Feb 28 th or March 1st tracked as in in "local depot" on Feb 28th and disappeared.

They have NO interest in remedial action if they lose a parcel - it is up to the sender to make a claim.

This happened well before COVID 19 had any significant impact on courier services so not an excuse.

They exist solely because they are cheap.

DHL etc are more expensive not because they make more profits but because they have an effective and professional end to end logistic system . That costs money and that is what one is paying for: extremely high probability of delivery fulfillment
IF you want to make sure that your parcel actually gets DELIVERED then use almost any other courier e.g. Royal Mail, Parcel Force, DPD, DHL etc
Useless. Impossible to contact them. I can safely say that in future when I shop online in the future I will avoid any and all companies who want to use them.
Useless setup. Non-existent customer service. I simply will not deal with any company who uses Hermes. In the questions below you ask how did I communicate with them. Answer is I could not.
hermes.co.uk is rated 1.53 based on 72 reviews