HiNeon LED Neon Signs Reviews

of reviewers recommend HiNeon LED Neon Signs
3 - 6 Hours
Read HiNeon LED Neon Signs Reviews

About HiNeon LED Neon Signs:

HiNeon specializes in the design and manufacture of custom and pre-built neon signs / artwork. We ship to both Canada & the USA. Whether it's your company logo or you want to create a stunning focal point, we can work with you to bring your vision to life.

support@hineon.com

We ordered 4 custom signs from them and we love them!! We use them on our TV studio set. Everyone loves them. Perfectly made, shipped with great care and very quick turnaround
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 21st February 2021
I am so beyond impressed with the customer service and stunning quality of the sign. Was made and delivered so quickly! I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone!!
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 17th February 2021
The quality of work was very high. I am really satisfied with my purchase. I need other work that I will contact you later. Thank you again
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 16th February 2021
This is the 2nd sign that I ordered form HI Neon. Both are amazing. Great price and great product.
Came on time and looks great!
Nice product. It met expectations. The remote for different display modes is a great feature.
Light is beautiful. Makes a perfect branded set piece for our youtube channel. Definitely splurge and get the remote!
Pretty happy with the overall quality of the product. The backing is plastic but does not feel cheap or feel like it'll easily break. The brightness settings are super useful particularly during video conference calls when the ambient lighting needs to be adjusted. The highest brightness setting is impressive! I often get compliments from customers during meetings.
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 4 star review on 4th February 2021 HiNeon LED Neon Signs 4 star review on 4th February 2021
Incredible build quality. The design process was fantastic. I’m so happy I came across your site on Google.
Great product. Amazing communication throughout the designing and purchase process. Project completed weeks ahead of schedule then, securely packaged and shipped. Love the LED Bobcat head with dimmer!
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 3rd February 2021 HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 3rd February 2021
Letters look beautiful but the power cord comes out of the middle letter instead of at the bottom which affects the aesthetic a bit. The power I've noticed is also a bit inconsistent, it will shut off after varying lengths of time depending on the day and sometimes won't turn on!
The signs were made very well and exceeded my expectations.
the custom sign i had hineon build turned out so nice! right now its mounted in my rec room . i turn it on whenever my hockey team is playing. The Edmonton Oilers logo sign really gets me pumped up to watch the games! I love it .
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 30th January 2021
Honestly super happy about the neon, I am having tons of compliment about it. Very serious company
We are very happy with our signs. They look fantastic!
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 29th January 2021
Beautiful sign at a great price. Received the order very quickly as well!
Everything is fine except the sign itself just isn't that bright.
Love the sign, it is elegant and the color is just what I was hoping for.
I ordered an OPEN sign for the front window of my shop. Unfortunately the first sign arrived with an imperfection. HiNeon was quick to send out a replacement and covered the cost of returning the original sign, making the process very easy. I'm very happy with my sign and love the remote on/off feature!
HiNeon LED Neon Signs is rated 4.84 based on 161 reviews