Ideal World Reviews

Dawn williams
Ideal World 1 star review on 7th February 2020
Eddie Cotterill
More Photos & Videos
I disnr want I refund I wanted an offer that you had to but the 2 items the same time. They wouldn't do it and told me to send them the other offer as they didnt know it. Confused the customer Services doesn't know the offer. They refunded me and told me to wait 3 to 5 days in which time the offer would be out of date. What a rubbish thing to do to someone with all what is going on.
They grab yr moneynand then deliver below average customer Services. I was going to order a lot more from this channel but never ever will I order anything again. In fact I've let my family and friends know not to order due to the 0 star customer service
@IdealWorldTV Bought the Dormeo Duo Feel King Mattress 18 months ago with a 15 year guarantee....It has become non supportive and totally uncomfortable to the stage it is giving us (myself and my wife) problems sleeping on it as we can feel the base of the bed through the mattress as the memory support of the foam has almost gone and so there are dips that are not recovering....complained to Ideal World and sent photo's of the defective mattress....was told "The thickness of a mattress can reduce by 5% to 15%. Such a reduction in thickness is considered normal". This mattress is now for the bin the warranty guarantee is useless....AVOID AVOID AVOID !!!
It’s the worst service I never had, I ordered an items from them which they never arrived to my address ! when I sent them an email they don’t get back to me quick as it supposed to be it takes more than a week to reply to my email, That’s unprofessional service, ideal world is Rubbish
I purchased a beko two-in-one cordless vacuum in October and about 2 weeks ago the front LED lights on the brush bar started flickering and going on and off. I contacted beko and they authorised me a replacement or refund and gave me a reference number to forward to ideal world for the replacement. I contacted ideal world by email and explained the situation and told them that I had an authorised code for a refund or replacement from beko and they emailed me back saying that they needed one of their engineers is to look at the vacuum and see if they could repair it. I emailed them back and said I didn't want it repaired and that i had an authorisation code from beko for a replacement or refund. They emailed me back and said that I needed to take the beko vacuum to ASDA and once they received it it could take up to 20 days or more for a replacement. 20 days?? And that's without the time it takes the to return it from Asda to ideal world which is maybe another 3 or 4 days so I was looking at least 24 or more days to get a replacement or refund. I explained to them that I didn't have another vacuum cleaner to clean my home for at least 3-weeks or more. Their website return policy says it can take up to 14 days to process a replacement or refund so why have I got to wait 23/4 days or more?. Just got an email to this morning from Ideal world saying that need to look at the vacuum for a possible repair or replacement. As I said beko has authorised a replacement NOT A REPAIR. I am registered disabled with various health problems and this has really stress me out. The reason I got the cordless vacuum because it's light and easy for me to use with no cables. I've told ideal world that I would keep the vacuum and use it with no LED lights working as I can't be messed waiting about for almost month with no vacuum. Never again. I'm going to contact beko and see if i can do a direct exchange with them.
Purchased Wileyfox smartphone July 2019 .After 5 months battery would not last one day .Phoned Idealworld January 12th was put on hold for almost ten minutes and was then cut off.Cost me £8 for this call.After six emails was asked to send phone back to them so they could inspect it and if possible would repair this phone.They kept this phone for almost five weeks and eventually returned it to me minus the charger.The phone is exactly the same as when it was sent back to them and obviously has had nothing done to it.
I am only giving them one star because I cannot give them zero as I would like to.
I would not deal with this company again and would never advise anyone else to deal with them .Their customer service is diabolical and these people are not interested once they have your money.They should be featured on BBC Rip Off Britain as I have certainly been ripped off.
Order a Momasa plant died they said it was hardy trying to get money back had to send photo of plant to be told it not hardy and keep it in the sun i am well in my 30 days never buy onther plant from them wouldnt of given 1 star but had to to get to Wright the review
Just watchd the channel & tells you all.
Just give yourself a few minutes watching ideal world .
I'm intrigued on ones feed back.
Purchased iron plus ironing board received the iron but Hermès the carrier stated the board was to large to deliver?But they would eventually deliver by a special delivery vehicle.Still waiting fourteen days later
Ideal world customer services absolutely inept Hermès service keystone cops spring to mind
Both companies as useful as a ash tray on a motorcycle
Vacuum cleaner had a 2year guarantee, went wrong after 14 months, ideal world refused to replace or repair, disgusting service.
Got a dormeo mattress from them April 19 . Its faulty I have had twenty 3 emails all contradicting each other some saying I'm not entitled to a refund despite being under guarantee some saying I am entitled to a replacement or refund no one knows which lie to tell you next they have told me to send my old one back what guarantee do I have for them to repay or replace none . They took my money quickly but no chance so far of getting anything back a bunch off RIP off merchants thieves liars an should not be allowed to be on tv or anything
I wouldn't even give this company the 1star you appear to need to review them
Shocking
An Absolute disgraceful outfit
I'm fact their name is ironic because the grief they create makes them anything but an IDEAL WORLD
I have been trying to sort out a problem with Dormeo hybrid mattress, one phone call to customers service on a Premium 09 number and still it's NOT sorted they are about as much use as a chocolate ashtray on a motorbike
Cowboy outfit is to kind a name for them, like many others I will NEVER shop with this lot again
I wouldn't even give this company the 1star you appear to need to review them
Shocking
An Absolute disgraceful outfit
I have just had a terrible shock after paying my phone bill. its an absolute disgrace to charge your loyal customers such high rates to make an order of reasonably priced items. whats the point????. you should use the high street!. in future I will and will advise all other potential customers before they make future purchases. I am appauled!!!!
When the presenter states "limited stock" " last chance" etc etc and the same item then appears a few days later. When you consider they run an expensive TV channel with huge overheads who do you think pays for all this expensive tat?
I've only given them a one star because I can't do a zero.
Ordered a mattress was told it would be delayed. I contacted idealworld to cancel the item, eventually after calls and emails I was told to refuse delivery as they couldn't cancel!!!!! Really.
Item arrived I refused delivery explaing why... 2 weeks ago. No refund no communication about this even after emailing, tried to call but you just get an machine o which to leave your details.
I am writing to you regarding the shocking service i.have received from your company.
I have tried calling your complaint telephone number today that only accepts messages .
The issue I am having is that I ordered a mattress on the 5/1/2020 and deliver was confirmed for the 16/1/2020 via Hermes.
Allegedly i requested to send the mattress back to you which is not the case. I spoke to Dianna on Thursday and she said she would update me within 48 hours. I requested an update from her supervisor on Friday which did not happen. I then phone on Saturday on your premium number to be told that the mattress would be delivered by the 27/1/2020.
Please find a email response below from your customer team which is absolute rubbish.

I have also responded to that email and awaiting a response
I would appreciate your intervention as I still do not have a mattress. I also disposed the old mattress on the 16/01/2020 as I was expecting the delivery on the 16/1/2020
To add insult to injury I have also had to take two days of annual leave to wait for the delivery.
Don't buy from this company they don't appreciate their customers
BtW still no mattress no allegedly first week in February
Very poor customer service. I have made several purchases from Ideal World and all is well, if there is no problem. Recently I needed to cancel a treadmill and did so after downloading the User Manual, only to find that the product was quite unsuitable for me , due to size and age related warnings. Cancellation was nigh on impossible. They took 5 days to respond to my emails and expensive telephone calls. They sent the item anyway. After all this hassle, they Have finally refunded the item cost, but not the delivery charge. Be wary if purchasing high value items and don't rely totally on descriptions made on TV.
Shocking ordered a mattress 3 weeks ago still hasn’t arrived contacted customer services numerous times useless is an understatement never will I use this company again didn’t even want to give a 1 star but had no option
Theft by IDEAL WORLD of my full up front payment for an I-phone.
Two weeks later still not received the iPhone. Lies and false promises from this outfit. No refund despite promises. Now they say that I cancelled the order. Another lie.
High premium helpline phone rates that offer no help or resolution. Unable to fully understand the language of the helpline person.
My fault I suppose for putting my trust in this outfit to deliver and fulfill contract.
I shall never use them again.
Avoid this outfit like the plague.
steer clear of all the shopping channels
the presenters are very good at painting black white
and have no knowledge or interest in the many items
they present.