Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
Lots of choices in colors and sizes and great prices!
Very happy with rug, looks beautiful in our dining room. Good service throughout purchasing process. Would use Incredible Rugs again.
Love my Southwest Rizzy carpet. It is thicker and plush. Better than I expected. Fast delivery.
Prompt response to communication and rug is beautiful.
Incredible customer service.
The best place to buy Rugs! I was very impressed with the customer service and the product. These are killer deals.
Really glad I found this website. Just bought a beautiful wool rug at a great price. They’ve been in business a long time. I like that they’re are BBB accredited. Can’t wait to see my new rug!
Easy to navigate, great selection and prices
I found the exact size area rug I needed which was very hard to find on other rug sites. Easy to order and quick follow up. So many choices and comparable pricing.
Incredible Rugs and Decor has been great. Ordered my new rugs and they shipped the next day. Prices were excellent, better than anywhere else and believe me I did look!! Very happy so far, rugs are supposed to come on Saturday!!! Thank you!!
Ordering was professional and easy ..Ask again about service after I receive item
Great Experience! Good communication throughout the process.
Helpful, proactive, genuinely wanted to help. They resolved the issue immediately. High praise, you don’t often receive such excellent service these days
Excellent price, excellent shipping speed. Easy to use website.
I was so happy to find the perfect area rug at Incredible Rugs and Decor. Their customer service is outstanding. I received a text every step of the way... from the moment I placed my order to the day of delivery. If I ever need to purchase another area rug, this is the place I'll buy from. I will recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor every chance I get.
I loved the speed / ease / friendliness of the live chat person (can't think of his name now:)
Awesome rug and incredible company! I've had Karastan rugs before and was so pleased that when we brought our new condo I brought another Karastan, this time the Karastan Cosmopolitan Nolita Indigo from Incredible Rugs. Colors are perfect, and my favorite thing is how the silk strands sparkle in the sunlight. It's soft and substantial and I know the colors will maintain their beauty over time.

Not to mention the rug shipped so quickly that it came before we moved in and was returned by mistake. The folks at Incredible Rugs really went above and beyond to be sure that I got it back quickly and without any fuss. Will definitely do business with them again!
Very wonderful staff and BEAUTIFUL area rugs....!!!
Customer Service chat was very helpful in making selections and follow-up on shipments. First rug should arrive today and second one in transit.
Excellent product and service