Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

Julia
Incredible Rugs and Decor 5 star review on 27th December 2018
Samantha W
More Photos & Videos
The representative that took my call was pleasant, professional, and she had a clear phone voice. She made a good suggestion concerning the size and availability of my choice. Furthefmore, I made a mistake with my payment method and she was quick to resolve that. Very good e,perience! Excited about my purchase and waiting for its arrival!
I had found the rug I wanted locally and decided to check on line. Your price was in line with a couple other stores.
Since this was my first time experience with your store I called first to get info. I spoke to Steve and he was very helpful.
I later decided to go ahead and order from your store and called and spoke to Steve again. He was very helpful and pleasant to work with. When I order online I prefer to place the order over the phone instead of on line. People like Steve makes it very easy to do so.
Thanks for the great service and look forward to getting my rug and doing future business.
Customer service was great. I have not yet received my rug so I can't rate that part of the experience.
Great responses early and often
HOPE I DID THE RIGHT THING AS I CHECKED VERY GOOD FOR ALL CATEGORIES. I RECOMMEND MY FRIEND LAST WEEK BY THE NAME OF GLORIA DIAMOND AND I BELIEVE SHE IS BUYING THE SAME CARPET I BOUGHT AND SHIPPING IT TO FLA. STEVE WAS VERY HELPFUL. THANKS, MRS.BORSELLA
fast and accurate
In my experience Incredible rugs is one of the best websites - easy to navigate, quick customer support, price-match is online which is easy. Chat option is very good and efficient. I came to buying from them because of the digital experience as a customer.
Your people are most helpful. I began chatting with a representative and after a few days chatted again, and then called to place an order for samples. I am anxious to received them and know when I place my order I will be well taken care of. Thank you.
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.75 based on 1,745 reviews