Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
Item came as described and very fast and efficient delivery.
Our area rug arrived well wrapped. It is beautiful, well made and looks wonderful in our
living room. Very pleased with our purchase!
Made the purchase via phone and was very pleased with how easy the transaction was. The rug arrived quickly and was in perfect condition. Very happy with my experience and highly recommend this company.
All very timely and the rug looks great. We have one just like it and wanted another one.
There was ONE of these rugs remaining in the size that I wanted. You secured it by putting a rush on the rug..... I hope it comes in the right size! Thank you
I was lucky to find Incredible Rugs before I bought from some other place. Wonderful communication from purchase to delivery, and the rug I purchased is beautiful and first rate quality. I will buy from Incredible Rugs again!
Very responsive. I had to call with a question after I ordered and the response was immediate. Love the rug too!
I ordered easily and got a good deal. The rug and mat was delivered in less than a week.
Top of the charts. Could not be happier w shopping experience,
delivery and beautiful rug. Many thanks.
I love this site because the selection is incredible and you can use a picture to put the rug in your room.
asked questions and they were answered
looking forward to the rug - great service
Unlike other websites, like Overstock and Wayfair, you could shop by color, search other rugs like a rug you like, and you can also shop by style. I tried to shop other websites but always returned here. Plus there were many options. One of the first rugs I liked was sold out and I was disappointed but as I continued to search and other rugs came online that were just as nice. Love the wishlist which tracked my searches.
I’m a repeat customer. Thy are the best
Pleased with purchases.
The option to take a photo of the room and visualize how a rug color
or size will look in the area is very helpful. This tool helped me avoid rug decor mistakes. I also like the personal email for my order and the communication during shipping.
The website is very easy to use and the communication with me about order status was outstanding - highly recommended.
Incredible Rugs and Decor is my favorite source for rugs. Their selection, price and customer service are outstanding. I trust and respect the staff immensely.
can't wait to get my rug
Keep to their promises, on time,good prices.
Very easy šŸ˜€