Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
Incredible Rugs and Decor has been great. Ordered my new rugs and they shipped the next day. Prices were excellent, better than anywhere else and believe me I did look!! Very happy so far, rugs are supposed to come on Saturday!!! Thank you!!
Ordering was professional and easy ..Ask again about service after I receive item
Great Experience! Good communication throughout the process.
Helpful, proactive, genuinely wanted to help. They resolved the issue immediately. High praise, you don’t often receive such excellent service these days
Excellent price, excellent shipping speed. Easy to use website.
I was so happy to find the perfect area rug at Incredible Rugs and Decor. Their customer service is outstanding. I received a text every step of the way... from the moment I placed my order to the day of delivery. If I ever need to purchase another area rug, this is the place I'll buy from. I will recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor every chance I get.
I loved the speed / ease / friendliness of the live chat person (can't think of his name now:)
Awesome rug and incredible company! I've had Karastan rugs before and was so pleased that when we brought our new condo I brought another Karastan, this time the Karastan Cosmopolitan Nolita Indigo from Incredible Rugs. Colors are perfect, and my favorite thing is how the silk strands sparkle in the sunlight. It's soft and substantial and I know the colors will maintain their beauty over time. Not to mention the rug shipped so quickly that it came before we moved in and was returned by mistake. The folks at Incredible Rugs really went above and beyond to be sure that I got it back quickly and without any fuss. Will definitely do business with them again!
Very wonderful staff and BEAUTIFUL area rugs....!!!
Customer Service chat was very helpful in making selections and follow-up on shipments. First rug should arrive today and second one in transit.
Excellent product and service
Easy website to navigate, fair prices, and fast shipping. I would definitely shop there again.
Colors and quality excellent! Friendly helpful service!
They did a good job of keeping me updated as to shipping. The rug was actually in stock and I received when they said I would.
Everything was easy to read and easy description of each item. Thank You.
Very good
great response and communication :)
By far, this is the very BEST and ONLY website you need to shop when looking for a new rug. This company offers the top rated rugs at amazing prices. The customer service is topnotch and the shipping is fast! I could not be happier with my new Karastan Ulster Cream Area Rug. The quality is wonderful, the colors are gorgeous and it is so soft to the touch. Thank you for making my rug shopping experience so easy and fun.
Excellent customer service.
I received my rug today, it came very fast and it is MORE beautiful than the photos online...the entire process was seamless. I had some questions about this rug b/c I had never ordered one online before ~ to my surprise someone actually answered my questions via email and waited for my response before submitting the order. BTW the rug was packaged very well...I need one more rug and I will be ordering again. Thank you so much, Sonya
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.72 based on 2,724 reviews