Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors
Read Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors Reviews

About Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors:

Industrial Scripts Reviews

Founded in early 2010 by a Warner Bros and Paramount script consultant, Industrial Scripts® is now one of the world’s leading screenplay and story analysis companies, backed by major entertainment companies and with over 1,000 verified client reviews.

Our script consultants have significant industry credentials, writing script coverage for companies and studios including Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros., Universal and many more. Working with screenwriters, authors and filmmakers of all levels and from myriad locations, we also deliver intensive training both online and offline.

While our OVERDRIVE and Talent Connector programmes hone and promote writing talent to the industry, our popular blog – Character-Driven – educates, informs and entertains. We believe that rigorous script development is the foundation of great cinema and TV and is, indeed, essential – without it, the end product is certain to fail…

Visit our site here >> https://industrialscripts.com/

Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors 5 star review on 11th December 2019
Steve
Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors 4 star review on 8th July 2017
Judith
More Photos & Videos
I was please with the proof reading of my script. I got the sense the reader was familiar with the material I was adapting and appreciated the little tweaks here and there to the dialog. The work on the script helped make the story flow more clear. Thank you.
This is the best service ever. I optioned script polish and my script was turned into a pro script. Now i have confidence in my script and i can enter in any competition. Thanks i'll be back again
So glad we could help you out Wilfred!
I have been asked probably about 5 times this week to review the industrial scripts, Script analysis I ordered. So better leave a review!

Ok, over all I thought the analysis was accurate, valid and detailed. Not sure how they really classify the mark out of 100, but anyway...

The area I haven’t been impressed by is when emailed Numerous times about the review I enquired back to see what qualifications the reader might have? As you are only given an encrypted sudo name when assigned a consultant. And I was told they had two scripts in development. That could be basically anyone. A little frustrating as I’m not 100% sure I now whether I should implement their notes into my script or not. That being said, seems a decent service for the money.
Thanks so much for your feedback Tim! We were glad the notes proved useful. Regarding getting in touch did you raise a support ticket at the link below? If you do, the team there will get back to you very swiftly (all our support runs through that knowledge base). For a variety of reasons our consultants always work under a pseudonym, and our clients engage the company to deliver the service. We have our own internal screening and vetting processes which have resulted in us being the most reviewed script development company online. That being said, a script note, whether it's from Spielberg or anyone else, is only as good as YOU think it is! No-one has the ultimate crystal ball or silver bullet. Pro writers take on board the notes they agree with, and discard those they don't. That's all you can do in development. Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review and here's that link to our support forum > https://industrialscripts.freshdesk.com/support/home
I went for the Proofing & Polishing report. I loved what they did with cleaning up extraneous scene description and polishing the script! I thought the work done on my script was very good.
Excellent review. Very detailed and constructive.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Nick! Glad our notes helped.
I recently submitted two scripts of very different genres and I was impressed by the separate feedback I received: insightful, thoughtful and precise. Tough to take at times too! But what made the feedback stand out was the quality of the suggestions to help to improve the next drafts. The service was well worth it.
Hi,
Some of the remarks, were helpful but others seemed to conform to a certain idea what a script has to be (save the cat formula seems to be a big reference). Also a puritanical judgemental streak, colors some notes. For the amount paid, I expected more detailed and precise analysis on at least some scenes, rather than generalised judgements.
Thanks for your feedback on our service, Manu! We're always looking to improve and have taken on board your feedback. This has also been passed to the individual consultant who assessed your project. We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. Best, Ben
all was well,thank you. after yr result we changed script for more, beter quality, try get higher nr %%%%%
I couldn't have been more pleased than with this comprehensive and insightful critique! The reader was complimentary about areas where I'd nailed it (tone, plot twists etc), but more importantly focused on thematic and character motivation areas that need work. You truly get what you pay for! The directions were clear and concise and I was inspired to begin revisions right away.
Very good.
Lethal reading
Really in-depth and thorough teaching of a whole load of different aspects of script reading and what it can lead to. I feel more confident in my reading abilities and have a better understanding of the industry. It is definitely worth the time and money!
I was very happy with the customer service provided by Industrial Scripts. They responded promptly to my complain and provided an alternative that was satisfactory. My new report is more detailed and the issues pointed out were clearly outlined and therefore will be easier to fix.
A truly exceptional set of script notes, easily the best we've encountered in 5 years of properly developing scripts.
Industrial Script’s analysis has been far away from their reputation and surprisingly skin-deep. Their approach has been quite dogmatic -all scenarios must(!) comply to a certain prescription! Communication with them is also bad: you have to wait for at least 3-4 days for a response to your messages even if that has to do with an email you should “automatically” receive after submitting your project in order to sign up, but you have never received. But what is really disappointing is that they attempt to apply strict frameworks which supposedly lead to marketability onto a purely creative process; the art of writing.
Thanks for your feedback on our service, and we're sorry we disappointed you. Unfortunately your project required a vast amount of work to reach a market-ready level and this was reflected both in our original report, and in the detailed follow-up support process, during which our consultant expanded on and supported his findings with additional hard evidence from the script. He did this, in great depth. Once again we're regretful you weren't satisfied with our service, however we have a moral and ethical duty to provide script notes that, whilst constructive, are also honest and don't sugar coat the reality for the client.
Fantastic app
An excellent, informative and well run course, and ideal for anyone looking to take this sort of route into film or television development and producing.
The report I received from Industrial Scripts was comprehensive, with very clearly stated positives and negatives. I have much better understanding now about how to develop the script further.
I attended the Industrial Scripts day-long Effective Script Reading course on 14th December. The course exceeded my expectations. I was very impressed with the course content and resources!
As a Cinematographer as well as a Director... I was the DP on two Clint Eastwood Films: BRONCO BILLY & ANY WHICH WAY YOU CAN... I was also the DP on the original BLOODSPORT before I Directed the original KICKBOXER launching the career of JCVD... I have also been involved in developing dozens of productions & I found the Consultant with Industrial Scripts to be the most knowledgable, positive, insightful & helpful of any of the coverage I've endured in my many decades in The Business Of Show! The Consultants work was extremely advantages in doing further edits polishes & rewrites on the Script... To the Consultant "neV" I give a well deserved BRAVO!!!
David Worth
Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors 5 star review on 11th December 2019 Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors 5 star review on 11th December 2019
Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors is rated 4.69 based on 534 reviews