Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors

About Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors: Industrial Scripts Reviews

Founded in early 2010 by a Warner Bros and Paramount script consultant, Industrial Scripts® is now one of the world’s leading screenplay and story analysis companies, backed by major entertainment companies and with over 1,000 verified client reviews.

Our script consultants have significant industry credentials, writing script coverage for companies and studios including Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros., Universal and many more. Working with screenwriters, authors and filmmakers of all levels and from myriad locations, we also deliver intensive training both online and offline.

While our OVERDRIVE and Talent Connector programmes hone and promote writing talent to the industry, our popular blog – Character-Driven – educates, informs and entertains. We believe that rigorous script development is the foundation of great cinema and TV and is, indeed, essential – without it, the end product is certain to fail…

Visit our site here >> https://industrialscripts.com/

assistant@industrialscripts.co.uk

Tell us how Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors made you happy

"Industrial Scripts delivered a detailed report, which exceeded my expectations and helped with the development of the script in more ways than one. The report was delivered promptly and encompassed several areas of concern which I had - well done Industrial Scripts."
"An excellent 1-day course on Script Reading. Thoroughly enjoyed it! I particularly appreciated the extensive course materials that were sent over ...including tons of scripts, reports and loads of extra info! The course leader James was brilliant, very informative and inspiring. It was so helpful to hear from an industry person currently working as a Script Reader. Now looking forward receiving feedback from the post-course assignment! I highly recommend this course to anyone wishing to develop a career in Screenwriting and/or Script Development!"
"Thorough and insightful feedback which will definitely inform the next draft. Thank you."
"Great, thorough coverage. Thank you!"
"Some food for thought. Thanks"
"I got my "top 10 loglines" back and the feedback was very helpful and just as important, it was VERY encouraging. I loved how the reader ranked my loglines from best to worst. The only thing was, the reader only gave me feedback on my top 3 loglines, but not my other 7. It would have been nice to know what he/she thought of the other ideas."
"I really appreciate the evident time and attention paid to my script. The reader demonstrated a good understanding of what I hoped to achieve, identified the strengths of my script and was full of helpful ideas and professional tips on improving the weaknesses. Honest, realistic yet encouraging. Worthwhile. :)"
"The analysis I received was thorough and gave me great information on how to improve my script. I really appreciated the feedback."
"Just the right balance of encouragement and criticism. The fog is lifting and I have clear ways to take the project forward."
"Professional and super detailed work. Very helpful."
"Good afternoon, I would like to thank the reader for their work. However, it feels like they didn't pay much attention while reading. I worked hard to build up my script and it feels like they didn't understand what's my script is about, what I want to achieve. It's maybe my fault. Maybe it's the readers. But unfortunately, I can't really use the notes. I wanted to wait for a little to re-read the notes a couple of times before I submit my review. So, maybe I could find a reason why the reader couldn't understand what I want my story to be about at its core and why I built up the story and every scene the way I did. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a reason. Thank you for your time! Warm regards, Jella Erhard"
"To the point, profound and precise - huge help to develop a script, treatment or concept"
"Very good service. Will definitely use again."
"As ever, Industrial Scripts feedback is detailed, insightful and incredibly useful. Onto Draft Two!"
"The reader assigned to this script, either mad at having to work over the holiday or outside his preferred genre - very likely action or horror - misinterpreting many aspects; and being unaware that the intelligent viewer does not need and more importantly does not want to have everything explained, took refuge in the rule book, throwing it carelessly at the script. His criticism is so aggressive he can only assume his understanding is absolute, unaware that there are many ways for an actor to interpret the text. He likely struggles to recognise conflict more subtle than kung fu kicks and bullets, and assumes everyone is as pedantic as he is. He left me with the clear impression that I understand rather better than ind scripts how to move forward with the story, and that most of what he said is to be ignored. Of course this in itself is both informative and good to know, but annoying that it cost $160 to find this out."
"Really great constructive feedback. All critique very welcome. Thanks."
"Fantastic analysis"
"Not great. And I won’t use again. Overpicky on the subjective aspects. And I don’t think the editor was able to see through his or own perspective. The dialogue was probably one of the absolute strengths of the script but rated low. I was able to see through some of the notes and find the note behind the note. A less resilient writer might not have."
"Although the review was a pass, it did give detailed ways of how I could improve and sell the script!"
"The report on my one-hour TV pilot was illuminating. The reader had clearly taken time to do a deep read, and offered insightful, professional advice with practical suggestions on how to turn the script from good to great. This was by far the most thorough and useful coverage I've received on any of my work."
Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors is rated 4.70 based on 466 reviews