Invigorated Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend Invigorated Water

dan@invigoratedliving.com

Tell us how Invigorated Water made you happy
I like the changes to the counter top jug. I also like that you all now include and additional nozzle to despense water should the other one break down etc. I love the taste, energy and the way I feel when I drink from my filter.

I also enjoy the way my body feels and how clear and vibrant my skin becomes after drinking invigorated water.
The stainless water bottle I purchased is perfect and stays cold while in my 99 degree car. There was an issue with the original bottle and Invigorated Living addressed my issue right away.
Nice quality glass drinking pitcher! With both filters on the natural texture and taste are great! Tastes like pure water before any sort of tainting, maybe as good as back before Columbus discovered America!
Love the large filter for getting my water. Love not using plastic bottles. So much easier to fill my water containers. Getting use to the bit of a taste difference. All is good, excited to be on this new adventure.
Life Changing! Extremely glad I purchased this product.
It’s my second purchase and what I get family members for presents.
Water is incredible.
Water is great and details of cleaning product before use is great. The water does taste like the plastic on first use but I think it will be ok. Small leak when putting PH002 on. The water nozzle has to be a certain angle for the PH002 to fit.
I would love leaving a great review. I have not received my product yet. :( Would love to stop getting offers about how I have not purchased anything yet (and also requests to review products I have not received) and HERE IS MY discount offer to SPEND WITH YOU when I spent $110 dollars!

Considering what’s going on in the world, it’s an obvious mistake but I would hope you all would jump on top of this. I can’t be the only one getting emails after a purchase that has not been received. Considering how phenomenal customer service has been. (EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY $110 PURCHASE) I hope to be able to leave a response soon about my purchase that I ACTUALLY RECEIVED.

I’m sorry. It’s been a long night and y’all were the straw that broke the camels back. Or maybe it was Karen’s back!!

P.S. Where is my water ionizer and filters I’m supposed to be reviewing?
Hello Anna,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
Our apologies for the delay with your order.
I have checked the tracking information of your order and saw that it has been received recently.

We hope that you will love the water and please feel free to send us a message in support@invigoratedliving.com if we can help in any way!

Kindly,
Pam
Very impressed by the shower head. My hair feels better after only a few uses!! Thank you 💚
I knew I found the perfect water filter. Others who've tried it like it as well. Also and amazing design.
I love this these products. I have a for home and a travel bottle for when away from home. They both require different filters. I have been using these since 2018 & will not use another type of water system now. The alkaline test to what it's suppose to (I use test strips and just don't remember what the Ph range is suppose to be). The LED counter on the lid of my pitcher quit working after the warranty had expired, I contacted Invigorated and they replaced it free of charge. I will continue to support this company & will always use alkaline water from now on.
I love the pitcher design as well as the filters. Best tasting water ever
Customer service is top notch!!
My first order came in broken , I called and told them sent a picture and in two day’s revives the replacement!!! Wow
Oh yea I love the water it filters.
Thanks Dave
Great products, service and promos!
Great product.
took more than a week to ship, and a week after that it still hasn't left.... more than a month waiting for this...
Hello,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
Our apologies for the delay with your order.
Due to the pandemic, we are experiencing longer shipping times on some orders. We are very sorry for the inconvenience, and please rest assured we are doing what we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.

We have checked the shipping progress of your order and it is currently in-transit to your location. We hope that it is received very soon.

Please send us a message in support@invigoratedliving.com if we can help in any other way.

Kindly,
Pam
Invigorated Water
Healthy and tastes good
I love the water canister, however the tap leaks. How can this be fixed? Its annoying.
Your response would be appreciated, thank you.
We love this water and did a test with ur dogs all but one bowl normal water one bowel invigorated water . they chose the invigorated water
Love this filtering system. Makes our water taste so much better. Love not having to purchase bottled water.
Invigorated Water is rated 4.43 based on 378 reviews