Invigorated Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend Invigorated Water

dan@invigoratedliving.com

Tell us how Invigorated Water made you happy
I received my filters very fast
Love my new water pitcher so far it is the best I have from your co.
Hi Beverly,

It is nice to hear that you are loving the pH RESTORE Glass Alkaline Water pitcher! Please feel free to send us a message in support@invigoratedwater.com if we can help with any questions or any concerns with your filter unit.

Thanks!

Invigorated Water
We purchased a shower filter, it was easy to install and works great so far. Our water smells and tastes bad and after my first shower with the filter on I noticed the water didn’t stink and I felt cleaner after I used it. So far my family and I are very happy.
Worst packaging one bottle is half and leak shipping is worst.
Hi Drugyel,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out and help.
We're so very sorry to hear that one bottle of the pH PERFECT pH DROPS Test kit arrived with damage.

Please send us back a message in support@invigoratedwater.com and we'll be happy to help right away.

Invigorated Water
I haven't received my water even a week after theyve sent an email stating I should've gotten it
Hello Joyce,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
Our apologies for the shipping delay of your order. Your water bottle got stuck with the carrier while in transit and we had to wait for updates on its whereabouts.

While we were waiting on that, we've sent replacements so that you won't have to wait longer. I am glad to see that your pH RESTORE pitcher and pH ACTIVE water bottle were received a few days ago and we hope that you are loving the water.

Please send us back a message in support@invigoratedwater.com if we can help in any other way.

Invigorated Water
I’ve always been happy with Invigorated Water systems.
Water taste fresh excellent filtering system
Ordered the 100g/3 pouch on Sept. 25th and it is now Oct. 24th and I still have not received my order! Also got the Route protection with the order which I now believe to be useless. Contacted customer service a week ago and they used COVID as an excuse. I’m not buying it! I thought I was making a good investment with this product. The filters are not cheap! I feel like I’ve been had and I don’t like feeling this way.
Hello Lisa,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
Our apologies for the shipping delay of your order. The pandemic's impact on shipping has also affected the speed of getting our stocks into our warehouses.
Rest assured that we are doing the best we can to get orders to all our customers the soonest possible time.

I checked the tracking info of your order and saw that it was marked as delivered on October 29.

We really appreciate the patience extended to us during this difficult time.

Please send us back a message in support@invigoratedwater.com if we can help in any further way.

Invigorated Water
The service was one of the very best.
Best water filter I ever used!
I purchased the pitcher and the 001 and 002 filters and I really enjoy the water, it has a fresh crisp taste. I have been using it for 6 months now and so far the original filters are still doing a great job, but I am going to change them in 2 weeks! Much better than the bottled water I was buying in the grocery store!
I feel energetic!
Great products, i recommend.
Love the ease of use of the pitcher and feel better about my drinking water being healthy!
The filter makes the water so smooth to drink. I know I am drinking much healthier water!
Also, makes it easier to drink 8 or more glasses a day!
I have purchased many of the filters and glass pitchers and the water tastes amazing. My family I are really enjoying the taste and convenience and no more plastic bottles!
I'm still really enjoying this water filtration system. I've used it for years and still really enjoy the benefits. I also like that I can order directly from the company instead of having to go thru commerce crusher, Amazon. Tho this last order came in an Amazon Prime box. What's that about?
so happy I purchased the filter. No more carrying cases of bottled water.
Excellent products at excellent prices. Water never tasted better and boy is it soft. I highly recommend.
Excellent product. When my filter was nearing it's end of life and no longer filtering properly, the water tasted just like "tap" water from my kitchen sink. And as the "days left" read 3, I knew it was time to replace the filter. Boom, new filter in and the water tasted great again. Thanks so much!!
Invigorated Water is rated 4.38 based on 569 reviews