Irish Parcels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
All Most 10 out of 10 but only 9 you didn't reply to a email, but OK your service is the best I have every had and I'll be back over and over Thank you keep them prices Low you'll do great Stay Safe....Good Luck ..
Intuitive website and friendly, prompt support. Its great to have a person at the end of the phone to answer any questions or concerns. Main point is the package was delivered on time and in the condition it left. Thank you!
Very very happy will be using irish parcels from now on
Excellent service, always delivers on Time.
I have used Irish Parcels a number of times and always found the service to be of the highest in professionalism from the booking to the delivery. I look forward to using them again in the near future.
very efficient, picked up next day and delivered to Switzerland within 3 days
Straightforward..Easy to use .... Best rates
Excellent and prompt service. Good customer communication. Relatively high value item delivered safely ahead of time.
I am waiting 5 days for my parcel to be collected. Every time I ring up Irish Parcels I am told it will be collected today or at a certain time. They are just a platform for couriers and give no service at all, except to promise you that your item will be delivered, but really they are just fobbing you off. I will never use them again.
Very quick and easy to use
I chose Irish Parcels after learning my first choice moving company had a terrible reputation. Irish Parcels have been nothing but absolutely terrific. Easy to book, collection went off without a hitch, and when TNT's tracking service was unable to give me any updates due to internal issues, Samantha with Irish Parcels kept me updated every step of the way. Her emails were incredibly helpful and her replies were always prompt. I can't reccomend them enough; if I ever move internationally again, I'll be using Irish Parcels!
Would have no hesitation in using Irish Parcels again, easy booking, prompt collection and parcel delivered when expected. Great service and good value for the service they provide.
Very good contact, fast delivery, everything was ok.
I am so happy I discovered Irish Parcels . I can send a parcel to my daughter and her young family in the US and she generally has it within 48 hours. Thank you so much for the brilliant service .
Good, no hassle, easy to use
Contacted two other companies before discovering Irish Parcels. One company, a top logistics group had 'click here for USA' on website but when clicked only offered European destinations. Emailed them but no response. Second company, an international parcels brokerage similar to Irish Parcels, took payment, was difficult to contact and eventually told me they did not collect in my area. By contrast Irish Parcels were a pleasure to deal with. On a Saturday got a human (Dylan) rather than automated twaddle on chat line, sorted out with him what to do with paperwork and had parcels collected Monday morning. Will keep using Irish Parcels now.
Reliable, consistent, and efficient. Delighted by your service.
Very quick and very professional. I'll be using Irish Parcels again!
I have to Say the Very Best Precise Courier Firm i have ever dealt with in 27 Years! Service is what they say very accurate prompt collection and Delivery to Uk and No Drama are Messing About Plus Rates are Excellent! Certainly anyone out their looking for the Best Firm with Straight Forwardness "Irish Parcels Are Simply The Best 110%"! Clark Fassnidge
Great service and would highly recommend.
Irish Parcels is rated 4.50 based on 1,793 reviews