Irish Parcels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Irish Parcels 5 star review on 2nd February 2017
Marco Bax
More Photos & Videos
Fantastic service will be using Irish parcels in the future
Quickest delivery ever !! 3 days from Dublin to Vancouver. Super helpful and friendly company cannot recommend Irish Parcels enough will be using them again for sure.
Pick up and delivery wentv moothly - I just wish labels were available to print immediately like when booking direct with DPD
Excellent service.From A to Z.
Very professional.I will definetly used again.
Thank you Irish Parcels!!!!
Highly recomend!!
IPS51868 collected on 29th April has not yet been delivered by DPD to a Dublin address on 6th May! Tracking information is not very helpful!
Don't yet know re two other collections on same date.
Hi David, thank you for your review and booking with Irish Parcels. Your item was due for delivery on 4th May, however, there is a slight delay due to the volume of parcels being sent. We have recommended allowing at least 1 extra day for delivery during this time. Most items are being delivered on time, however, in some areas drivers are extremely busy and it can take an extra few days. I am sure you can appreciate drivers and all staff are doing everything they can to get items delivered as soon as possible. I am very sorry for any inconvenience. You can track your item online and it provides this information, when the item goes out for delivery the recipient will get a 1 hour delivery slot. You can see when it has been delivered and how signed for it on your tracking. Your other 2 DPD shipments have been delivered.
It was perfect. Collected on time, delivered on time, great price. Who could ask for anything more?
excellent service . Very helpful staff , answer questions straight away on website. Amazingly quick delivery.
I have used Irish parcels twice now to send parcels to Vancouver and both times I have been really impressed with the service and how quickly the parcel was delivered
A great service, fast, competitively priced and easily completed with door to door service!
Excellent service as usual ad a great price.
Have my parcel delivered in just couple of days to London from rural town in Ireland. Can recommend to any one. Also in case of queries, chat service is present most of the day 7 days per week, I was explained how to prepare my parcel.
Thank you Irish Parcels for a professional efficient service. Your website is user friendly, quick and your service is efficient. On each occasion the orders were processed on time. I can highly recommend Irish Parcels and will continue to use their services.
I recently sent a parcel to Germany and the service was excellent, the price was reasonable. The driver who collected the parcel at my door was extremely nice and very respectful of the covid 19 guidelines. I will definitely be using DPD again.
Excellent Service. Driver rang before collection to check I was in. Delivery was super fast!
I would use their services again. The website is user friendly and the prices are very reasonable. One of my parcels was going to Australia and it was delivered superfast.
Excellent service. I never have any complaints using Irish Parcels. Everything I've sent using them has arrived in a quick and safe manner. The staff are always friendly to in the chat window.
I would highly recommend them for finding the best rates for your logistics.
I used Irish Parcels for the first time last weekend and could not recommend it mite. V smooth & efficient service with tracking provided all the way. On delivery they even mentioned the state of the package at the end of the journey. Offering a good piece of mind for me. Posted Parcel Internationally.
Very disappointed with service this wee, parcel was to be collected last Thursday didnt collect till friday still not with customers 29/04/2020
Dear Christian Coffey, thank you for your booking and feedback. I understand you are sending an item within Ireland and paid 13 Euros for the service. The collection was 1 day late and your item is currently out for delivery. I am very sorry for any delays, however, we do ask to allow for extra time during this period, most items are arriving on time, but in some areas, drivers are very busy and it is taking slightly longer than usual. All items can be tracked online and I can see your item is due for delivery between 3pm and 4pm today.
Excellent service picked up when we were told and delivered very quickly despite all that’s happening at the moment
Delivery worked out fine but your website needs work. It confuses consignor ID with consignee ID. In common with many other enterprises you need to stress test your IT systems.
Irish Parcels is rated 4.44 based on 1,360 reviews