Irish Parcels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
I found this company really good. I had to make a few changes to my booking and they were really helpful they answered the phone very quick and you got to talk to a real human who sorted the problem on the spot.
Parcel collected 2 days late, tracking system not updated - why are you in business. Supposed delivery date means waiting in all day until 6.00 pm, that’s assuming it will be delivered.
Hello, we have no records of any orders under your email and the reference you provided is not one of our references. If you could send me your order number we can look into this for you and if you have booked with Irish Parcels.
Extremely efficient & staff are very helpful either on phone or email.
Very professional service. Delivered parcel as promised right on time. Will definitely using them again!!
excellent, did what it said on the box! lol
Have had great experiences so far with Irish parcels - highly recommend their service !
No show on pickup 2 days in a row. Customer service just blame everything on the courier. Tell me its not guaranteed and tell me to review terms and conditions. Last time I'll be using them.
Dear David, thank you for using Irish Parcels and for your feedback. I am very sorry that your item was not collected when booked, I can see this was an issue with TNT that has now been resolved. Your items have been collected and are on route to the delivery address. If there is anything else we can help with just let us know and we would be happy to help.
Paperwork too slow couldn’t print off my label for 24 hrs after I’d paid for collection and subsequently delayed pick up
Dear Gillian, thank you for using Irish Parcels and for your feedback. I can see your order was placed and your labels were made available before collection. I can see we had to manually edit the town name in order to process the order on the couriers' system and this is why the labels were not automatically available. Most orders have the labels straight after booking. I can see that the order was delivered on time to the company in the UK. If there is anything else we can help with just let me know.
Great service. Efficient. I've used several times for parcels going to USA and the UK.
I have been using Irish parcels for a few months now to send my artworks around the world and their service is excellent, punctual and very reliable. I would recommend Irish parcels to anybody who wish to use courier service with no fuss.
Great to use Irish parcels. The easiest way to arrange for parcel collection to be delivered to anywhere in the world. Using Irish parcels is the best way to find the cheapest price in you parcel delivery. The only downside is that the tracking and delivery is only as good as the contracted parcel company. It would be helpful if Irish parcels can provide a ranking system of service delivery qualities of each of the contracted courier companies innorder for the user to make a choice on service delivery qualities snd not just ptice.
Very happy. Recommended. 👍👍
Very good service
Delighted with the service. My request for assistance before parcel was collected was answered promptly even though it was at a weekend. Delivery arrived in good time in Canada
I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE PICK UP ALL DONE EFFICENTLY. THANK YOU
Superb prompt service.
Excellent service from Irish Parcels. The online booking process was easy and the courier was polite and efficient. The parcel was delivered safely in the US within a few days of being collected from our home. I would have no hesitation in using this service again.
I was delighted with the service I received from Irish Parcels. Given that I had made the request only after close of business I was pleasantly surprised that my parcel was collected promptly next day and delivered the following one. And the cost was extremely reasonably.
Very good service - excellent value for money, great after care service, would recommend
Excellent service that I will use again. The parcel was collected on time and delivered in Uk two days later. I was so relieved my daughter got her items she couldn’t bring with her when she moved.
Irish Parcels is rated 4.50 based on 1,793 reviews