Isle Blue Reviews

Based on 395 reviews
6 - 12 Hours
Read Isle Blue Reviews

About Isle Blue:

Isle Blue is the luxury villa specialist featuring the finest villas and vacation rentals around the world. Our guests receive expert advice, dedicated concierge services and full support services. Best of all, our vacation home rentals are 100% secure against fraud and not subject to booking fees.

1-704-256-8327 x 4004

rob@isleblue.co

1209 Churchill Downs Drive

Tell us how Isle Blue made you happy
efficient and honest. Good communications. what you see is what you get.
Their response time is great. I would highly recommend them. The only issue we had is that we wanted to pre book transfers, excursions, activities way in advance of our arrival to make sure they weren’t sold out. They told us they were only able to do it within 30 days of arrival, so I ended up doing it with the property directly. Other than that they were great to work with and very prompt with service and replies.
Isle Blue provided good service with booking the Sunset Villa. Response time was within 24-48 hours whenever we had questions while planning our vacation. Concierge services were ok. Wish concierge would have shared some recommendations for daily activities and explained what was on the French and Dutch Side regarding activities and excursions.
Isle Blue was professional and informative of all trip information.
Confusion with the first villa and the canceled after I already bookedit, I had to find my own replacement, could have been more helpful
THE PROPERTY AND AMENITIES WERE VERY NICE. OUR ACCOMODATIONS WERE VERY NICE AS WELL.
Very nice experience, however, it was very far from the main attractions on the island. Everything else was exceptional.
Very helpful and charming staff. Especially Sue head of concierge who had a very difficult job. Would be 5 stars except for unsuitable villa
Great service!
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay! The Villa was absolutely amazing. Ran into some issues with the actual concierge services (Villa checks, prestock, etc) but outside of that, it was a good stay.
Every thing was great. Only let down was we were not met at the airport as told we would. We received a phone call while waiting to say house wasn't ready and suggestion that we go for lunch. All fine, but we didnt know where we were going so eventually met up with rep at Avis who we followed to villa and then walked to lunch.
Service was overall good and easy going. Our main contact changed several time. So we had to deal with various persons, but did not miss any information. Arriving once on the island we did not have anymore contact to the agency.
1. Meet at airport was very poor. No last name on a sign and sign did not say Isle Blue. 2. House ok but pool useless. No shallow end. All 7' deep. Big concern with children. 3. Weird driveway entrance. 4. Beds way too low. Not really comfortable. 5. Was not made aware of gate at entrance to tract in first meeting at house. It was in the info binder but did not read it and couldn't figure out how to get out to dinner on first night.
I think you are good at signing up customers, OK at providing information by way of preparation, and then quite average at following through on location. We ended up doing most of our arrangements ourselves because the concierge assigned to us was either not answering phone calls or misunderstanding our needs. The worst thing was that there was an attempt to charge us twice for the maid services at the end, plus we had to pay an unforeseen AC charge as if AC is optional in island locations.
Decent experience with Isle Blue
As far as Isle Blue the company goes they did great at getting our questions answered and a timely and professional manner.
I loved my vacation, but a bit disappointed with Isle Blue. I was not given options of my concierge credit and found myself many days into my vacation reaching out for the options. If something is offered, it’s up to the company to let the client know. We shouldn’t have to be over 1/2 way through our vacation and remember there is a credit available, but not sure of the options. There was no communication.
10 out of 10 for the villa but we thought the cook was included but found out it was additional.Very good communication by Isle Blue when booking was made.
We are delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay at Turtle Point and we are very grateful for your review. In regards to the cook, a cook is normally included with the villa but as part of the very special last minute deal you received, we disclosed that the cook services would not be included at that rate but can be arranged for an additional fee. Please let us know if you have further concerns. We hope to welcome you back to any of our properties.
Great coordinator and emails, however we were told the cook was included and then found out we had to pay her. We feel we are owed that $ we put out so she would be paid. Transparency is very important when you are considered a luxury accommodation. Monica Patrick
Very helpful in getting all my arrangements made and working with me on various questions regarding my stay.
Isle Blue is rated 4.71 based on 395 reviews