Levy Electric Reviews

4.5
Based on 552 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat

Tell us how Levy Electric made you happy
Overall I loved it! A great scooter that's fast, light, and comfy. I am only knocking 1 star the scooter because when it came I had a flat tire that needed to be patched. Luckily, I am a biker and patched it myself but I feel that was not so good and will take miles off my total tire, we'll see. Overall, hated it. The tire ended up actually going completely flat very shortly which will cost me extra money. The Stability is not good as the front wheel gave out on me one day and I fell dislocating my shoulder. The bell broke less than 2 months riding. I contact Levy and they tell me to fix it and I'm SOl. Not happy.
Removable battery makes the scooter. Pretty much any electric scooter performs the same function but this has been the most convenient feature on the Levy.
I went from a gotrax with TERRIBLE customer service to a Levy Plus and never looked back. The Levy Plus has a noticeably more stable, smoother ride. The Levy is so great I bought one for my boyfriend. I do not regret my purchases, AT ALL.
It's overall really smooth and travel faster than the advertised speed
Love it. A little heavy but understandable seeing the size and autonomy.
Perfect for my short commute to work! Took a few tries to get the settings right (sport mode and FF) but all the information is available online, and customer service was prompt with my questions!
Good scooters for the price, appreciated the quick shipping.
My wife and I are in our seventies and hadn't touched a scooter since childhood, but we are absolutely loving our new Levy Plus. It is pretty hilly here but that is no problem for the powerful motor.
Great service at 143 Ludlow St, New York, NY location. I know that this store and company will be very reliable for any future assistance concerning my scooter. Thank you!
We purchased a Levy Scooter for our daughter's birthday. She rides it every day and LOVES it. Delivery was on time and our overall experience with Levy was excellent. We are thinking about purchasing another one!
I got defected battery and didn’t get any response from last 3 days
Got the scooter, and enjoying it. Very good for zipping around town for errands & shopping! Wish the batteries were in stock more often - I would like to order one!
So far I’m happy, the battery seems to drop a little quicker than I expected but I haven’t ran it dead yet. Only rode maybe 10-15 miles so far
Top of the Scooters...thanks a lot !!!
Great scooters at a great price point.
Bought it for her so she can cruise the SCCA Track Night in America events...Im 200 plus lbs and i ride it more then she does.. I love it so far..
Performing well. Company is well known in the scooter space so spare parts are fairly easy to get which is a perk
Faster than expected, range is a bit shorted than expected. Overall happy with it
Great acceleration, can go very far I would estimate 20 miles, easy to control, and goes to 16 MPH. The only thing I didn’t enjoy was the automatic braking when it hit 17 MPH since the whole reason I rode it was my friend had gotten one that went 26 MPH down a hill but when I rode with him mine would brake at 17 every time
Disappointed in the Levy Electric