Lexham Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Lexham Insurance Reviews

About Lexham Insurance:

Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy
Best insurance company I’ve been with there to help with any problems u have and customer service is spot on
I’m still waiting to cancel my insurance
I think lexham insurance is the best so far, I have spoken to an insurance agent yesterday and she was amazing with all the information that was given to me and understanding to what I wanted on offer. Thank you very much for that. Keisha.
I am very satisfied with your service!
always meeting the needs, always giving better service to your customers!
I would prefer if there was an option to insure a motorbike for 3 or 4 months instead of being forced to pay a whole year insurance
Very helpful and informative.
Very polite. Would be sure to recommend to anybody.
great is with Lexham Insurance
Excellent insurance company, always fair when missed payments, no extra fee. Also every comparison site went on they came out on top.
Thanks guys πŸ‘
verry good
Very helpful, cheap and efficient. Thanks!
Really easy to change insurance to Lexham, the people were friendly and helpul. Plus the price was 25% better than their competitors!
Needed a copy of my certificate,but site was experiencing technical difficulties, one phone call and and one was emailed to me immediately !
Very good!!
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Good
Sadly, I did not renew with Lexham even as a customer for three years. You quoted nearly £1000 when the same policy was available online for £360. When I applied online you put obstacles in my way and sought to rewrite the terms and conditions. No loyalty from you to a returning customer and a blatant attempt to rip me off. Also your phone service is not fit for purpose. I was cut off several times or the agent was never available. I went with someone else. Oh and by the way, you took the money off my credit card before denying me the deal. Room for improvement!!!
Won’t use this company again
application process was easy and quick
Done on line easy to fill in couldn't ask for anything easier
Insurance whit Lexham it is so good I love it.
Lexham Insurance is rated 4.31 based on 2,749 reviews