Lexham Insurance Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Lexham Insurance

About Lexham Insurance: Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy

documents delivered on-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"In the 3 years of driving /riding i have never had to provide my own proof of no claims... this it a tedious and stressful experience that the insurance company has always done for me"
"Im happy!!!"
"I'm very happy to be able to work with lexham I think it will be a great experience."
"I cant review as ive only just taken out the policy. Therefore i dont have an opinion on their service"
"I've been using Lexham for a number of years now for insuring my Lambrettas. Each year the price is still very competitive. All the staff I've ever spoken to have been very friendly and understanding. I'd definitely recommend them."
"It’s good"
"Lexham it's alright"
"Very competitive and customer service in taking out a new policy. Highly recommend"
"Great customer service"
"Very good"
"Took out the policy on line. Considerably cheaper than all the others. Hassle free process on line. Took less than 5 minutes. I then wanted to make an adjustment to the exclusions. Sent an email and had a call back within 30 minutes. All sorted. Very impressed with the service."
"Very Good nicy"
"Ann, all the way! Just call Ann she will sort it. She's great and the level of cover/prices offered are excellent. Brilliant all round service."
"Very reasonable and friendly"
"I like lexham insurance because they have some competitive priced"
"good fast sevice ,many thanks"
"Lexham Insurance provide competitive quotes but make their money from charges, for my example, to cancel a claim free moped insurance policy the charges were: Broker cancellation fee £40, Insurance company cancellation fee £15, Administration fee £27. You add it up. Next time I will find a proper broker."
"Great company with a good customer service. Has never let me down."
"Great service!"
"The lady I spoke to was very polite and helped me to choose the correct cover I required. Good reasonable and realistic price compared to other company's ridiculous quotes."
Lexham Insurance is rated 4.30 based on 2,395 reviews