Lexham Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Lexham Insurance Reviews

About Lexham Insurance:

Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Lexham Insurance, Gilray Road, Diss

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy
a good and clear company with its customers!
Very good
Waiting on phone for nearly 2 hours very poor customer service e
Apologies for the delays getting through to us and the inconveniences caused by this. We are experiencing extremely high call volumes currently. We are doing our best to process enquiries as efficiently as possible.
I sat on my MB in the pouring rain in order to update my policy, 70 miles from home, waiting 50 minutes to speak to them over the phone to be told I phoned the wrong person.
I was very happy at the the person who handled my request for insurance on a motorhome it was explained to me thoroughly and it gave me the confident to accept the policy
Very good
Payed my yearly premium and I was told I would get an Email so I could log on to portal received no email so rang the 2 days later and was told they forgot to send it so not happy.
Hi Kevin, Can you please check your spam/junk email folders in case it has been received there. If you have still not received please can you email enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk so we can get this sent out to you.
Really good service so far
This company is obviously only a young company with very little experience as we had bought a new bike to replace one that has now gone there is no way of changing the bike on the policy on a Sunday every other insurance company I have had dealings with you can change your bike in your on-line portal and you are set to go with this company you can’t buy a new bike and ride it on a Sunday! Very disappointed with them once this years insurance has finished we will insure in future with a forward thinking company! Thank you FOR NOTHING! Lexham!
Hi, sorry for any inconveniences this has caused, and thank you for the feedback. We continue to develop our offerings and make improvements as soon as we can.
Incredibly long winded and exhausting application.
Our apologies if the process of getting your policy took longer than expected and for any inconveniences this caused. It is important for us to follow procedure to make sure everything is done properly.
Professional
Good price for my first bigger motorcycle
Very good insurance
Brilliant quote and site was really easy to navigate. Really happy with my insurance 👍
I have NEVER worked with such a company before. Really. It seems that nothing is too much for them the service is FANTASTIC. Fast and reliable.
I Like it and îs very good
Good but I did have a problem it said I haven’t got my cbt but I have
great price for insurance, and very quick to help out .thanks again ,would recomend to anyone to give them a try.
Service was great spoke to a wonderful woman who took her time with me
I’m very happy with Lexham insurance company.
Lexham Insurance is rated 4.33 based on 3,469 reviews