Lexham Insurance Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Lexham Insurance

About Lexham Insurance: Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy

documents delivered on-time
Under an hour
customer service
"Although your rates are good and most transactions go with no problems, I am very unhappy with two topics: 1. Renew fee not maintain after end of cover - no notification of this on emails received. 2. New quote not available online and when an agent called to talk about it, I was asked to give ALL the information that I already filled online. If you are calling your possible clients after they have requested a quote online, you should have ALL the information regarding that quote and not ask again."
"Lexham are brilliant phoned them several times to ask questions and they had no problems and answered them with no problems and there policies are very reasonable and affordable."
"Watch out double check your agreements every month they change your agreement without you knowing"
"Helpful on phone when taking out recovery service but still waiting for documentation. Nothing received by email or post."
"Quick, easy to use, cheep on insurance. Can't get better than these. Thank you"
"hello, I did the insurance with you and I was not very happy with the result, I filed for parts and theft, and finally it was only for social parts, I requested the change again and informed me that they would not return the money that had already paid"
"My call was only to renew my cycle insurance. It went efficiently and clearly and was about the same cost of last year."
"Very good instruance :)"
"So far so good"
"42£ in administration fees for changing my address - I spoke with the guy for 4 minutes. What a joke. This is very bad customer services!"
"Today 07/21/2019 I suffered a puncture at 120 miles in my house, I called the Recovery and they denied the help because they did not have my file, claiming that the insurance had not passed my date, that I had I had to wait until Monday when the offices were open to call and that politically they could only pick up my bike and me 10 miles from my house, When I went to check the Recovery policy I got an error and I could not access the PDF with the terms and conditions, they asked me for a card and they gave me a budget of 300 pounds if they wanted to pick me up. The first time I see such a poor management of insurance, not professionalism, I will take legal action I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT"
"I had a good experience with lexham insurance"
"Simple and straightforward 👍🏻😁👍🏻😁"
"Is very very good"
"Very happy with the service Would recommend"
"i have already sent a e mail praising the lady Samone who dealt with our insurance needs . She needs a Medal for the kind of assistance provided. one call and insurance done with the best quote by far and brilliant customer service where you can c the person smiling at you even over the phone. we are regular customers of MCE Insurance and were fed up by their bad service and rotating us in circles extension to extension . worst service on earth and rude staff as well."
"Good company, all my friends have gone with these to. Highly recommend"
"Very impressed with the efficient service. Call was answered quickly, and was given a very competitive quote which I took. I will be insuring my other bikes with them when they are up for renewal"
Lexham Insurance is rated 4.32 based on 2,259 reviews