Lexham Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Lexham Insurance Reviews

About Lexham Insurance:

Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy
Very good customer service friendly staff always helpful
This is the worst insurance possible, I announce them that my bike was stolen and after 1 week from the day of the theft they took me the advance money for the next month. I can't understand what have I insured because I don't understand what is the porpoise for me to pay another mounth for a stolen bike. And for the refund of the money after 1 week they still didn't try to contact me to let me know how the process is going with the return.
You couldn't get rid of our claim quick enough, all you wanted to do was palm us off on to a company called Plantec to handle the claim, trouble is they are an appalling useless company with a very bad reputation (look on any bike forum). You couldn't even be bothered to follow up my sons injury claim as in your own words " he wasn't injured enough!".
AVOID LEXHAM AT ALL COSTS
I took my policy out monthly which was outsourced by a loan company. My motorcycle was valued at £2500 when I claimed for theft only 2 months after i had bought the bike. When I made my claim I had to wait a full MONTH for the paperwork to continue my claim. In the meantime i had to find transport elsewhere by either using public transport or friends which is expensive enough as it is. When Lexham FINALLY continued with my claim after sending them all my documents and keys, etc, they then decided to pay me out. They explained that it would be £2000 less my excess of £700 which I knew from the start, so that left me with £1300. They then explained that they would need to take an extra £1000 to pay for the rest of my loan!!! This is equivalent to paying for 6 months of insurance that I will never be able to use!! This ends up leaving me with just over £200 which is only about a third of the value of my bike!?!?!? whatever you do, do not take out insurance with Lexham unless you don't mind being ripped off!!
The worst insurance company I've ever hired. Only good to take your money. I called for recovery, their operators are just useless, after keeping you o the phone for 20 min they ask you to call another number just to repeat the same process. You end up in a call-loop and I never got recovered, I had to call another company. Still waiting for their call for an apology or anything --Nothing so far.

To avoid at all cost
After being sent half crazy by the same dropdown menu by so many 'motorcycle insurers' every time menu got to make I entered Royal Enfield but when I tried to select model they would not work, tried MCN compare got a wopping £1300 quote my existing insurers take ages to get through to contacted Lexaham and spoke to a human being in a very short time and saved a fortune with their quote on F/comp on for new Interceptor.
well done team!
just a quick follow up about my complaint last week, was quoted one price and half an hour later the price had gone quite a few beers.

a lovely lady just phoned me and they are going to reimburse me the difference..tops marks, well done guys!
Literally just try and rob you, I wouldn’t go with this insurance company again
Best Deal. Thank you
I did insure with last week but the police arrested my bike because they don't have insurance...what worng with u...
I am very sad and dissatisfied with Lexham.

Because they canceled my insurance without giving me satisfaction of what happened and continue to debit the insurance installments of my bank account.

I'll take the case to court if necessary.
Very good customer service and competitive price.
Even though we had to make several changes they were extremely helpful and patient. Would use again.
Great service
Just had my first customer service call with a lexham employee after starting the policy and it was like dealing with a robot. No help whatsoever and has left me feeling I wanted to cancel the policy 4 days after inception!
Website was very easy to use & provided an acceptable insurance policy for a price I was prepared to pay.
Will get them to quote for my second bike when renewal is due.
Great service thank you
Good Stuff. Very recommended.
nice people to do business with 1st class service.
Delighted with my recent bike insurance. Easy to use website, great price and extensive policy. Highly recommended
Lexham Insurance is rated 4.31 based on 2,824 reviews