Lexham Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Lexham Insurance Reviews

About Lexham Insurance:

Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy
Watch out double check your agreements every month they change your agreement without you knowing
hello, I did the insurance with you and I was not very happy with the result, I filed for parts and theft, and finally it was only for social parts, I requested the change again and informed me that they would not return the money that had already paid
42£ in administration fees for changing my address - I spoke with the guy for 4 minutes. What a joke. This is very bad customer services!
Today 07/21/2019 I suffered a puncture at 120 miles in my house, I called the Recovery and they denied the help because they did not have my file, claiming that the insurance had not passed my date, that I had I had to wait until Monday when the offices were open to call and that politically they could only pick up my bike and me 10 miles from my house,
When I went to check the Recovery policy I got an error and I could not access the PDF with the terms and conditions, they asked me for a card and they gave me a budget of 300 pounds if they wanted to pick me up.

The first time I see such a poor management of insurance, not professionalism, I will take legal action

I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT
Joined the first year for a decent price. The following year my premium was jacked up by 150 quid, went from 350 to 500.
Phoned up and got no real reason why.
Went somewhere else got it for 350 again and it was with the same insurance company as the Lexham policy.
Between yourselves, Plantec and Marble Arch you have scammed me into paying the full excess as you wouldn't replace the bike until paid but as it was a 50/50 claim we deserve half of the £825 excess back. I have asked endless times but getting cocked about. I will now start a small claim through the courts.
Poor and very slow customer service ,very non professional, rude staff,phone staff should be replaced specially the man.
This insurance company makes me seriously worried 😯
delay to send the documents !!!!!
Lexham avoid at all costs. They are actually loaning you for a years I insurance so no matter what happens even if your bike is stolen they will ask for the reminder of the 'loan' policy no matter what so even if your policy lets you claim they will deduct the years 'loan' ammount worst company I've been with read the clause they are a rip off if you have no problems it seems ok but if you want to cancel they say you took a loan agreement with them!!! Honestly so bad
AVOID LEXHAM AT ALL COSTS

I took my policy out monthly which was outsourced by a loan company. My motorcycle was valued at £2500 when I claimed for theft only 2 months after i had bought the bike. When I made my claim I had to wait a full MONTH for the paperwork to continue my claim. In the meantime i had to find transport elsewhere by either using public transport or friends which is expensive enough as it is. When Lexham FINALLY continued with my claim after sending them all my documents and keys, etc, they then decided to pay me out. They explained that it would be £2500 less my excess of £800 which I knew from the start, so that left me with £1700. They then explained that they would need to take an extra £700 to pay for the rest of my loan!!! This is equivalent to paying for 6 months of insurance that I will never be able to use!! This ends up leaving me with just over £1000 which is only about a third of the value of my bike!?!?!? whatever you do, do not take out insurance with Lexham unless you don't mind being ripped off!!
Theve caused me disaster with police
Waste of space do not use this company takes your money then cancels on you a week later so they don’t have to give it all back scammers steer clear
I was with lexham for 2 y and 2 m and payed over 1000 pounds, have not claim anything, right!
I dont have my bike anymore and when I want to cancel the policy because I dont have it, nobody pick up the phone. After 20 mins and next day lady on the phone is going to tell me Lexham will give me 12 pounds back even I had insurance only less than 2 months this year. SO PLEASE BE SO KIND AND EXPLAINT TO ME HOW THIS CAN BE LEGAL AND WHY I CANNOT GET MY MONEY BACK FOR REST OF 10 MONTHS.
OF COURSE IT IS NOT SOLVED and they just postpone me to waste my time. Not just my money.
And i do have a car so never heard of this to be legal and it is not written in the cancellation policy, dont know where this is written or hidden.

Incredible and I want someone to finally cancel it and give me my money back.
You have right for cancelling right, i dont ?

Kind regards
Very disappointed person but who cares if you have my money and dont need to insure me anymore.
The excess offered on the phone was double what was quoted on compare the market. Got very poor service on the phone trying to address it. Website didn't work and couldn't download my certificates. Took a long time to get it all sorted. Frustrating, time consuming and questionable pricing. Disappointed.
My insurance doesn’t show on police screen
Very poor service from Lexham Personal Insurance. I have a 10- bike commercial (bike school) policy via Lexham. My girlfriend has (soon to be had) a private policy which should have renewed 23rd May. She has paid the new renewal fee in full, as supported by her bank statement, but has not received her Certificate of Insurance, which as it comes via e-mail should be almost instantaneous. This is despite 2 phone calls to Lexham. Today, Sunday 26th May, we have been unable to venture out on the bike as the MID database (AskMID) is showing that her bike is NOT insured. I WILL be cancelling my commercial policy with Lexham.
After insurance was cancelled, lexham still took payments for 3 months and refused a refund! Not happy
Not impressed at all, dont call back and kept on hold for ages

Wont use again
They just make money. Any help from them just forget. Price so high.
Sad.