Life Extension Europe Reviews

of reviewers recommend Life Extension Europe
Read Life Extension Europe Reviews

About Life Extension Europe:

At Life Extension Europe, we believe our customers can make a difference in their health and habits. We act every day with this in mind, wishing to empower as many people as possible in Europe to make choices for a healthier life. We offer more than 500 supplements & vitamins and cover 24 health categories that suit even the most specific health goal or challenge.

Tell us how Life Extension Europe made you happy
Lieferung hat super geklappt, war auch sicher und gut verpackt. Zur Wirkung kann ich noch nix sagen
Speedy delivery. Too early to give my opinion regarding supplement's benefits. Looking forward to the results!
super lifeextension
well organised
I’m satisfied with the service and the products, I’ll remain with the company and continue to use the products.
Excellent service on all aspects
promptness in services!
very good suppplements, delivery simple and on time.
Perfect service and perfect products
I have no problem with the customer experience on your site, but since you use UPS as your shipment carrier, and they have lost my package. Well, I am not happy, and it is not my first bad experience with UPS. Consider using other carriers, please.
Hi Lars-Jonas, Thank you for your review. I am very sorry for your experience with delivery, your comments have been noted. I can see that a replacement package is on its way to you, so you should receive the tracking information soon. If you experience problems again, or if you should have any further questions, please feel free to contact our Customer Care team via this link: https://www.lifeextensioneurope.com/contact Kind regards, Life Extension Europe team
The process of selecting and ordering items was easy and the items arrived in good condition and I was kept informed about the delivery. I did not need to contact them this time but they have always been helpful when I have needed to contact them in the past.
Muy buenos suplementos y servicio
I like shopping with Life Extension EU. It is good value for money, and I always find something for me and my family.
Easier than before to get the order through and delivery was quicker and easier than previously as well. Will order again as I like the products they offer and some of the combinations.
So many quality products to choose from. Though a tad pricey. Speedy delivery. Quite good loyalty program.
ottima presentazione e imballagio del prodotto consegna veloce.
Excellent
Top service !
As allways very good service
verygood produkt