Makari Reviews

Makari de Suisse
Reveal your ideal skin | Botanical infused | No hydroquinone

877-942-3288

info@makari.com

Tell us how Makari made you happy
Silvana Vasconcelos
The order arrived very well. Fast shipping. The products smell nice.
I love how the moisturizer keeps my skin soft and smooth.
So far there is no much difference on my skin. I have the face cream, glycerin, body lotion.. the face cream has an unpleasant smell. The lotion and glycerin smell nice though. But I do not see any effect.

Customer service is a horrible experience. They can't have those crazily expensive prices and still charge you for shipping. You have an order of $100 or more. You can't use both your coupon and get free shipping. Free shipping is already a coupon itself which is a sneaky behavior and one thing I hate in business is dealing with a company that deals in bath faith. You are not even sure the products will work for you or not. Cuz let's be real. It might work for some and not work for others. Yet you want to give it a shot despite the very high price. After paying for that high price they ask you to pay for shipping? Ridiculous. Business relationship one O one. Mutual benefits. Both the seller and buyer win, but with makari, you feel more like you are being screwed out of your money. It's like flying Spirit airlines if you see what I mean. Which i did one day years ago and never using them again.
I love it so much.
Amazing products! my skin is glowing after just 1 week
I love using Makari products, I recommend werever you are buy Makati is safe and quickly receiving .👍
Makari’s delivery was very prompt
All the products I purchased are effective and working well with my skin. Actually introduced the product to my husband who has skin issues too and he's so happy so far. Thanks to Makari.
Amazing product, it makes my skin so smooth
I try them and they are good for the moment I wait to see the results of the months to come but I like the smell of soap
I have started using makari products and I am loving my skin.
I am so please with my purchase. I love Makari products. They truly work. I see the difference within a week of using their products. I highly recommend them.
It was a good customer service but I was not given any free delivery for my purchase
Makari is excellent brand and results are visible when you start using the products.
Very professional staff and I love the trust between and help between partnerships.

What makes me feel very confident and comfortable to share about Makari is they produt is real they work and results are visible and there’s no what!!!

Silvana vasconcelos
Makari 5 star review on 9th November 2020 Makari 5 star review on 9th November 2020 Makari 5 star review on 9th November 2020
I'm very satisfied with the services provided. Fast delivery. exceeded my expectations. thanks😁
Great products
Thank you to Makari De Suisse. I got my orders in record time and also in perfect condition.

The products are very effective as I totally love my skin tone and texture. Thank you Makari. ❤️
Great product
Works perfectly well and you can see the results in days
I like the quality of the products and I recommend makari to every woman who like smooth, radiant and uniformed skin colour 👌
I love using your products. It makes my skin smooth, soft and glowing.
Makari is rated 4.33 based on 2,892 reviews