Makari Reviews

Makari de Suisse
Reveal your ideal skin | Botanical infused | No hydroquinone

877-942-3288

info@makari.com

Tell us how Makari made you happy
I'm using it in a week and I can see the difference. thank you i am really enjoying using your products.
I have not received my order. Last week , seven days after my order, II called customer service and they said the order had not moved, but they would create a new order and I would receive it by Wednesday. Today is Saturday and I have not received my order.that should have been here last Wednesday. This confirms that you dont know where my order is, because you are sending me a review?
My order have not shipped. I placed order on feb 5th and up till today feb 20th it has not shipped. This is so sad.
Poorly trained Customer service. I placed my order on 2/4/2021 and even paid for shipping yet I still haven’t received any update about my order. I try calling the customer service on Friday and Saturday it when straight to voicemail. I NEED MY MONEY BACK ....... sixteen days still no update where my order is.
Everything in my order smells soo good. And feel good on the skin
Seller communicate very well... i love the products , delivered safe and thanks for the gift too...
Love makari
Makari has kept my skin moisturized no more dry legs and I'm gradually having even tone skin all over.
I love the lotion and the oil, it’s very good.
First of all it was soo hard to get the lotion out it the bottle, secondly I started itching when I used the product.i had an allergic reaction to it.stopped using it immediately.
Makari is simply the best
Makali de suisse is really good for my skin, ever since i start to use it my skin has gone so much better!
Love love this Products
I have oily skin and for the longest time couldn't find the perfect soap for my skin as well as controlling my acne. Once I started using this soap there has been great improvement with my skin.
It was good experience
I started using Makari since 2018, and it met my skin demand. Am glad I did.
Highly recommended
I really really love your products. It works for me very well
I noticed minimal changes on my skin but I guess I will need to wait a little bit longer.
Excellent products