Massimo Dutti Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Massimo Dutti

How would you rate Massimo Dutti ?

(optional)

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Massimo Dutti in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Ordered online at their US web-site for an in-store pick up. After 2 weeks still no order. The only customer service representative they employ for both calls and emails does not answer my written inquiries and when I call him says that the package has been lost during delivery but that he is not going to process a refund because he does not deal with refunds nor know the contacts of a department that does. They stole my money and are not even shy about it! Can't believe my ears - first time in my life I am told "Package was lost but no refund madam" (in a horrible English)."
"Avoid at all cost! I ordered a tuxedo from the Personal Tailoring line. A special request, but all detail with pictures well documented. They delivered the wrong color, the wrong style and an awful fitted jacket. They promised to fix twice but were not able to deliver at all. Such a waste of time. To sort out the aftermath, I contacted the customer service which was unresponsive and responsibilities were shifted from MD to Inditex back and forth. An (embarrassing small) compensation was promised but never arrived. They don't respond to my emails anymore. I will not put a foot back into this store."
Ian Fleming
"My favourite shop for menswear! The quality and value for money for such fantastic clothing design is second to none. I have to hold back from buying too much of the stuff because I like it so much."
"Straightforward UI to order the products, very good communication, excellent information about shipping, quick delivery. Highly recommended."
Judith Mosely
"Great value. Only just discovered them. Really stylish and reasonable prices. Their leather jackets are to die for."
Massimo Dutti is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews