Massimo Dutti Reviews

11PM
11PM

Tell us how Massimo Dutti made you happy

Telephone
"Awful online service, I would have given alesser review however not an option. tried in vain to order an item as a new customer. Couldnt get past the privacy policy after several attempts. Called customer service to explain i wanted to place an order, they told me to try another search engine then call back. Completely dis-satisfied. They should have offered to place the order for me. Awful service and judging from online reviews will not attempt to purchase again."
Are you Massimo Dutti? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Absolutely terrible service on line when dealing with a problem. Never again"
"Great service"
"Great quality, great packaging and fast delivery."
"I was a big fan of Massimo Dutti. I bought my first clothes from a Massimo Dutti store in Sibiu, Romania a few years ago. I was impressed with the style, fit and quality. More recently I ordered a few pants online, in US and I am extremely disappointed. The price went up and the quality went down. Everything is manufactured in China."
"Ordered online at their US web-site for an in-store pick up. After 2 weeks still no order. The only customer service representative they employ for both calls and emails does not answer my written inquiries and when I call him says that the package has been lost during delivery but that he is not going to process a refund because he does not deal with refunds nor know the contacts of a department that does. They stole my money and are not even shy about it! Can't believe my ears - first time in my life I am told "Package was lost but no refund madam" (in a horrible English)."
"Avoid at all cost! I ordered a tuxedo from the Personal Tailoring line. A special request, but all detail with pictures well documented. They delivered the wrong color, the wrong style and an awful fitted jacket. They promised to fix twice but were not able to deliver at all. Such a waste of time. To sort out the aftermath, I contacted the customer service which was unresponsive and responsibilities were shifted from MD to Inditex back and forth. An (embarrassing small) compensation was promised but never arrived. They don't respond to my emails anymore. I will not put a foot back into this store."
"My favourite shop for menswear! The quality and value for money for such fantastic clothing design is second to none. I have to hold back from buying too much of the stuff because I like it so much."
"Straightforward UI to order the products, very good communication, excellent information about shipping, quick delivery. Highly recommended."
"Great value. Only just discovered them. Really stylish and reasonable prices. Their leather jackets are to die for."
Massimo Dutti is rated 2.80 based on 10 reviews