Mihenna LLC Reviews

Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 18th January 2022
Sarah Hübner
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 13th January 2022
Shelly Walker
Love it. Got it for a friend. Getting one for myself now!
Everything was delivered with care. Nice packaging.
Great packaging and fast shipping can’t wait to try the product out will leave update review!
I just received my package, and the instructions are simple and easy to follow. I love how easy it is to use the stencil and the henna
I absolutely loved this product! I had given my friends henna tattoos while we were together during our college break & also some henna freckles! They all turned out amazing. Will definitely buy again.
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 6th January 2022 Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 6th January 2022
I ordered the bachelorette kit, it delivered to me within a reasonable amount of time. Came with more than enough stickers/stencils. So many cute, different options to cater to each person's unique style. Absolutely love that its 100% organic ingredients. Came with simple instructions. Definitely gonna order more in the future. Love it. 10/10
Very fast shipping, amazing quality, and cute box!!
I love it and it came very neat and cute packaging! I’m sooo ready to try it out!! :)
The henna didn’t really show up on my skin. After i left it on for the amount if time recommended.
I really like supporting this business. I used the henna on my mom and she loved it too! Showed up really nicely on her skin :)
I absolutely LOVED this henna! It went on so good without any issues, my skin had no bad reactions and it looks so great! I used it for freckles and also on my hands and it looks very nice! I also loved the packaging when it came in the mail! All in all great experience and I will be getting more when I run out!
Love the product. A little smaller than I expected, but a little goes a long way. Love it and will it but again!
Cute company, nice packaging, even delivered early.
Great product
Love this concept, easy and beautiful, the henna is well packaged and comes out thin and smoothly for free hand drawings. Love it!! Will be ordering more!
Had no weird reaction and it came out nice and clean no mess. Very easy to follow instructions. Don’t use on brown skin lol. Nothing will appear.
Left my 5 star review on Etsy. Loved this set. Packaged well, received quickly, love the stencils. Looking forward to buying more.
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 21st December 2021
Best henna I've gotten online so far! Lasts a long time, perfect color, easy to use in the cone. Freckles last around 3-4 days depending on how long I let the paste sit and how often I shower/wash my face. I store it in the refrigerator and when I apply it I usually sleep in it. If I don't have the ability to sleep in it one night, I usually just leave it on for an hour or so and it turns out basically the same. I've been a loyal customer since February this year and I'll never switch brands. I love love love my faux freckles! People never suspect they're henna and are always surprised when I tell them my little secret!
ello Dear Mihenna-Team, I ordered a single cone of henna on your website and waited nearly 3 weeks (due to the shipment from the usa to germany) and I was so happy that it finally arrived today. As I opened the package I realized that the Cone was damaged and not usable. The pin you use to keep the little opening close bored itself true the cone multiple times (as you can see on the pictures). I demand immediate replacement of the cone by a new one! I hope you can help me out, so I'm soon getting my beloved freckles back on my face. My shipping Adress is: Sara-Jane Demeulemeester Hofstattstrasse 20 72764 Reutlingen Germany Yours sincerely, Sara-Jane Demeulemeester
Bought the kit to make freckles but it did not work. Poor costumer service.
Mihenna LLC is rated 4.35 based on 358 reviews