Mihenna LLC Reviews

Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 3rd September 2020
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 8th May 2020
Michelle Martinez
More Photos & Videos
Arrived very quickly with very easy to understand instructions.
Absolutely love this kit...I’ve always wanted freckles my entire life; now I can. It’s so easy and adorable. The stencils are so fun too. xofs
Didn’t work at all. I tried several times.. left it in over night even and still didn’t work! Not happy at all
Works great
The first cone I got was leaking so they sent me a new one for free. Freckles are cute but they wash off after only a few days.
The package arrived promptly and the packaging was very explanatory. The "freckles" unfortunately faded very quickly.
ADDENDUM: although the product did not work for my daughter, the company provided a refund and were helpful. 3 stars for customer service.
My daughter bought this product to use with her cousin. They tried it twice (2 applications), leaving it on their skin for the appropriate amount of time, but it did not take. When wiping off residue with the provided oil, as instructed, all of the henna product came off; not leaving any markings. Disappointed.
My sister and I have only tried it once on our faces and left it on for about 4 hours and nothing happened. I am disappointed because the recommended time was obviously not correct.
Easy to use and the design is great when following the Henna Paste instructions!
Didn’t work. Tried it twice. One for 6hrs and one for 12hrs. Didn’t leave any freckles on my skin
im so happy it never breaks my face out and is very gentle. however it never seems to stay on my face i wait usually 3 hours and still as soon as i wipe it off there is nothing left. so i wish it was darker. or maybe I'm missing something here.
My freckle kit did not work AT ALL. I am an esthetician and I followed the directions exactly and have done henna in the past. My friend got a kit and hers did not work either.
Packaging wasn’t that great .. leaking all over otherwise it was good
I got the freckle set. It looked super natural, however I didn’t feel like the stain lasted long enough.
My teenage daughter loves them, they’re easy to put on & they look so natural!
Fast delivery, great results, so happy!
I like it and it's easy to put on. Better quality than some of the others. Fast shipping and beautifully wrao.
Cute packaging, responsive sellers.
Love love!! Such a fun activity for all ages! So easy and beautiful results!
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 17th June 2020 Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 17th June 2020 Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 17th June 2020
Excellent customer service! My first cone arrived with a rip in it and customer service was on it immediately and sent me a fresh one!
Mihenna LLC is rated 4.21 based on 142 reviews