Mihenna LLC Reviews

Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 17th July 2021
Valarie Amormino
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 29th June 2021
Gabby Garcia
Very easy to use and impressed with the turn out.
They are so cute😍 and very simple love it. The shipping are so quick too.. Thank you guys.
I love the henna it is the best henna I have ever tried,definitely would %100 recommend it.💖
Upon checking my emails, I noticed my Henna kit was supposed to have been delivered. I looked outside so excited it had been delivered to not see anything outside in my porch. I contacted Mihenna and was told to call the post office. I called the post office and they had no package for me. I emailed Mihenna back stating such and requested another kit. I have heard NOTHING from the company since. VERY DISAPPOINTED
The stencils are actually so precise, and the instructions and pro-tips really work! Very happy to order more stencils in the future!
Everything looks good
The product works very well. I’m very happy of my purchase
So I got but did not work
MiHenna is the best henna I’ve used for henna freckles. It looks very natural and doesn’t smell strong or burn my face like other brands. I will definitely be buying again.
I am pleasantly surprised by these awesome stencils. They do lean towards one use because they adhere to your skin very well. I covered my stencil in Jagua then MeFix tape, by morning time, Wowza! Beautiful no effort henna designs. I love it! I'm so glad I found these!
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 25th April 2021
Everything shipped so fast and was such high quality! There was a generous amount of henna in the tube, and the instructions were clear and simple. My tattoos turned out so great! I can’t wait to get better and better at henna designs.
This product is great I’ve never had any skin reactions, sometimes the product can come damage or just simply not work because it’s too old.
I ordered it to use as lip liner that doesn't have to be reapplied daily. First try and I like it. I reapply every 3 days and it looks great. Color is perfect. Great product and all natural makes it even better. Thank you!
We love that idea! Thanks for sharing your makeup tips!
I loved my henna and it was so easy to use. The instructions were helpful and can’t wait to make great use out of this!
absolutely love my kit!
Great product came faster then I thought. definitely order more
I've been drawing my freckles on for awhile now and wanted to try the henna paste for them. The first couple of henna cones( supposedly made specifically for freckles) didn't even leave a trace of color, much less a freckles. But this DID!! I LOVE THIS STUFF!! And i DEF will be ordering again
It didn't work. I left it on overnight and it still did not work. No freckles!
Quick shipping, amazing product & I love the packaging. Keep up the good work!
works really well and looks so natural
Mihenna LLC is rated 4.30 based on 282 reviews