Mihenna LLC Reviews

Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 3rd September 2020
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 8th May 2020
Michelle Martinez
More Photos & Videos
It was a great product, worked very well. The casing of the henna itself was thin and in between the creases of the wrapped plastic container, henna oils seeped through and got all over my hands. Also, the instructions said it will last for two weeks if kept refrigerated, I kept refrigerated and worked for no more than two days.but, I liked the color and easy to use tip
this site has the best henna
Very easy, and it worked beautifully. Used on myself and my two daughters, both of whom also loved it!
I love this product! This is my second batch but unfortunately the adhesive casing unraveled at the end and most of the product escaped. But other than that, excellent!
I love my Mihenna thank you so much!!!
Love the freckles!! They look super natural, but I wish they lasted a little longer than a few days. Definitely will be purchasing again when I run out!
Stains well lasted over 5 days...
I've tried many times to do henna freckles on my own with loose henna and never had much luck. This freckle kit is genius! Perfect freckles every time! As they fade, I just keep adding! I do leave mine on 8-12 hours, not 2 like the directions suggest. Definitely will continue to buy!
Great product & super fun ! The only bad thing is that my coconut oil won’t come out of the roller and the henna leaks.
My freckles turned out great, but the cone kept clogging and fell apart before I used even half the product in it.
It works very nicely!
Although the henna did not stain on my face (I assume it’s due to oil/texture) it stained amazingly on my hands so I’m glad I was still able to find a use for it.
Fun, easy to use, and leaves a great stain!
I didn't receive my order I send a email and did not return my money
I used the product for freckles .. it didn’t leave any freckles after the two hours I waited with it on.
I loved the products I got! So easy to use and looks great once you’re done doing the process! Love it so much!
My order took longer than what it advertised but I guess with covid situation I blame post office. The company was quick in replying and offering me a refund & too keep item if it arrived which was great customer service. Eventually I received it but very disappointed. There was a leak so I’m guessing that might be why it didn’t work. Did not stain at all and I left it on multiple times and even overnight. No makeup or even moisturizer before applying. Maybe I’ll attempt to order again, only because service was great.
The stencils are really awesome!! Best for someone who is not good at Hina art.
Worked great for everyone but me lol. My freckles were done twice and only my nose really got visible. The cheeks are light no matter what was done or how long it was left on.
Love this product..