Mihenna LLC Reviews

Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 22nd August 2020
Ilana Bergen
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 8th August 2020
Angela Rocca
I love my freckles!! It took me 2 tries to perfect them to look natural but I’m in love. They aren’t too dark at all. I left them on 2 hours the first go and they were too light. Second time I did 4 and they were just right! This tube is going to last for months also! I look like a Snapchat filter 😂 buy it!
I ordered this as a gift for my Granddaughter. She was very excited to receive it. The packages arrived as promised.
I absolutely love this product!! The henna freckles are so cute and it is very easy to use especially with the easy instruction booklet it comes with. The henna smell is so relaxing and very non irritating. My freckles have lasted a long time plus the coconut oil is perfect!!!
It was such cute packaging, clear instructions and the freckles came out so so cute I’m so gonna make a habit out of this, it’s way easier than drawing them on everyday.
Never received it yet
honestly, I love this product. I would definitely and am definitely going to repurchase the freckle kit. I only gave 4 stars because it didn’t last a whole week on my face so I had to reapply it. other than that, no complaints 🤩🤩
I feel like this henna is the most consistent and predictable henna I have used! I’ve had burning with other henna and with Mi henna, the product worked even better than I expected!
I was very skeptical getting the product at first but after I used it the first time it was amazing it look like I really did have freckles and they stayed on me for 2 weeks
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 8th May 2020
Cost should be less than $11.Happy to purchase this from Mi Henna.
Hello the product came pretty quickly however it was very drippy. My wife applied it twice in one day one for 1 hour and then for 2 but we really didn't see any difference. She's fair skinned so we initially thought maybe she did to much but we saw no freckles. Sorry but she was disappointed.
Did not work. Tried multiple times. I even kept it on over night and nothing showed up. I’m tan but I’m not THAT tan. There’s no reason it shouldn’t show up. HOWEVER I was sent a 2nd cone in good faith by the company as well as a full refund. Great customer service just not a good product for medium to dark skin tones.
I got mine due to the trend floating around on tik tok and thought i’d have to try it myself. I ended up loving the product and it seems to last a long time. As for the freckles they last a couple days but they are super cute :)
I like this product and it shipped very fast!
Wonderful shipping time and love the freckles!
Great quality henna !
Eh, I didn't get it yet so, it's a nil void from me so far!!!! I'll let ya know. Claire
I would first like to start by saying I received my MiHenna in the mail within 5-6 business days! That’s a feat given the circumstances of covid-19. The ordering process was super quick and easy as well. The packing is super cute and hassle free. I watched a video before ordering so i didn’t need the directions, but I love that they are in there with an easy step-by-step explanation. Super easy to use, no burning or bad reaction. I let the product dry overnight and removed the next morning. The color was a little more red than I had hoped but i believe it darkens over time. Overall, very happy with this product and will be ordering again in the future.
I recently purchased the freckle kit to try while on quarantine and couldn’t be happier! It’s a great set with a superior product - very easy to use, very gentle, and very affordable. I won’t hesitate to purchase this kit, or from MiHenna again.
Did not work for me but the company made it right and refunded my purchase after hearing about what happened. Thanks for the great customer service!
About the shipping: Shipped the SAME day & arrived in just two!
About the cone: At first, I was having trouble getting the paste out but I placed a napkin on the counter and squeezed out with a bit more pressure since it seems to have been stuck inside the cone.
I actually tried rolling the cone in between my hands and squishing it gently to soften the paste.
Application: I didn't need that much henna. Left it on for two hours and got some nice freckles! I'd recommend changing how much pressure you put on your face when applying the henna in order to get different-sized freckles to make it look more natural! Looks very dark while on, but that nice faded orangey-brown that freckles naturally appear to be! :)
Post application: Ironically, after I was done putting the paste on, I couldn't get it stop coming out! It was a small amount at a time and I realized all I needed to do was quickly wipe the tip and push the needle back in. I then placed it back in the plastic baggie it came in, and left it in my freezer!
Love it! I'm so glad for this kit's existence!
Mihenna LLC is rated 4.28 based on 153 reviews