MobileHelp Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend MobileHelp

About MobileHelp: MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

Click Here
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
customer service
"When I first contacted Mobile Help I had already read all the comments from customers listed on a Senior website and the #1 Rating it had been given. So when I called & spoke to the rep I was ready to sign up. It was very easy and all was explained to me. I also enlisted my next door neighbor to sign up w/ the same plan! Hopefully, I will never have to use it, but am feeling much more secure wearing my wristband 24/7. I prefer it to the "necklace"."
"I’ll admit it’s early but I find the device doesn’t track in real time very often. I’m in a medium size city and was hoping for a better signal. Let’s hope it gets better"
"I am enjoying the security of having a MobileHelp system. My only wish is that the cord on the charger was longer. I needed to purchase an extension cord to be able to put he charger on my dining room table."
"Customer service is good but I've had to spend way too long on hold waiting to talk to someone"
"I have not yet used it, but I feel safer have it."
"only criticism i can think of at the moment is the charger only works on 129 volts. car charging if i'm on a trip would be an inconvenience."
"Very prompt response and always follow up. Well worth it and user friendly directions. Thanks for all your staff does!"
"Amid an attack of anxiety, the Tech Support was very calm, reassuring and walked me through the steps to start my MobileHelp device. I really appreciated the soft spoken tone she took with me. Thank you all so much."
"I haven't had it long enough to rate it"
"It's hard to rate something I haven't had to use and need to give it a test, also. So far, i have totrate in the middle. Let mw rate it again later after I have figured it out."
"I was impressed with Mobile Help. When I found out that my Apple Watch was all set up for an emergency call,I decided I didn't two life lines. I returned the Motel Help. today. --Verla Lucas"
"The gps device does not work very well. It fell off his belt on the first day of use. Think I will return that piece. Other than false alarms the main part of the system has not been tested"
"Too much equipment for husband to remember to take with him when leaving house."
"Very impressed by prompt call back on the testing of the product for my elderly mom.. They also were Very friendly & accommodating ones I dealt with... Thank you!"
"I'm not totally set up yet but all of the instructions are easy to follow . I also had phone conversation with help and she was very knowledgeable and easy to talk to."
"I called twice yesterday with questions. Both representatives were patient and knowledgeable, and my questions were answered completely."
"I am a new customer, but am impressed with your excellent Customer service and response time when I tested my system. The necklace is too heavy for me and I am using the Wrist band. PLan to get another band at some point As the one it comes with kind of bugs me . aside from that I am pleased with the system I have chosen"
"MobileHelp has been great. They have answered several calls because my call monitor was not in the right place. They were always very nice and we finally got my problem taken care of. I hope I never have to use it but I know they are there for me if I do. Faye"
"Have not needed to call for assistance but the set-up and tests have gone well. Very reassuring!"
"Receipt of the unit was prompt. I was very pleased with the several phone conversations, both in ordering and in having someone to help me install it. I'm not the most savvy with all things techno and was appreciative of having someone walk me through getting it set up. Thanks, especially, for my sense of safety, knowing there's always someone there to save my back. Many thanks@"
MobileHelp is rated 4.65 based on 2,760 reviews