MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

I just received my products today
We cannot get out of current contract with LifeAlert for anther 6 months. When that contract is expired, we plan to revisit with MobileHelp. We had great interaction with the customer service.
Hopefully, we can get the situation resolved. Interesting, that I reported the problem a few days before this contact and nothing was done to resolve the issue.
called & rep very helpful.
Mobile locator device It Doesn't make sense why The person has to carry 2 items When they leave their house
Great response time; even when I touch it by accident. Every question during the search was answered and the response was included in my package. I am allergic to 'everything" but none of the products have caused a reaction. Very impressed.
So far everything is going well.
I am a new user. Quick start up as written in the package of materials was quick and easy and worked on the first try. Customer service walked me thru some additional steps that were also quick and easy to verify everything was in working condition. No problems anywhere and dealing with customer service was a breeze.
I have not had to use it yet, but I truly feel more comfortable driving and knowing that if anything happens I would at least be found, I live in a very rural area. Thank goodness I saw the ad in aarp. My children have been waiting for me to find one I was comfortable with and this is it.
If there is any question, you cacciatore to help.
Have only had for a short time, but seems to be working out great. Checking it out every friday and get a response.
I am very happy with MobileHelp. So far I have not had an emergency but the technicians have been very gracious in helping me understand what to do in any situation.
I found all persons I spoke with helpful and friendly. I feel safer now as my family begins a new school year. I will be alone. God bless your kind employees.
Amazing. Thanks.
Great information and service! Thank you for the peace of mind knowing rapid assistance is there for my mom! I was given your name by a friend. Is there someway to merit her good recommendation? Thank you!
i no longer have the mobile help. i sent it back. it had too many things to keep track of and i thought it was expensive.
Haven't had to use the system yet but I know it is there and available to me. Every customer service contact I have had has been excellent. They explain everything in great detail and are all courteous and understanding. Glad to be doing business with them.
My age and health situation has been a outstanding eye opening. I am not able to move fast enough nor make the accurate decision in a crisis, thus reliability MOBILE HELP. Approved by my family and medical team.
Extraordinarily responsive. Neck pendant alert is a little sensitive but hey, that's a good thing if you fall.
I am happy that I found Mobile Help on the internet now I have peace of mind knowing that if I FALL I WILLGET HELP LENNICE J****
MobileHelp is rated 4.69 based on 2,681 reviews