MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

Maddi returned my call about a billing question I had. She was very professional and was able to quickly answer the question.
Very responsive and not even annoyed with false alarms, so sorry!
very helpful
The Mobile Help system is truly excellent; very easy to install and use.
Complete Piece of Mind and Supreme Customer Service!
Reliable service
I have been fortunate in that I have yet to "push my call button". However, there was one "incident" that set the system off. I GOT down on my own to look for my cat that I suspected to be under the couch. The system interpreted that as a "fall". It was easy to cancel the call (after speaking to a very sympathetic call center rep.). All other contacts plus installing have been very pleasant.
I had this new service for only 2 days when I fell in a store. It automatically went off and dispatched fire department. Thanks for being there for me... Dolores (Dee) Kurtz
They made the process very easy and have been so kind to my mom who accidentally triggered the call button twice. No issues great support
The health care proxy of a close friend who is 81 and lives alone suggested that she get a life line. She resisted (ordered one and sent it back) so I decided to look into them. She had done the research and I selected MobileHelp, telling the salesperson that I wanted the “Cadillac model.” Once I got it, my friend followed. I think it is the best on the market. I have fallen once since I got it doing something stupid at the pool (got up without a problem) but the fact that I fell convinced me that I had done the right thing in also getting one for myself. It does provide a sense of security which I think is important. It was easy to set up and is, I think, easy to use.
you have asked for this info: Key...behind 3 statuettes near door (two ST. Francis-One Gnome) Person to call...Beth Hatcher (919-896-5243) Polly Knott (919-496-4975 home) (919-368-6166 mobile) Lindsay Pittman (919-671-6025)
I had a problem with my iPhone. Person fixed it for me.
Very helpful
I have been wearing the neck medial alert necklace {lanyard} for a month and am no longer fearful of being alone and suffering a bad fall with medical complications. The install was simple. The Customer Service is excellent. I did QUITE a bit of research of other systems and MobileHelp is the BEST.
Very considerate and personal once you get to the correct person.
It’s only been a week but all ready my fall alert went off when I was getting out of bed because my lanyard was too long and I pressed the butt and cancelled the alert! Just like that! Fabulous!
It is great system. The only thing is missing is the mobile device needs 12 Volt car adaptor to be charged while driving.
So far so good.
I am happy this is available so I can stay in my house . No problem with setting up and using pricing good wished it was covered by insurance but still a good deal. Darcy K
Mu dad fell, but the fall did not activate the fall detection because my dad was not wearing the necklace. The person I spoke to was very helpful in explaining to me that he must wear the necklace and how the process would work if he falls
MobileHelp is rated 4.70 based on 2,618 reviews