MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

Thank you I received my MOBILEHELP just in time for stay in . Thank you thank you.
Customer service is great. They were so helpful and answered all my questions. I feel very safe alone now with the unit and know someone will hear me if I have a problem.
The sales experience was extremely pushy. Furthermore, I asked to process payment/order the next day so I could change the billing card and was assured that would be the case. My card then was immediately billed and there was no way to reverse that.

Second, the product did not work, as cell reception is poor in my father's place of residence, and I was assured it would work despite my overtures of connectivity issues.

Third, I was told, with a confirmation number to boot, that the full amount I was billed for INCLUDING overnight shipping would be refunded. The refund did not include the shipping charge.

Going through multiple medical alert companies, I can assure any consumer that they are all the same. They are trying to sell a product first and foremost and they can sugarcoat the wording of the customer service rep, but they are all the same. So, try to get the best deal with equipment that actually works. That was not MobileHelp in my particular case.
I am pleased to have the equipment at hand to help me out when I need it. Thanks for your help with the equipment in setting it up. Thanks much. I hope this will be a good relationship.
I HAVE IT FOR THE HOME ONLY...SO I JUST REMOVE IT WHEN I LEAVE MY HOUSE...AT HOME, IT IS SO LIGHT, IT IS A PART OF MY BODY AND I WEAR IT 24 HOURS A DAY. I LITERALLY FEEL SO SECURE WITH IT, I MISS IT WHEN I AM NOT WEARING IT.
All went well. Absolutely no problems
Our necklace alert didn’t work properly so I call asking for help, customer service resolved the problem quickly, 🙏
This product is outstanding for me.
have had quick responses even though there was no emergency. every one was friendly and polite.
My mother was home alone, she is 85 yrs old, and she fell broke her hip and knocked herself unconscious, if it wasn't for Mobile Help she would have laid there until... who knows what! I like Mobile help so much, that i got another complete system for my aunt as well.
account set up was easy.
agent was informative and friendly.
service I good. and the system eorks.
I have not had any connection to Mobile Help, except for a bunch of fake phone calls and emails, that did not concern me. I wish you would get me of your list, so I don't get bothered anymore. Got it.
Continued calls, texts emails long after I cancelled it
I haven't been able to activate it. The test button did not work. Now I've been instructed to call you. It's a hassle. Wish I hadn't paid for a whole year.
MobileHelp won't like this "revue," because I am disappointed. I seldom use only the main electrical unit and the item that firs on my wrist. I WAS excited about the "fall protection," but I am most vulnerable of falling when I get into the bath tub, but the pendant is NOT WATERPROOF,so I do not use it.

Before I am mailed a third time for equipment I do not use, it is my desire to returned equipment in order to not be billed a third time.

I accidentally set off the alarm and you quickly responded so I feel that if I do have a fall, your equipment will be very worthwhilke.

Sincerely,
MILES RUTHERFORD
807 Presley Way
Sugar Land, TX 77479
First impressions are important to me and as a first time caller, my first impression was met with above and beyond customer service! I spoke to 3 different call button companies and Mobile Help was the best! Answered all questions and the one feature that sold me was that mobile help can contact up to 4 people, which is important in our family.
Highly recommended!
I HAVE HAD MY MOBILEHELP 6 WKS. I feel a security knowing I CAN HAVE HELP AT THE TOUCH OF A BUTTON.
I feel much safer since I know I'm covered wherever I go.
So far I have not had an occasion to use it, but knowing it is available 24/7 is a great feeling. When you live alone it is always a little more stressful than having someone near. Knowing all I have to do is push the button is a great relief.
Bought the system with fall detection for a family member... such peace of mind..,
MobileHelp is rated 4.74 based on 2,778 reviews