MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

We've only had MobileHelp for a month or so, but so far we are pleased with your service! The ordering over the phone was easy and your CSR was very nice! We enjoyed his humor!
The instruction booklet for setting the system up was easy to follow and we had the system up and running in a matter of minutes. Thank you!
we had a false alert and the response was immediate. nice to know Mobilehelp is on the job! rated 5 stars!
Helpful customer service to set up equipment.
Good response time. Very professional. Glad we got it for my Mom who is 87 and lives alone.
Everyone we have dealt with at MobileHelp has been so patient, helpful, & polite.
Wireless system does not work on internet, only phone. I have no cellphone service. Customer service was lousy. Had to return it all, tried to order a landline unit, but they wanted to charge me again before refunding the first charge. They actually refused to delay the second purchase & charge, so I cancelled everything myself, to delay the second charge. And then found a much better deal too: if you’re over 50, check out your County Office For the Aging. Thank you, MobileHelp!
I don’t think too much of your Company waiting a month to issue a refund. I’ve never heard of such. I can promise you one thing, I won’t reach out to you again or will I tell anyone about Mobile Help, if I do, it won’t be good.
Paula Walker
The wrist band is too short
I found after receiving the MobileHelp devices that unlike what I understood at the time I purchased everything, the system was much more complicated than I anticipated. I knew my 90 year old mother would be unwilling to contend with tech support, pressing a button for a set number of seconds, etc. In setting it up, I could tell it was not going to work for us.
I will be satisfied when I receive my anticipated refund.

I see that the remaining questions are regarding the refund. This survey is premature as I am told not to expect a refund for up to 30 days.
I hate it. I refuse to use it. I needed this product for outside in my yard. I have to wear two devices around my neck, they annoy me. I haven't decided yet whether to keep it.
Customer service when I ordered was extremely helpful. Product came quickly. Installed it and that was about it. Returned within the first 30 days. Nothing wrong with the product or service, just not right for us. If I had received my refund in a timely manner it would have been 5 stars. ( still waiting since 8-17)
The directions were not even remotely near the equipment I was sent and it didn’t match what I was told about it. As soon as I am healthy enough to deal with it it is going back unused
waiting to see if this unit works. already had one false alarm while mother was sleeping and pendant was sitting on table...no one can tell me why it went off. luckily it was a false alarm.
Who are you?
I never signed up for Mobilehelp. One of your pushy salesmen signed me up without any approval on my part. If I were CEO of your company he would have been fired. I’ve asked to get my name off your records. PLEASE!
Bracelet too stretchy
Did not look listen to my specific requests and definitely did not follow detailed order instructions
Can you call me on how to use the devises Thank you 8043203549
My bracelet did not get shipped. I only received the necklace and the mobile help button
Have had to use it. Have a hard time keeping it charged. Has to be charged often. Not sure if I am to keep it on or turn it on if I need it. ⁰
MobileHelp is rated 4.70 based on 2,634 reviews