MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

Because I had recently enrolled in MobileHelp fall detection, I passed out and MobleHelp contacted 911 and I was taken to our hospital
I want to say thank you. I am very happy. I would give you a very high recommendation. You are the best
Excellent service… very happy with Mobilehelp product and all the people involved….
Good value and good devices. Excellent customer service.
My husband and father has been . My father live alone. I feel good knowing they are being watched over why I am at work. Very satisfied with the product.
Efficient. Call when needed. I am comfortable with this for my father.
Everyonevhasba Everyone has always been so polite and helpful. I appreciate that. Thank you!
The fall button go off to easy. I don't want to wear it because of this
Having Mobile Help for my Father gives our family a great sense of peace and reassurance for his safety!
Every thing is fine, take my outside one with me a lot.
We have been very pleased and satisfied with our mobile help equipment and he has fallen several times since we have had it and the response has always been instant. Thank you j. Lydick
ABSOLUTELY a 5 star business. My children can relax knowing that help is just a button away. I love the wristband. I don't have to worry if I get it wet
Very good customer service
I've only had Mobile Help for one month, but am 100% satisfied so far.
Everything the salesman said would happen did happen. When I had questions, Technical Support answered all of them patiently and politely and in a friendly manner.
Love this Company! Everything was so smooth in getting Alert necklace set up for our 88 yr old sister!❤️
Within a month of having gotten the system for my mom, she felt in her living room. Within minutes the paramedics were at her door, were able to come in and take her to the hospital. This could have easily been a tragedy! But thanks to MobileHelp it was avoided!!!
When my mom pushed her button, she couldn't hear the call center representative talking to her. Therefore, this system did not meet our needs and we returned it to the MobileHelp company.
PERFECT PRODUCT FOR SENIORS LIKE ME (77), THAT LIVE ALONE. SERVICE AND HELP IS QUICK AND FAST. THE ENTIRE KIT HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED. I ADDED THE "FALL" PENDANT. THEY ALSO HAVE KITS FOR EITHER SINGLES, OR COUPLES. I GOT THE SOLO KIT. SUPER EASY TO SET UP. CHECK OUT THE LOCK BOX FOR A KEY SO 1ST RESPONDERS CAN EASILY GET INTO YOUR HOME TO HELP YOU. I CHECKED PRICES ON OTHER UNITS, AND THEY COST MUCH MORE WITH EACH FEATURE COSTING EXTRA.
The peace of mind MobileHelp has given us is priceless. Without exception, everyone I have called with questions or concerns has been extremely helpful, courteous and knowledgeable.
MobileHelp is rated 4.69 based on 2,682 reviews