MobileHelp Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend MobileHelp

About MobileHelp: MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

company-profile.Click_here
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
customer service
"Great customer service, well worth the cost. Great piece of mind !"
"All reps I have dealt with Mobile Help have always answered my questions and have made me feel very comfortable."
"I am pleased with my Mobile Help equipment. My only negative is the light on the mobile necklace which shows through my clothing so I usually carry it in my purse."
"I fell on 8/18/19, on my front porch, broke my fibula/ankle with no help nearby. I scooted on my butt into my house and phone. Afterwards, I found an ad for MobileHelp on the back of AARP's paper. I got help deciding what kind of aids I wanted, a reasonable price, quick delivery of my equipment easy to set up with clear directions. The Reps were patient and helpful. I know I can call on them for any help I might need. I am extremely satisfied with this company and their services. Judith Callahan, Seattle, WA"
"Mobile help is reassuring. The individuals at the call center are very professional and the individual that signed me up initially was really great. Setting up the equipment was relatively easy. I now have alot more confidence when I'm alone."
"Your product never missed a stich. Everytime my brother needed help he jjust pushed the button and help was on the spot. Thank you for the excellent product and fast service."
"Very satisfied with everyone I have dealt with setting this up for my mom. Everyone was helpful and patient. The price was very reasonable."
"Glad I found a medical alert that works for me Thank you"
"Unfortunately, I went into the hospital the same day we received th box of stuff. We need to return the items as my Father in Law passed away on 9/29."
"I think it is great to have even tho I have not had to use this service yet. I had a few False calls but I do know it is working ."
"I am very happy with the choice w made for my mom. My dad just passed away. I live 3000 miles away. She has had one false alarm and it went perfectly. Thank you"
"Havent had to use it yet so I cant really rate it"
"So far as advertised"
"MobileHelp was easy to set up and has been very helpful in providing an added level of security for my mother. Customer service is professional and helpful and responsiveness is excellent. I would highly recommend this affordable service!"
"my previous provider had same eqpt but personnel were a decimal point on a scale of 1 to 10. your personnel were/are so out in front, it is refreshing to interact with them. i look forward to knowing you are there for me."
"So helpful and kind"
"I hit the emergency button 3 times before it connected to the company. It just kept ringing and recycling my call. I finally dialed 911 on cell and then the company connected my call. I did call technical support and they said it could have been at the moment the signal was low. We live in a rural area. If you live in a rural area you might want to consider another option."
"I touched my Mobile Help by mistake and had a fast response. I live alone and that was was so fast, I feel very safe with that. Thank you."
"After taking a fall that landed me on the floor for eight hours I knew I had to do something to protect myself. I did a lot of research before choosing this company. They helped me get everything I needed and were extremely friendly. The equipment was top notch and it got here fast. If you are looking for a medical alert system, you've come to the right place. I highly recommend them."
"Quick response when button is pushed."
MobileHelp is rated 4.65 based on 2,749 reviews