MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

I am retired and live alone. My children were concerned that I may fall down and not be able to get up. MobileHelp gives me the security that I am not alone with necklace and the wrist band features that they give you with the lockbox. Makes me feel very good and my children are relieved of the anxiety of Mom living alone. I have not had to use it, but I know I am going to be alright if I do have to use it.
Easy to use and understand, thanks
Excellent service! Sales representative was very knowledgeable and helpful in helping us select an appropriate system. Equipment is easy to set up and use. My 90-year-old father set up his own system without any issues.
I APPRECIATE MY DEVICE. I CAN DEPEND ON IT. WITH THREE OPTIONS AT MY DISPOSAL, I'M NEVER AT A LOSS FOR SOMETHING TO HELP ME. THANKS FOR YOUR EFFICIENT COMPANY. I APPRECIATE YOKU
My uncle feels connected since getting the unit, our family is far less stressful knowing he has the fall detection button. What a wonderful difference knowing MobileHelp is just a touch away. God Bless

Nephew Doc
Makes me feel secure
Terrific response team in a very short tome
Very satisfy doing a great job ,keep up the good work!
Purchased for my dad, have not had to use it but everyone was very patient during setup
Excellent service
since the time i contacted mobilehelp it has been a smooth process. the equipment is easy to get operating and when you call customer service the results are fast and courteous. i am very glad i switched from my other service for 10 years. john massis.
Haven’t had a chance to use it. But it functions real well.
I am very happy with mobilHelp, they are pompte and efficient and very helpful, I highly recommend them highly.
Mobilehelp gives me security in these times of insecurity by giving me instant access to help. Invaluable!!
Yes you do a great job mahalo
Thank you I received my MOBILEHELP just in time for stay in . Thank you thank you.
Customer service is great. They were so helpful and answered all my questions. I feel very safe alone now with the unit and know someone will hear me if I have a problem.
The sales experience was extremely pushy. Furthermore, I asked to process payment/order the next day so I could change the billing card and was assured that would be the case. My card then was immediately billed and there was no way to reverse that.

Second, the product did not work, as cell reception is poor in my father's place of residence, and I was assured it would work despite my overtures of connectivity issues.

Third, I was told, with a confirmation number to boot, that the full amount I was billed for INCLUDING overnight shipping would be refunded. The refund did not include the shipping charge.

Going through multiple medical alert companies, I can assure any consumer that they are all the same. They are trying to sell a product first and foremost and they can sugarcoat the wording of the customer service rep, but they are all the same. So, try to get the best deal with equipment that actually works. That was not MobileHelp in my particular case.
I am pleased to have the equipment at hand to help me out when I need it. Thanks for your help with the equipment in setting it up. Thanks much. I hope this will be a good relationship.
I HAVE IT FOR THE HOME ONLY...SO I JUST REMOVE IT WHEN I LEAVE MY HOUSE...AT HOME, IT IS SO LIGHT, IT IS A PART OF MY BODY AND I WEAR IT 24 HOURS A DAY. I LITERALLY FEEL SO SECURE WITH IT, I MISS IT WHEN I AM NOT WEARING IT.
MobileHelp is rated 4.71 based on 2,589 reviews