MobileHelp Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend MobileHelp

About MobileHelp: MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
customer service
"I am new to MobileHelp and have not had an emergency. However, I am extremely satisfied so far. Just prior to the equipment arriving, they sent me a user id and password. When it came, I logged on, followed the instructions and contacted them. They directed me in setting everything up and then testing it to make sure everything is working. They have been efficient, pleasant and easy to deal with. Somehow, I inadvertently hit a button by accident. I received a call immediately and, of course, apologized and they basically said "if you're ok, no problem.""
"The initial agent misrepresented the mobility of the system. My initial question was whether or not it would work in a vehicle. It has to be plugged into a wall socket for a few hours every 24 hours. The customer service person I spoke with after receiving not mobile equipment had poor listening skills and did not respond to the questions asked, preferring to repeat the same spiel over and over . We will be going with another company. It is very important to have good and competent customer service for something so important."
"Response time has been exceptional."
"RESPONSE COULD BE A LITTLE FASTER."
"Great customer service representatives."
"Very satisfied with service I've received."
"Adrian was very helpful. The man who helped me set up the base was also helpful. Thanks to both."
"I spoke with Evelyn and she was so helpful in helping me understand questions I had and changes I needed to make to my account. very good customer service."
"This service was a blessing to my 100+ year old father living alone. Without it, he would have laid helpless for 4 to 6 hours before someone found him. Service is fast and reliable."
"I feel much more relaxed knowing that my husband will get help if I'm not around. They have been on the spot when needed."
"To early for a review."
"This company does what it says it'll do. Very good customer service!"
"Very prompt, helpful service. Kind, considerate info for client's mistakes new to procedures. Would definitely recommend your company to others. Thank you! 🤗"
"Response was excellent even thought it was a false alarm."
"Finally peace of mind for my disabled sister, me, and her son and daughter. Did the sign up all online. Received it quickly and easy to set up. Price is reasonable. Love the GPS option."
"We love this product. It is easy to use, no flashing lights like some others, and does not need to be charged. Also, the price is great compared to others."
"Very prompt & courteous. Eager to help"
"gives me both home and away all the help I will ever need."
"I inadvertently hit a button a couple of times and they were quickly checking up on me. And so kind when I apologized."
"Excellent advice and service. Highy recommended !"
MobileHelp is rated 4.65 based on 2,738 reviews