MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

We have been using the MobileHelp system for about a month. It was easy to set up and the equipment seems well designed. Yesterday my wife triggered the button on her necklace by mistake. She suffers from Alzheimer’s and forgot that she should respond to the voice on the base. So MobileHelp called EMS and then the list of people I had set up for notification. I arrived at the house at the same time as EMS, and we discovered she was fine.
I was very impressed with how quickly and efficiently the system worked. I hope we never really need it, but I now know everything should work perfectly.
We cannot review this service as we did not activate. The extra “parts” Speaker aa well as process to use was too much.
We choose another device from another company
Have not had it long enough to rate yet it would be nice if the GPS did not have to be charged all the time it would be nice if the GPS system had a plug-in for the car. It would be nice if all systems did not have to be charged
Not helpful with getting this set up. No one ever got the people that need to be notified if something happens To me
I have send back the supply you sent . I got my botton with someone else. I just didn't under stand it s use. For now I am staying with the one I have. Thanks
We've only had MobileHelp for a month or so, but so far we are pleased with your service! The ordering over the phone was easy and your CSR was very nice! We enjoyed his humor!
The instruction booklet for setting the system up was easy to follow and we had the system up and running in a matter of minutes. Thank you!
we had a false alert and the response was immediate. nice to know Mobilehelp is on the job! rated 5 stars!
Helpful customer service to set up equipment.
Good response time. Very professional. Glad we got it for my Mom who is 87 and lives alone.
Everyone we have dealt with at MobileHelp has been so patient, helpful, & polite.
I don’t think too much of your Company waiting a month to issue a refund. I’ve never heard of such. I can promise you one thing, I won’t reach out to you again or will I tell anyone about Mobile Help, if I do, it won’t be good.
Paula Walker
The wrist band is too short
I found after receiving the MobileHelp devices that unlike what I understood at the time I purchased everything, the system was much more complicated than I anticipated. I knew my 90 year old mother would be unwilling to contend with tech support, pressing a button for a set number of seconds, etc. In setting it up, I could tell it was not going to work for us.
I will be satisfied when I receive my anticipated refund.

I see that the remaining questions are regarding the refund. This survey is premature as I am told not to expect a refund for up to 30 days.
I hate it. I refuse to use it. I needed this product for outside in my yard. I have to wear two devices around my neck, they annoy me. I haven't decided yet whether to keep it.
Customer service when I ordered was extremely helpful. Product came quickly. Installed it and that was about it. Returned within the first 30 days. Nothing wrong with the product or service, just not right for us. If I had received my refund in a timely manner it would have been 5 stars. ( still waiting since 8-17)
The directions were not even remotely near the equipment I was sent and it didn’t match what I was told about it. As soon as I am healthy enough to deal with it it is going back unused
waiting to see if this unit works. already had one false alarm while mother was sleeping and pendant was sitting on table...no one can tell me why it went off. luckily it was a false alarm.
Bracelet too stretchy
Can you call me on how to use the devises Thank you 8043203549
My bracelet did not get shipped. I only received the necklace and the mobile help button
MobileHelp is rated 4.70 based on 2,655 reviews