MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

We are very happy with the service they provide. We had an accidental distress call got out. The response time was incredible. Mobile help was understanding about the situation. Our family recommends this product.
Because of my health concerns, particularly due to falling & balance issues, I now feel somewhat more assured of getting immediate help by wearing my medic alert necklace, just in case I should have another fall or health issue. I have noticed that the alarm seems to be very sensitive & has gone off by itself 3x now. My adult children live in other States, so they are very relieved but still worry. When I’m able to go out for day trips, errands, & appointments, I will be able to get help when I need it. Thank you.
For me and my needs, Mobile help provided and covered what I required in the most professional, courteous and friendly matter. Without a doubt, in today's day and age, one will not find a better customer service oriented company to deal with!
Fortunately I have not needed to use the alert system, and hope that continues for many years. Your support team was quite helpful in the set-up process. Nothing more to report.
I have a lot of positive things to say about mobile help including their sales employees, their website, and their product line. Really great! However It is amazing to me that their target audience is the elderly of which many have hearing issues But their product line does not include anything to address issues for those with hearing disabilities. I have signed up for the fall protection for my elderly parents however my father who wears hearing aids was not able to hear the customer service agent calling to check on him as we tested the system.
I've used you before and am still occasionally having my battery run low in a 12 hr. period. I put them on charge every night. Battery has been low 3 times since I got it. I had this problem before which is why I quit using it. I was told batteries should last 2 days but it doesn't.
With the storm situation in Texas the review will have to wait
I had a false alarm! No idea why it went off! The call for someone to come to my home went to Omaha which is 50 miles away! I only found this out she I talked to my daughter-in-law was the dispatcher in my town! The EMT's are only a mile from my house? Please explain!
Very helpful when I called for clarification on use
Everyone I spoke to at Mobile Help was wonderful, but it took the unit more than 3 weeks to get to us which i find to be unacceptable.
had to call 6 or7 times to get a workable door lock
So far, fine, but I absolutely hate the black lanyard. It loosens and the wooden tightening pieces are sharp and itchy. You really need to offer something more comfortable and stylish... Perhaps a chain that is a combination of silver and gold so it matches either jewelry worn. I shudder to see what summer brings with no turtleneck sweaters! Help!
The staff is responsive. The devices seem to work fine. My only concern is that the mobile device that connects to get help if there's an accident, has to be charged DAILY and it takes 3 hours....3 hours in which the device must be on the charger and I cannot leave the house safely. I called to see if there is a way to know how much charge remains in the battery, as I can with my phone, but there isn't! They say it requires charging every 24 to 48 hours, but since I can't tell how much charge remains at any given point, I feel constrained to charge it fully every day.
Your written instructions are far to many for a newcomer to interpret. I find the lock box and the wrist band to be useful. There are booklets of instructions that would allow me to pilot a jet plane. I am a paratrooper and do not trust planes.
It should be easier to set up...thankfully my daughter lives nearby... I’m quite satisfied now...
Extremely effective and responsive. Start out with a less sensitive unit without fall protection. Guess my mom was just too active at the time. Great idea with the lock box. Thank you.
Have not setup (activated) MobileHelp because I have an issue with the lockbox on the front door. I do not have a regular door knob and the lockbox can easily be removed from the door handle. Until I can up with a solution I will not be using. Very sad.
In all fairness, I do not think I have had the servuce long enough to form an opinion..
I think this great for some but not all. My mom may not renew her service because she feels like she can’t wear alarm or watch because she bumps into things often . She isn’t satisfied with it for this reason alone.
After receiving my equipment I faced several family problems which caused me to delay setting up the system. I went to use it since I had to leave the house to get groceries it was then realized that there was no mobile case in the order. I did not it was wise to just throw it in my purse - I called your sales office and was assured that the case would be shipped out immediately; that was before Thanksgiving and I hope I will get it tomorrow so I feel secure in using the system.
MobileHelp is rated 4.70 based on 2,594 reviews