MobileHelp Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

Mobile help I have not had any problems. Very good company
I am very grateful for everyone employed with Mobilehelp. I am happy to say that my mom hasn't had any accidents yet but she has accidentally pressed the call button. The response to the call was unbelievably fast. So I know if she ever needs help the response time will not be long. It is a wonderful system. I now have peace of mind knowing my mother is protected 24/7 by people who actually care. I want to personally thank everyone at Mobilehelp for a job well done. May God continue to bless all of you ! Keep up the good work.
I love my mobile help system. I recommend this to everyone who will be at ease when you go out. They will help out with all questions that you might have.
Prompt feedback
It gives me great reassurance to know my parents' wellbeing is monitored in such a safe and caring way!
I called tech support and received help in a respectful and polite manner. I hung up with all my questions answered and more.
This device makes all of us feel more safe.
I have had my MobileHelp just a short time. Have needed help quite a bit, everyone has been very helpful and kind. Thank you so much.
Every time I call Mobile Help they are all very pleasant to deal with
Makes me feel more secure. It's like having someone else in the house with you. I know that help is close
The first time I used it in the shower it started beeping. Didn’t know what set it off but had to let them know it was a false alarm. Called mobilehelp to ask about this and a very nice man did help bu explaining that the device should hang just around my neck like a choker necklace. I cannot get mine to hang that high so I fear wearing it in the shower because the water might set it off. I wish this would have been explained to me when I ordered it.
Good system. Have not had to use it yet.
MobileHelp is an excellent safety system for Seniors or for anyone living alone who might need emergency help! The compact two-way communication device is well made, comes in a study case and is small enough to fit on a belt or in a pocket. The button-on-a-wristband can bring help if an ER happens in the bath or shower. The lock box keeps your key safe but accessible for peace of mind. The MobileHelp contacts come online immediately and stay with you until the proper help arrives. MobileHelp is my personal safety connection 24/7.
Very Professional. Very prompt. My Mother is a new customer. My brother and I are very pleased. I was setting up the unit. Accidentally push one of the call devices, almost instantly I was speaking to a Mobile Help Representative. I was very impressed. Thanks Mobile Help. I would highly recommend....
ON JANUARY 2, 2020, I SPOKE TO AN INDIVIDUAL NAMED 'RICHARD' AND ENROLLED MYSELF AND A FRIEND, WHO LIVES AT A DIFFERENT LOCATION. I ENROLLED FOR THE YEARLY SUBSCRIPTION FOR EACH OF US AND I PAID FOR THEM BOTH. 'RICHARD' ADVISED THAT I WOULD RECEIVE $200.00 BECAUSE THE OTHER PERSON I SIGNED UP IS CONSIDERED A REFERRAL. AS OF THIS DATE, FEB 1, 2020, I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE THE REFERRAL FEE. I HAVE NOT HAD A REASON TO USE THE ALERT SYSTEM, BUT HAVE TESTED IT ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS. EACH TEST WAS SUCCESSFUL, WHICH I AM VERY PLEASED WITH. MY ONLY COMPLAINT IS TODAY'S BUSINESS TACTICS UTILIZED BY COMPANIES TO GET YOUR BUSINESS. 'PROMISE ANYTHING, JUST GET THE CUSTOMER'. ACCORDING TO 'RICHARD', I CAN CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION, AND MY FRIEND'S SUBSCRIPTION ANYTIME. I AM CONSIDERING DOING THIS, BUT, IF HE MISLED ME REGARDING THE REFERRAL FEE, WHAT ELSE WAS FABRICATED.
Dear Clint,
We received your review, and upon reviewing your account, it does show that your referral was entered, however, it has only been a little more than 30 days since the accounts have been active. The $200 referral will be issued once the accounts have been active for 60 days. This would be on 03/03/2020. You can also find our referral program details by clicking on the following link:

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Our Customer Service team can be reached by dialing (877) 827-6207 Option 3. They are available Monday - Friday from 8AM to 8PM and Saturday from 9AM to 6PM EST.
Great service all the time!
It is working perfectly. I hope I don't have to call for help, but it's good to have it when I'm out alone.
so far I think the system is fine for potential problems. The equipment seems a bit cumbersome, I suppose one gets used to that. I feel comfortable knowing that it is there.
Needed tech support and they are awesome. Helped me test my units for first time.
I haven't had the MobileHelp device very long but I know the fall detector works. I have had to learn how to handle it without setting it off. If it goes off with this a drop of inches then I fill confident it will work in a fall. The bracelet is comfortable and doesn't bother me to wear it which is nice. Just actually hope I never have to use it but fell better knowing I have a chance of getting help when I need it and there is no other way to get it.
MobileHelp is rated 4.65 based on 3,294 reviews