MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

They are great folks and have a great program but sadly there are still those places they call DEAD ZONES and I’m afraid I live right in the middle of one so the service wouldn’t work for me. They thought it would but it won’t. These good folks tried and were very kind . Even though it wouldn’t work for me, I still give them the best recommendation.
Very well organized.
Can't comment yet. We had just signed up when he passed. We used it twice and only got a phone call from you in response. So really didn't work from the wrist band to get immediate help. Now I am waiting for a rebate since it was only active for several days, maybe a week?
Hi Michael, We have received your review and we offer our sincerest condolences during this difficult time. Our records show the equipment has been received back and your refund will be processed within the coming week. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns that we can help resolve. Our Customer Service team is always happy to help and can be reached by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 3. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.
I'm very happy with the product.
You did well in providing me a better system, one that I can hear with much better.
We decided to use MobileHelp - and the very next week my father had a stroke and pressed his alert - they did not send anyone to help him and they did not call any one. They said "they could not understand him" - well right he was having a stroke. He ended up having 3 strokes and was found over 2 hrs later. I requested a copy of the recording of his call, it's been about a month and I am still waiting on it. I would not use this company at all for an elderly loved one.
Hi Michelle, We received your review and we are sorry to hear about this incident. Our records show that our Technical Support team has attempted to contact you to help address and resolve this issue, but we have been unable to reach you. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? Our Technical Support team can also be reached directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Excellent service. Quick response. Very impressive. Problem settled fairly and to my complete satisfaction.
We haven't had to use it yet, but it was easy to instal. We have made a couple of false alarms and got an answer immediately. Now we know how to cancel a call which in the middle of the night we had forgotten.
Great personal to deal with. Very seamless and helpful application process. All services and expected equipment delivered without any problems. Great company in my opinion. 11 out of 10 stars! Easy to see why you are the top rated help device of your kind.
Excellant!
One of the better systems. But very high prices.
Hi Jo Ann, Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us for others to benefit. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing our customers with great customer service, and the best value for the cost. Our Customer Service team would be more than happy to help review your account, and make sure you are on the most cost effective plan for your needs. Please also let us know if there is anything else we can do to earn a higher score. You can reach us by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 3. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.
From the minute your customer service personnel answered the phone I knew we had picked the right place. Never needed mobile alert before so everyone was extremely helpful with our order Thanks
Presentation was very good, understanding was excellent. We did not have a chance to enjoy this products, but in the future we might have good situation to recommend to other friends for this good products. Thank you for your service.
What a great company! Fast, efficient...I called other companies and this is by far the best! Easy hookup,eager to help. Highly recommend.
I am wearing neck pendant at home and wearing it and carry the mobile device with me when I drive. I have not had to use it. I have never fallen but two time that I can remember in my life. I am using it because I live alone. I would rate it # 5
our agent was very professional
We were looking for fall detection. Found MobileHelp online with good reviews. We were assisted by Sean when we called and he was fantastic!!! Giving information before we could even ask questions, helping assess our needs! Ordered and received quickly. Easy installation. Thankfully haven’t needed service for a fall! Would highly recommend!
We couldn't be more pleased with MobileHelp. From the ease of ordering, to the pleasant interactions with their staff, we are completely satisfied with our choice of MobileHelp, and highly recommend them for anyone looking for not only fall detection devices, but much more. Thank you!
I got my mobile help last week and thankfully I haven't needed it yet but it was very easy to set up and wear (I got the wrist band) Just knowing help is available at the push of a button has put my concerns to rest. I'm 73 and live alone in an apartment. Thank you MobileHelp.
Super customer service. Honest to their word. Sorry we found the system too complicated for my husband with advanced Alzheimer's so we had to return it, Always courteous helpful on the phone. Don't hesitate to recommend them and their equipment. Even paid for the return shipment!!
MobileHelp is rated 4.67 based on 2,856 reviews