MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

Who are you?
I never signed up for Mobilehelp. One of your pushy salesmen signed me up without any approval on my part. If I were CEO of your company he would have been fired. I’ve asked to get my name off your records. PLEASE!
Bracelet too stretchy
Did not look listen to my specific requests and definitely did not follow detailed order instructions
Can you call me on how to use the devises Thank you 8043203549
My bracelet did not get shipped. I only received the necklace and the mobile help button
Have had to use it. Have a hard time keeping it charged. Has to be charged often. Not sure if I am to keep it on or turn it on if I need it. ⁰
I fell/stumbled twice since I have been wearing your fall detector. It did not respond to either fall
It is not much of a fall detector is it?,,
Well it’s not working for me
Could do a wonderful job for people who need that kind of service. It is disappointing
(as for me ) when you need that kind of service and then could not utilize the task as per doctor's orders. Carolyn
Find affordable housing I only tested it twice and the second time I tested it the alarm didn't work on the necklace and it took three weeks to get a new one so I'm sending it back thank you
The medical alert system did not work the first time it was tested. They sent a older model and it didn't work either. I paid for one year of service by credit card before they sent the product. They paid to return systems but have a policy of not refunding money for 30 days. Will contact BBB.
seems to be doing good

seems to be
I was lied to by the salesperson. His name is Scott. He said the unit could be carried in a wallet. It is much too big and too thick to put in a wallet. The service seems to be ok so far. It has to be charged too often..but , at least, it alerts you when the battery is low.
So far it is good
Very pleased!
I don't really have a review to share about the company don't know much bout you.
I like the base unit. Their prices are good for cellular units. I don't like that I was told the wall unit was waterproof during the sales call, but when I received it the paperwork clearly states that it isn't. I don't like not being able to live test the unit. I don't feel that the test done is suficient. It certainly is not suficient to make the user feel comfortable.
I didn’t get a writ watch
But can’t find my fall button
My alarm has gone off twice without apparent cause. I'm grateful for the sensitivity but sorry to cause unnecessary calls. Sure wish everything could be contained in one pendant.
MobileHelp is rated 4.70 based on 2,661 reviews