MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

The associates at MobileHelp are courteous and helpful.
Just glad to have some way to contact people if I need help.
I have the Solo system and like it so far but when an agent or rep comes on the speaker the sound could be clearer. I would like to add the base unit.
Have rsponded twce to false alarms caused by flimsy button cord. The button is strung on a thin string because the slot on the top is too narrow for a substantial chain. thus the button flips over against my chest and goes off. Please redesign.
I never used your service I had 3 times were i pushed the button accidentally and the people that answered were very nice.
I've been using it for a very short time so can't say much in answer to this. The wristband, however, irritates my arm.
assured safety
I am happy with the idea that help is just a button push away. However, I do feel that I was actvely encouraged to get more than I really need by the pushy salesman.
It is lightweight around my neck. My previous company’s neck device was quite large and heavy. I don’t even know I am wearing this one. Charging is easy and quick. You’ll love this one too.
I never used the service but I'm sure it will work well if I do, I would like to have a necklace that receives and transmits instead of the belt unit
I like all the whistles and bells.

Unfortunately, The fall detection button - sucks. Twice I've rolled over in my sleep and set it off. Plus twice I've fallen and busted my head and it never went off. Something is wrong with this picture!
Dear Carolyn,

Thank you for your review. We do not recommend wearing the fall detection pendant to bed, as it can create false alarms. You would want to wear a standard help button instead while sleeping. We have created a ticket for Technical Support to reach out to you to go over how to reduce false alarms, as well as, go over the any alarms that you state didn't go off. You can always contact technical support with any questions or concerns at 877-827-6207, Option 1.

Sincerely,

MobileHelp
to early to telll
very pleasant
It gives me comfort to know that someone will be able to send help in the event I am unable to call.
I Just knowing I have something to podh for help when I need it.
It was hard to understand the person , she came through garbled. But she was prompt when she thought i had fallen
It arrived as stated. It was easily set up and tested.

Since then, it has called for help while it was lying still.

The inertia detector must be very senditive.
The safe feeling of a voice if I fall. It was easy to setup. Only the wrist gave me a rash. Can't wear it.
Hello Terry!

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are not able to wear our wrist band. You can change the wrist band to any standard watch band of your liking or we can always swap it out for a neck pendant for you. Please contact technical support at 877-827-6207, Option 1, if you would like a neck pendant instead.

Best Regards,

MobileHelp
ease of set up and price
They got the EMTs here when I needed them