MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

MobileHelp contact person was helpful and patient. He answered my questions and was not pressuring. In fact it was a couple of weeks before I made a final decision and he called me back when I asked.

We have had this product for several weeks now and twice the neckless (fall pendant) has activated even though there was no fall. I would rather this than not activate when there is a fall.

This is a good value
Works great feel safe with it
We are having trouble with the necklace with the Blue Button. It goes off in church & other places for no apparent reason.
Is there any way you can make it less sensitive? These false alarms have happened to both of us.
Marcia's NAME is SPELLED MARCIA & NOT MARSHA
CustomerService was great. Sales person answered my questions without pressuring me into signing up.
It was available
I did a Test via a live operator. Everything performed without a hitch. I call that good for
a first try.
The associates at MobileHelp are courteous and helpful.
Just glad to have some way to contact people if I need help.
I have the Solo system and like it so far but when an agent or rep comes on the speaker the sound could be clearer. I would like to add the base unit.
Have rsponded twce to false alarms caused by flimsy button cord. The button is strung on a thin string because the slot on the top is too narrow for a substantial chain. thus the button flips over against my chest and goes off. Please redesign.
I never used your service I had 3 times were i pushed the button accidentally and the people that answered were very nice.
I've been using it for a very short time so can't say much in answer to this. The wristband, however, irritates my arm.
assured safety
I am happy with the idea that help is just a button push away. However, I do feel that I was actvely encouraged to get more than I really need by the pushy salesman.
It is lightweight around my neck. My previous company’s neck device was quite large and heavy. I don’t even know I am wearing this one. Charging is easy and quick. You’ll love this one too.
I never used the service but I'm sure it will work well if I do, I would like to have a necklace that receives and transmits instead of the belt unit
I like all the whistles and bells.

Unfortunately, The fall detection button - sucks. Twice I've rolled over in my sleep and set it off. Plus twice I've fallen and busted my head and it never went off. Something is wrong with this picture!
Dear Carolyn,

Thank you for your review. We do not recommend wearing the fall detection pendant to bed, as it can create false alarms. You would want to wear a standard help button instead while sleeping. We have created a ticket for Technical Support to reach out to you to go over how to reduce false alarms, as well as, go over the any alarms that you state didn't go off. You can always contact technical support with any questions or concerns at 877-827-6207, Option 1.

Sincerely,

MobileHelp
to early to telll
very pleasant
It gives me comfort to know that someone will be able to send help in the event I am unable to call.
MobileHelp is rated 4.70 based on 2,633 reviews